Wake up

>wake up
>Canada is now an east asian country
>all shitskins mudslimes, poo in the loos, spics are exterminated
>all you have are white minority and yellows everywhere
what do?

Aren't they like 4.8% of the population? Imagine tripling the millionaire chinks and turning them into broke niggers. Aka USA.

Come to Québec, make it great again

>Aren't they like 4.8% of the population?

Ya sayin, that youve got more asians in you country, then we have muslims in our country?

If you think that's bad we're 23% French. 4% Native.

Chinks or Algerians, niggers and a culture built around a butchered language.. Hmm..

I'd start worrying if i was you 葉-boy

no sand niggers and shitskin cannot exist in the yellow utopia all must be exterminated through north korean death camps.

That includes everyone from Palestine to Japan. Asian in Canada means Chink/Jap and sometimes the southern brown chinks.

NEVER
why is quebec full of leftists faggots?

omg the horror

cheer as a tanned canadian

Every single open borders marxist we've ever had came from Quebec. They have the highest taxes and lowest standard of living in the country.

Go live in Quebec city, its beautiful, their is no nsand niggers, every body love trump

I'll finally have a statistically big dick.

I can't fathom why anyone would want to live in Quebec. guess there's cheap houses because no one wants to live there LOL

>what do?
Kill yourself

For leaf posting.

Just do it, faggot. Kill yourself.

French are at least white

So... everything is exactly how it is now?

Capture 93 chinese soldiers and liberate a city.

>have yellow fever

feels good man

Move to Europe.
UK or France

I'm not into dog meat

I bet you watch anime too

asians are taking over this country

your white women belong to us now
pic related, white women prefer the huang cock

Nope, anime is annoying shit.

I just like conservative girls with dark hair

i used to have asian gf with aryan dad that was in the german army, i think he browsed Sup Forums cause he hated the fact i was a spic so i cucked him by fucking his daughter. i started to feel bad after i was redpilled :(

I think thats the same for white guys and asian women, so isnt that a lose-lose situation

It's a win win trade.

this fucking pic

it always triggers me when i see those two couple

but now they grew onto me, they are cute t b h

I mean, Toronto and Vancouver are already like greater than 50% non-white. So what does it even matter? Since it's CURRENT YEAR, Trudeau will keep immigration at huge levels. Just roll with it. Maybe you'll land a non-white QT.

>714% less likely

Someone doesn't know how to do math. 714% less is a negative number.

Realize this coming Monday's labour day and sleep in.

pic related is where the stats come from.

I believe that, when dealing with ratios, it's correct.

1.00 WMWF (being what everything is being compared to in the states)

1.00 x 7.14 = 0.14 (the statistic in the table)

You don't know how to math.

>1.00 x 7.14 = 0.14

Are you fucking retarded?

whoops, wrong sign

1.00 / 7.14

wait so are asian guys stepping up their game this generation? are they finally getting white girls?

Fucking chinks are a plague.

Where the fuck are you getting 7.14 from?

The proper method is:
Percent decrease = (Older – Newer) ÷ Older.

That's (1 - .14) ÷ 1 = .86
.86 = 86%
Asian-Asian marriages are 86% less likely to end in divorce.

Please learn some basic fucking math, holy shit.

Hey, I didn't make the chart. I'm just explaining why it's written like that.

0.14 times 714% is 1.00

>0.14 times 714% is 1.00

You're doing it ass backwards. The chart is wrong and you're wrong for agreeing with it.

calm down, shit. I agree with you.

negro I'm in BC it already is an Asian country

I'm Chinese this thread is offensive

Isn't this what it's been like to be a First Nation person in Canada for a couple of centuries now?

Then don't ever post this garbage again. You make yourself look retarded.

Don't talk to me or my wife's son every again bro.

Fuck off Chink.

definitely gonna edit this image to just have ratios instead of those shitty percentages, who the fuck did the math on that one?

Fuck off ANGLO RAT

Nobody wants you slant eyed cockroaches now hurry up and drop dead already you useless clone.

Should be 100% native. As should all countries.

lucky lucky

>all shitskins mudslimes, poo in the loos

>Malasyia
>Singapore

Chinks will tolerate Poos and Muslims.

>plastic surgery

No one wants Anglo-RATS

If the British had conquered Quebec during the War of Spanish Succession aka Queen Anne's War i.e. 50 years earlier than when we did, the plan was to transport the entire French colonial population to the West Indies to work on the sugar plantations with the African slaves.

We would've then given Quebec to the New Englanders and probably the Iroquois as well.

Really makes you think, senpai.

>>>>>>>

There, fixed the percentages in this image.

Why do Asians have white skin? Only Nordics are allowed white skin. I think we need another opium war, China...

Celts also have white skin

add that girl in the pool winking at the asian guy

I mean, that image really ties it all together, not to mention triggers everyone here.

Not gonna lie it triggers me not because I'm against asians and whites, I honestly don't care... But it triggers me because this girl looked like my highschool crush and her boyfriend is just brushing her away with that fucking look

Absolutely wretching

Top 2 are former British colonies. Feels good, man.

Dude I'm Dutch we are better than the British we won both wars against you.

You won two out of the four Anglo-Dutch Wars, but we ended up taking all your colonies in South Africa, North America, Sri Lanka and Raffles damn near booted you out of Indonesia at one point.

You did nick our flagship though, so fair play.

Dutch are superior to the English, no one denies that. There are also no Dutch people with dark hair tanned skin there are many English with those features like Mr Bean and John Oliver.

>Dutch are superior to the English, no one denies that

Is that why almost all your colonies ended up in our possession? Pieter, you wouldn't even have a country if it wasn't for our help during your revolt against the Spanish.

sure

dub fight. English win over dutch