Alright, what will it take you to vote for Hillary Clinton Sup Forums? Afraid to have a progressive woman to be POTUS?

Alright, what will it take you to vote for Hillary Clinton Sup Forums? Afraid to have a progressive woman to be POTUS?

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=JoAppBHAgsk
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm afraid to have a war mongering, brain damaged, crazy, racist, sexist, ignorant lying traitor as a president.

Did hell freeze over yet?

/post

fuck off, shill.
Hillary would have to not be a deranged lying criminal.
Which she is.
So fuck off.

STFU and Post more British school girls.

>I'm afraid to have a war mongering, brain damaged, crazy, racist, sexist, ignorant lying traitor as a president
>Implying that Trump is not all of those either.

this. bump for brit uniform girls

>Alright, what will it take you to vote for Hillary Clinton Sup Forums?

pull the US out of NATO. i will vote for whoever is going to get us closer to that goal.

If she openly admitted to hating blacks and her plan was to deport them back to Africa and oust the Jews swiftly, bomb Israel and open trade with Russia and she didn't do this within the first 14 days we could start a new Nazi party without any harassment.

I would still read Trumps twitter for advice though.

Sauce

No! I will not be silenced by this cesspool of what you call a website! My voice will be heard! Hillary will take us to a better path for America and maybe a united world government.

Only one of those two has a well documented history of the things you claim they both are.

CTR get out, stop trying to slide the hillary leak

$10,000 in cash, and all my debts paid off. I'll sell out my country idgaf.

It's better than having Trump as president. He is racist and sexist. Don't forget Hitler was exactly like him and that led to WWII. It's 2016, it's time to have a female president

have some Jap schoolgirls instead

>nou
Literally the regressive left's only response.
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton

>united world government

Because that would be so great for the average person, right? Disgusting CTR 5cent/hour shill.

Just give me a ballot and I'll vote for her. It's 2016 after all.

that's probably australian

What is the point of having a uniform with long sleeves and short skirts?

>this is an "innocent" girl for white people
you guys have the cuck ingrained in your blood, be thankful we're shooting integrity into your women's wombs

if Trump changed his name to Hilary Clinton, Id finally vote for HC

A time machine, where she proposes better policy that isn't central to identity or lies.

Thanks for the check.
The construction starts in January.
Hope you like your new wall!

She will have to disavow George Soros and the Rothschilds family.

She would have to apologize for aiding the New World Order and take corporeal punishment for her crimes of treason.

Even then, I would not vote for her.
This would only be a start for beginning peaceful resolutions, that she may be forgotten from history.

>implying your meme clown is going to win

Looks Australian to me

not a brit girl, everyone knows there are no cute girls in uk and uniforms like that sign of muh patriarchy, they put them in pants now.

(((progressive woman)))

Being brainwashed for years in Jewish backed education institutions and Jewish media is not an excellent measure of political intelligence.

Our viewing pleasure

god bless the land of the rising sun

>Hillary
>progressive

>progressive

>Alright, what will it take you to vote for Hillary Clinton Sup Forums?
For her to be Bernie Sanders?

I went to a uniform wearing school. uniform skirts were just above the knee. but girls would roll them up into miniskirts whenever they could, it was nice.

sex with a woman

If she got a sex change

That girl on the left is ugly as sin. What the fuck it doesn't even look like she born on this planet, rest of her is ALLLLL RIGHT!

BACON BITS IN EVERY MAILBOX!

good thing she didn't ask you out a date, user

she woulda been hella disappointed by your rejection

You just described trump...

>progressive

HICKEY HORROR
Teen dies of stroke after love bite from his girlfriend causes blood clot to the brain

Suction involved during hickeys can cause damage to a major artery in the neck, creating a blood clot that can cause a stroke

BY ERIKA SANGER 28th August 2016, 2:01 am

A teenager has died after a love bite from his girlfriend caused a blood clot that quickly led to a stroke.

Julio Macias Gonzalez, a 17-year-old from Mexico City, raised alarm among his family when he began convulsing at the dinner table.

Huma
Hillary
Hickey
Blood Clot
Stroke

1) She gives back all the money that has been given to the foundation by foreign countries that have bad human rights records.

2) She recants on the 2nd amendment and admits that her position would violate her oath of office to uphold the constitution

3) She promises not to bring any of the "refugees" onto US soil - instead we use money to set up safe zones closer to their home so they can go back when the fighting is done.

4) Promise to let Assad stay in power, end Syrian conflict now. End support of rebels.

I didn't say I wouldn't date her, I just said I wouldn't treat her properly because she's hideous as a person.

Taylor Swift sitting on my face would make me vote Hillary.

Spread Colin Flaherty you faggots
Make this man famous
youtube.com/watch?v=JoAppBHAgsk

I don't understand this critique. Everyone has the right for a proper defense.

>child rapists deserve a right to defense
>you should vote for the person that attacked the victim to get a child rapist off

>Alright, what will it take you to vote for Hillary Clinton Sup Forums? Afraid to have a courupt ruler to be POTUS?
FTFY

the only progressing Hilary does is through a big bowl of jew dicks

>child rapists deserve a right to defense
they do
>you should vote for the person that attacked the victim to get a child rapist off
that's inconsequential to weather or not you should vote for somebody.

>americans dont know what innocent until proven guilty means
>"muh freedom"

You are weak.

Yeah, I want a girl with a short skirt and a long jacket.

in exchange for Taylor Swift sitting on my face I would commit genocide against the white race.

If you are serious, the good news is you are such a pathetic beta you will never pass on your very undesirable genetics.

if she farted in my face then told me to kill trump I would fly to america and shit down his throat before shoving a sword up his anus.

>eliminate all student debt
>flat tax of 12%
>stop dressing like a North Korean

I think the only way I'd vote Hillary is if you could switch her brain with Trymp's.

don't you realize, white beta-ness is exactly how the white race will genocide itself.

Why wouldn't it be you two talking shit to america

Nothing will make me vote for her.

bet you voted for trudeau retard
hillary = trudeau
trump = harper

because you're not backing us up.

If Hillary Clinton sucked me off and let me fuck her asshole, I'd vote for her.

She'd be my gushing granny.

She can't undestroy Libya or bring Gaddafi back to life, so there's no way in hell I'm voting for her.

Well I guess it would take me being dead so the dems can fraudulently cast a vote in my name.

>being this deep into MSM's propaganda
Why are you even here normie? Who told you about this site?

shew,shew

more like
bernie = trudeau
hillary = harper

Id like some similarities between Trump and Harper pls

Why would I agree with a half-french mongrel and a spanish half-orc?

Please explain how Hillary is progressive.

Bearing in mind
>She wants to let 11 million criminals off the hook though!
Is not an argument. If you think she has that position for any reason other than getting more votes you are retarded

I wouldn't. Fuck off shills. Back to your oven, Andrew.

I'd like for her not to be a "progressive" or a woman.

taylor swift is an avg middle america small town prom queen with jew make up.

She's striking bc of her height, but won't age well. Is already hitting the wall.
The girl from the OP pic is a far better investment in piece of ass if you had choice.

I'm going to have a laugh when you fucks not only have to pay for that wall, but build it under the threat of having you country bombed back to the st-, well I guess that one doesn't work till you fucks leave the stone age.

To be totally honest, I would vote for Clinton if she took a harder stance on immigration than trump, built the wall, rounded up illegals and allow self deport, summarily execute illegal aliens caught commiting crimes (stragglers too), never pursued any further firearms bans or restrictions on free speech, limited association with countries turning themselves majority Muslim, and declared interest on loans illegal in favor of a fee so people aren't trapped paying the interest for the rest of their lives. Beyond that stratify education so that successful students can learn at a higher level as is appropriate instead of teaching to the bottom of the class. Shit, even that wouldn't be enough. She'd have to be perfect on all policy and able to deliver for me to forgive corruption on that level.

Is there any way someone can correct the record on this issue for me?

>progressive
>took another shot
How am I not dead yet?

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

Actual quotes with sources. Now you show me Trumps.

Take my vcard!

nigga if you did that and hillary won you could never come back here

>those stains on his blouse
How is he not some kind of corrupt-and-conquer plant?

How do we pull out of ourself? We must have a long dick. :^) So the plan is to "pull out", and rape Russia, or some other enemy if freedom, komrade?

Nah, I'm concerned about a criminal who takes millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia for president. She's supported most if not all of the worthless conflicts in the middle east, she has espoused some support for female supremacist activists and the BLM terrorists, she has """Values""" only when they are politically convenient for her, she used to """believe""" that marriage was between one man and one woman, and now she's supposedly progressive and all for gay rights now that progressives will vote for her because she says that she agrees with them. Her career (and her husband's too for that matter) has been made up of poor decisionmaking and constant, neverending scandals which divert attention from more important issues and waste time and money.

She is at least as harmful as Trump, her failures and poor decisions will likely be more difficult to rectify after she leaves office, and she is arguably substantially more malevolent as a person.

I could never vote for Hillary. This election is about whether USA becomes Brazil or not. If trump loses whites will be 30% of population or so and get progressively more reperation taxes on them as everywhere becomes detroit or cartel land. I will plan my future around finding a way for my children to get out of this country over improving it in anyway. This is just straight up vote for your race's team. Blacks and hispanics get it. Whites don't.

Fuck, I wanna make babies with this fine young slapper

She'd have to repeal the NFA for me to even consider her.

Hillary would have to come out and name George Soros and all the other controllers and say she's keeping their money, fuck them for manipulating their ally's politics, and she's focusing on America over any other country.

She'd need to post plans too, but coming out and exposing the puppeteers would be such a shock I'd potentially be converted.