Why do Asians have bad spatial awareness?

Why do Asians have bad spatial awareness?

They're bad at driving, they can't walk on sidewalks properly without bumping into people and taking up everyone's space, etc...

You'd think they'd have all of this down pat considering their countries are so overcrowded, but they don't.

Why is this?

Slanty eyes.

>tfw no asian gf

why live bros

>thanks for taking me out for dinner user. I've really liked you for a while now. What would you like to do now?

>I'm ready for our study date user :)

Kek I got one last time I went to Vancouver

Teach you how to walk on the sidewalk properly. I know in China they drive on the wrong side of the road so you're used to being on the righthand side of oncoming traffic, but if people are walking on one side of the path, you move to the other side, you don't try to push them off the path because you're too stubborn to move to the side.

I'm currently talking with one for a while now and we seem to be clicking, wish me luck brother

Because they're descended from an insect-like hivemind species where spatial awareness wasn't necessary.

>What do you think user? Too much skin?

dont racemix you fucking faggot. get a white woman

There's a penis attached to this one, isn't there?

White women are whores

16:9 vision makes the sidewalk and road seem much wider than it actually is

Airline pilot here. Can confirm. Asians never know where the fuck they are, where they're going, and what's going on around them. Zero situational awareness. They may have book smarts but are completely devoid of common sense.

fpbp

Confucius says: Slanted eye does not see straight

You spend too much time on the internet.

kek

They actually believe that moving out of the way so that they don't collide with something is showing weakness which would ruin all the face that they have. Naturally to the chinks face is more important than life so they wont back down even if it kills them.

So it's basically like manlet psychology?

I just got back from China like 2 weeks ago. It's mainly because they don't care to. The mannerism in general is that people get bump don't care, and people who get bumped don't care either. They'll continue on their way, maybe a dirty look and that's about it.

It's like a mix of NYC (overcrowded cities), Puerto Rico (slums) and Tokyo (huge towers and tons of advanced infrastructure).

No one follows streets signs and everyone is a hurry. The sidewalks are literally, cars, motorcycles, people, TONS of mopeds. You could die any second but the things is, there's so many people that no one really cares.

It's an incredibly centrist area where everyone only looks out for themselves, no one cares about niggers or elderly or women because none of these people are your direct family. Absolutely no shits are given to manners, justice, morals. If bumping into you gets them to work faster, they'll do it.

In a way i kinda like it desu

Because they can't open their eyes nigga if you be walking around with your eyes shut like you just woke up and the crusties are glueing the corners shut still you'd be a shitty driver too

It's more like honour but based entirely on how other people view them.
Imagine that by not colliding with a person walking the opposite direction you would receive a humiliation equal to turning up to school in your underwear but suddenly finding out that you were American so there was a massive skidmark down the back. Alternatively you could just walk into them and basically be walking into Valhalla as a glorious champion of your people winning the respect of all.

The choice is simple although stupid.

What on earth does flying a plane have to do with racism?
You basically drive a bus. I'm sorry.

So are Asian women. It would be better if you just don't reproduce at all.

An Airbus hueeeeeeeee

This tbqh familia

because slitty eyes restrict peripheral vision along the horizontal axis.