Because nuns stay in a convent all day so I don't have to fucking look at them

Because nuns stay in a convent all day so I don't have to fucking look at them

because catholics don't commit terrorist attacks everyday.

also, they don't stroll into a cafe and blow everyone into pizza toppings.

All them damn suicide nuns, blowing shit up.

One on the right is really pretty. Must offer sheep to father for his blessing.

you are not forced to be a nun

Because the first is a personal choice, while the other is enforced and indoctrinated on them.

nuns don't give birth to muslims

Because the first one is pure like an angel and devoted her life to god and the second one is basicaly an empty brained whore preserved for a greasy hairy stinky shitskin barbarian male.

>there are people who UNIRONICALLY don't understand the difference between someone who choose to use habits in a very specific life-style and someone who is raised to believe that she can't show her hair or any part of her body

really makes you think

>Catholics
>not judged

Lmao

I once saw an entire convent of nuns in a wal mart parking lot, they were riding in an old ass VW bus & waving happily at people. This was in the early 2000s & everyone waved back, I know if it happened now some muzzie would ackbar out.

also nuns are celibate and wont raise 40 little future jihadists

One is done as part of a lifestyle, the other is enforced.

>in a wal mart parking lot
they also shart in mart?

If a nun takes off her habit she won't get beat

One of them has a choice to excel to the highest virtues of mankind

The other one has no choice

She looks like lana from archer oddly enough

Why don't jews have to wear gold stars on their shirts anymore?

if trashbags stayed in their mosques i wouldn't care either

Also, this.

It's hilarious that the people who spend most of their day bitching about Christians are able to block that out for long enough to actually make a caption like this.

God protects them from the curse of shartmart

Top kek

Because they're nuns. Regular women aren't expected to dress like nuns, only those within that profession. Also catholics haven't been commiting terrorist acts and killing hundreds of civilians, to make a point, a year.

Shup up fagg.

Hijab is the superior fetish.

Believe me, the shitskins covering themselves up are doing us all a favour.

Dressing as a nun isn't a choice...

...it's a habit.

When's the last time you saw a nun walk into a market and blow themselves up?

But we should.

Faggots, jews, fedoras and protestants are becoming more and more influential

One choses to do it and is also a position of authority, the other has to wear it or else they become bad property and have to be liquidated.
And by liquidated I mean stoned and/or decapitated.

If a nun takes off her little head cartoon, the priest doesn't cut her head off.

Nuns are a select few women who want to be hyper religious. The other is forced on all their women.

This.

Boo

>one of these was forced

because if the left one walked in normal clothes, catholics will not throw acid in her face

The first is married to fairy tale, the second is married to a sand nigger.

most nuns wear normal clothes most of the time. fucking retards.

And even if there were thousands of nuns wearing that everywhere it would still be better than mudslimes as it's western culture.

>People don't mock religion in general.

It's fairly simple: Muslims are our enemy.

Get on with the program.

I'd rate that pun a nun out of 10.

Doh-ho ho ho

one is a choice, the other is not.

>not making a liquidation joke about acid like

Because nuns remain virgin.
I wish muslims remain virgin as well.

Priests won't kill nuns for taking off their habit

I don't get it

Nuns aren't potential suicide bombers?

Remember when those nuns bombed that nightclub? Me either.

Who said the second one offends?

Oh, yeah, Jews.

Because Jews in the media and all their Jewish friends see the world a certain way, they print articles asking why everyone sees the world this way. It's not everyone. It's you and your stupid fucking circle.

Great movie

Why would the first one be killed if they went where the second one came from?

Hue gets it.

Nun's dress like that way at work because it is their uniform for their job. You might be able to find them in normal clothes sometimes.

Muslims dress in the full body burkas all day everyday as their normal clothes because the men in their communities will stone them to death if they don't.

1. Nuns aren't forced by law to dress like that. It's a personal choice, and no Christian society on Earth, as far as I know, forces women to be nuns. Many Muslim societies force their females to wear garbs over their head/face.

2. Nuns do not belong to a religion which is murdering tens of thousands of people and committing acts of terror throughout the globe.

3. Nuns are Christian, which is the current and historical religion of Western nations. They've existed in Western nations for over a thousand years. Muslims are a foreign religion/people that do not share this history with Western nations.

How does this answer sound?

Because nigger

I'm not offended by the hijab, I'm offended by Mohammadanism

When was the last time a nun killed people?

People haven't been forced to be nuns since like the renaissance where it was a form of penance. There is a difference.

>curse
it's a blessing you unpatriotic nigger

Because nuns make a choice and they're basically wearing a uniform like a policeman for fireman

This should be spread everywhere

Left I feel safe around, the right one fallows the Koran, she is a wild card. Might boko this bitch any second

Nuns aren't stoned if they show their hair

one guy got a blowie from his secretary and the other raped an unconscious girl behind a dumbster...

I'm sorry but is there some conspiracy theory im missing?

They did for a good stretch of time in Northern Ireland

A nun is a nun out of her own free will.
A muslim woman wears the burka because she doesn't want to get disowned by her family and send back to Arabia only to get stoned to death there.

That was nationalism using religious motivation as an excuse.

I see 2 radicals, one is peaceful

THEY DINDU NUFFIN
THEY WAS GOOD BOYS
THEY WAS JUST PROUD TO BE IRISH
DA ENGLISH JUST RAYSIS

Nuns don't detonate.

MAYBE some jewnigger should make a movie called the flyingsuicide bomber
who looks after kids and runs from, i don't know, nazis? and all the world would
be endeared by the symbol of brainwashing burka shit.

really making me think, OP

>Detonuns.

Because of what they represent

1/10 pretty pleb-tier attempt

People aren't born into nun-hood. Nuns choose to live that way, and have the option to leave safely.

Because one represents Nuns instead of all Christian women and the other represents all muslim women instead of 'muslim-nuns'

REALLY MAKEDE ME THANK...

Nuns dont breed hence they dont produce terrorists!!!

Nuns aren't honor killed if they quit.