Just saw New Kid on the Block again

Just saw New Kid on the Block again.

Was she the fucking GOAT female Simpsons character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5Jz4u8_J4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Definitely pretty high up there. one of my faves.

They managed to humanize her without making her seem like a perfect goodie two shoes. Very charming character

i'm not even sure what's sadder
that simpsons doesnt remotely capture what it's like to be a 10 year old american lad anymore
or the thought that maybe it does. i wouldnt know

Yes, she was. Totally admired her when I was a kid, kinda wish she would've shown up again even though celebrity guest + makes sense not to ruin a good thing. Her and Bart had a fun dynamic.

Milhouse's girlfriend Samantha was also a good one-time character.

Who?

Laura Powers.

She first appeared in "New Kid on the Block" one of the few Simpsons episodes written by Conan O'Brien.

Laura Powers, teenage daughter of Ruth Powers (Simpsons' neighbors) and Bart's crush. Was kind of a tomboy and had similar interests to Bart.

samantha stanky was amazing. i loved how cute and innocent she was. perfect match for milhouse. her fate was so tragic but still hilarious
it took me years to get the joke at the end
>it's run by french-canadian nuns. they're very nice, but they never let me oot

blump

The equivalent of Dipper's Wendy
I'm hoping for at least 10 (yous)

you're not exactly wrong

As usual, a knife wielding maniac has shown us the way

I never particularly liked her. It's not like she's a bad character, but I never found her attractive.

None of these "big sister type," "babysitter," or "object of the precocious crush" characters ever did anything for me. As a kid they were always pointless and unappealing storylines that had to end in failure.

different smokes. i've never understood the milf thing.

Good analysis. Felt the same way about Wendy in Gravity Falls.

You wouldn't happen to actually HAVE a big sister, would you?

>you will never get a wet willie from sara gilbert

Well, she's a lesbian anyway.

Yes she was and she should've remained a regular character. Her mom too. Way more entertaining that stupid Flanders.

But if you have regular characters living on both sides of the Simpsons, what are you supposed to do when you want a "Wacky new neighbour" storyline? Make them live in the house on the opposite side of the street?

Powers family best family.

This episode was always special to me since she reminded me of my neighbors tomboyish older sister who gave me my first boner when she was walking around in her undies and bra in their house

bah, no such thing

>Make them live in the house on the opposite side of the street?
yes. they recently did one with a family that's meant to be in their backyard.. y'know, that massive backyard where lisa kept poking bart
cherish those memories.

>cherish those memories.
I do
especially now that I married her, never mind the 7 year gap
but my only regret is that tomboys lose their tomboyishness when they get pregnant for some reason

i'm high fiving you as hard as I can through the screen

Good motherfucking work, user.

Epic win, user!

youtube.com/watch?v=J5Jz4u8_J4U

>tfw some anons will actually make it

Actually he's exactly right

Checkmate
and checkd

Objectively shit taste. Big sister types the best.

dont say that user, someday i know were gonna make it mi just know it