Did you cry Sup Forums?

Did you cry Sup Forums?

no, Disney's Pixar is played out now

No.
They need to stop with the emotional bait shit already.

Yes. Tears of joy because that annoying fuck was finally dead, amirite?

I did cry during Inside Out, but the imaginary friend scene didn't get to me at all.

What really got me was the finale.

No It was so predictable, Still a good movie,But pixar still isnt as good as it used to be

I might have if he wasn't so ugly

Fuck you guys that was the only scene where I got the feeloroonies.

I teared up a little in front of my Spanish class.
Then u stopped and realized he'd be back, right?

Bing Bong was forgotten with the rest of Riley's old memories man

He's never coming back

I thought the scene where Riley goes back to her parents was sadder.

I fully expected him to be restored by end of movie, so no.

Almost, but that's only because I am a pussy boy.

Why don't they kill Sadness

They needed Sadness to remove the bad idea from the control panel. If Sadness died then Riley would've actually gone to Minnesota and ended up as a homeless loafer who sucks cock for a hamburger.

Same here.

I cringed. The sad part was the end where Joy realizes sadness usefulness.

If I cried during the watching of the movie? Yes I did from my penis a lot

same. i saw it coming a mile away but i still teared up.

A little, but I immediately made the assumption that he would come back through some huge asspull.

I definitely teared up.

in other news, though. I found out that becoming a dad a few months ago has made me a gigantic pussy. I tried watching this movie again and almost bawled my eyes out in the beginning when Riley is a baby.

she's only 12 dude

It was different from other Pixar movies in that it did not have a clear villain. Just the protagonist fucked up and had to fix it, without some witch or evil king or some even worse guy being the big bad punching bag. It felt a lot more mature in this way.

So what?!

I want Riley's dad to fuck me so hard. He's so hot.

It's ok I cried a lot too, thinking that I didn't want my kid to get sad to like that, but he's gonna have to, it's part of life....

i am a man
men do not cry

Neither did I. It's just some popcorn or something got into my eyes, that's all...

I almost shed a manly tear, but really I was more surprised. I thought he was gonna be the movie's villain.

Not really, it was a pretty cheap death. It'd probably be clear even to children that his character only existed to die and try to pull your heartstrings.

People keep saying his sacrifice was predictable, but I remember a lot of people predicting he would be the villain of the movie. They expected a twist reveal like a lot of recent animations have done. Bing Bong's introduction was kinda shady and supported this theory too; rifling through memories, obsessed with making Riley remember him.

As someone who's a fucking pussy and is extremely prone to crying, I only teared up a little bit because of the fact that he flat-out stopped existing. Not "oh he died and he's in a better place", but he went from being a forgotten, useless nobody with no friends to flat-out, irreversible nonexistence.. If it weren't for the fact that they were obviously building up to this for the vast majority of the movie, it would've been really intense and memorable. Instead, like everyone else in the thread has said, it's just kinda obvious feels bait.

Fuck no, my strings are easy to pull, but not that easy.

Yeah, I think people have to give Pixar some credit; sure, he was used for a fairly predictable death, but that was relatively FAR less predictable than him becoming "the forgotten loser who becomes evil because he wants revenge". His design felt like that would be the obvious conclusion (big, fat, awkward, poorly dressed), and I'm proud of Pixar for not taking that route.

I don't know how it is for other people, but for I and basically anyone I've talked to about this movie pretty much had the idea that he was going to have the noble sacrifice thing as soon as he showed up. He IS perfect for it, being a childhood memory that Riley does naturally need to forget.

Besides, Sadness/Happiness obstructed their own progress enough that they didn't really need a villain to push conflict.

I literally laughed out loud when this scene came on. Same with pic related.

I don't think modern Disney understands that you aren't supposed to kill off comic relief, and moreso, that you aren't supposed to make it the most dramatic fucking part of the movie.

Nah, only Wall-E and There she is! makes me cry at the end.

I disliked this movie, didn't even finish it lol

>There she is!
Now that was a fucking feels trip.

I think you may have the autisms, son.

If we were in ancient Rome, you would be considered too mentally broken to be an actual man.

Didn't feel it.
It was meh. Pixar lost its spark when the mouse absorbed them.

>a childhood memory that Riley does naturally need to forget.
This was why I couldn't even try to feel sad about it. The people I went to see it with were literally bawling their eyes out which confused the hell out of me. I did tear up a bit at the end with Riley coming back though.

So Cars had that spark but Ratatouille, WALL·E and Up didn't?

autism or baiting

obvious bait

I teared up more at the scene before it when joy was watching the memories

>one more try
F

the most tear jerking scene was definitely when Riley came back and confronted her parents.
It's a little to real

Cars didn't have a villain.

the green car was clearly the "villain"

more like antagonist.

Villain is a strong word, he was just kind of an obnoxious asshole wasn't he? He never actually did any non-verbal damage as far as I remember, and, as it was, the story was more centered around Mcqueen winning rather than Mcqueen beating the green car dude.

Only in the scene with Riley breaking down. This was just meh.

I never thought he was the villian, but when i started watching the movie i got this feeling they will sacriface one character and bingbong was the most suitable, also i was expecting Sadnees to be good at the end

It could have been a prequel to Monster

It didn't make me cry, but it's a pretty good movie.
I felt it explained depression pretty well to kids, and that negative emotions can have a positive impact.

yeah, I should said antagonist

at the very least he's a character that the audience root against

I suppose, but the way the ending played out sent the message that his types aren't really worth antagonizing, and should just be ignored.

But eh, yeah, I just don't think he's worth calling an antagonist, but if you had to pick one out, I guess he's the only one there could be.

No since I dislike Joy and didn´t connect at all to him.

take me back in time dear anons jesus fuck

I did. I thought it was such a lovely thing, Bing Bong realizing that she's twelve, she's growing up and she doesn't need an imaginary friend anymore. It made me think that there are probably hundreds of imaginary things and places I had when I was a child that I just mentally abandoned as I started having a life outside of my home, and it got me a little misty.

>crying about imaginary friends
Are you fucking kiddin me?
1. Only fucking losers have these
2. Girl will be better without this shit, she is fucked up enough

I was mostly bored, really. Neat concept but horrendously bland and predictable execution.

>Only fucking losers have these
I have an imaginary friend and I'm the coolest person I know.

Are you sitting at home the whole time, aren't you?

^this.

seriously, what's up with modern Pixar?

They folded back into Disney

This, I dont get why so many people love this film
It was just so bland and predictable.
osmosis jones did the concept better

>wants to go to the moon
>i have a hardon for space
I cry every time. I'm getting a little wet in the eyes right now.

>not getting the psychology lore

No because crying is for nerds.

I am a psychologist.

I don't get why people don't get this movie was just inflated by the mass media. That's the reason why this movie became so popular in the first place.

No. For some reason Inside Out didn't emotionally affect me at all. I was actually completely surprised to find that people felt so strongly about it or thought it was top tier Pixar.