en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadcast_(band)
youtube.com/watch?v=eF4_Zf0LuC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this film sucked ass

no
STOP.jpg
no
no

I dont think you chums know what underrated means.
it doesnt mean shitty flicks only you watched

I never knew anything about this other than what genre it was before I watched it. I nearly stopped watching it part way. Glad I didn't.

/thread

Hunter Prey

Just don't look it up.

What exactly do you think "underrated" means, kid?

One of my faves. Wish she'd use some of her netflix money to fund the sequel.

of course underrated movies havent been seen as much. If they were seen by a bigger audience maybe they wouldnt be rated so low in the first place

perfect example

Really liked this one though I can understand that most people don't like it

Posting some of my fav flicks I've rarely or never seen mentioned here.

I literally forgot that movie until I just watched the trailer of it after seeing your post.

this was a wild ride

this was really disappointing, might be good if you don't know about it nor watch trailers

very funny, very good. ryan reynolds is better than memepool (which i liked and would still say is good as long as you don't watch it more than once)

this was trash and you know it. the bobcat goldwaithe bigfoot movie is far better and even that was retarded. i personally submit that bigfoot horror can't be done.

highly OVERrated. blacked literally only has the fact that they've yet to cast that loud annoying motherfucker that wears the kneepads/braces in it otherwise its boring as hell and both male and female performers are low energy and maximum vanilla.

loved this shit. annoys me that the best horror comes from non-horror movies. the time he calls the house from the payphone made me feel sick

anyway this is my pick. after i watched it i sat vacillating between thinking it was trash or one of the best things i've ever seen. i think if you understand going in that it is some really strong neo-noir arthouse you are more likely to settle on the latter, but there is a reason it is underrated.
Personally believe it to be the best of the movies named crash.

Why? I thought it was amazing

Oh and also obviously this masterpiece

I liked it to user. It's not perfect, but as a low budget movie from a literal who I was impressed by it.
However, it isn't even my favorite underrated movie called "The Signal."

That's about all I got for now.
This one is just dumb fun but still really enjoyable

memes aside, this is a good example

It was okay but the improv was a turn off for me. Liked Triangle better

Stand aside faggots

Only slightly underrated

this movie fucked me up as a kid watching it late night and made me want to die. reminds me of antwone fisher.

>the casting is really good
>I have a boner imagining them in this kind of flick

CRASH is David Cronenberg's true masterpiece. Never watched a movie that made me feel like I fell into it. Total immersive experience. We NEED a Criterion edition fucking ASAP! As for my pick, I'm going with Carnival of Souls which is a hugely underrated/forgotten Horror classic!!!FACT!!!

Really funny flick by Stephen Chow

Is he coming back for SHITTED?

Cronenbergs Existenz, somebody seriously please watch this it's so good.

>the tagline

I've seen this movie! Many years ago I caught it on tv, totally forgot it existed. I'm Canadian so it must've been popular, being that we never get German movies here

Kino.

>tfw they had to literally give it away with Terminator 2 because Video Stores wouldn't buy it

The best horror movie this decade and a love letter to giallos in a way. This movie is damn near flawless, and it's a tragedy no one's heard of it

I remember it had quite the word-of-mouth following in the UK around the time it came out desu.

Yes. Love this one, though it gets weird in the second half.

Triangle was pretty fucking good. Good call.

Very stylish and that fucking red-head. Holy shit.

literally Sup Forums

Hate both of these fuckin movies

these actually look interesting
have seen duke of Burgundy
love that westworld Danish actress
she has such a nice nose.

rachel lee cook

she was such a little pixie slut

This is either one of the dumbest fucking movies I've ever seen, or the most genius. I cannot tell, and I defy anyone else to answer the question.
Regardless you can jerk off through the ENTIRE movie.

I just watched this movie like a week ago, and I didn't really get it. I enjoyed it, but afterwards I read all the praise it had gotten for covering all sorts of topics and I didn't really get that.

I also read the original ending of the novel, and call me a pleb but that made a lot more sense to me. The ending as is just felt kinda randumb, even though I saw it coming like 5 seconds before it did. I never understood the meaning of those interlude shots of the city either.

I'm not calling it bad by any means but can you help me out? What did I miss? Was the woman using the secret club as a breeding ground or something?

the music makes the movie. one of the best synth scores ever.

the spiders represent his fear of intimacy/commitment. The key to the sex club is his infidelity.

What I was left wondering most was whether it was just one guy to begin with. How do you feel about that? I wasn't entirely sober watching it but his mother knew them both, right? That was the point of the blueberries.

Thanks for this by the way. I do watch a fair amount of art house movies but I'm always too lazy to read up on them afterwards to really understand the metaphors. What you said does make sense when I think back on it.

THIS x10

It is excellent, clever, comfy af

10/10

would not say it's an horror movie so to speak, a lot of people who are not into the genre might appreciate it

anyway, fucking watch it Sup Forums

No, its the same guy. You kind of have to accept that it's not a concrete narrative. It's supposed to have some weird floaty dream like logic. Think of them as the different halves of his personality that are in conflict about settling down.
The nerdy teacher is the boring every day hum drum guy, the actor was the outgoing ladies man. When he starts to settle down he catches himself in some weird movie and starts trying to uncover the mystery. The mystery being that he want to cheat.

When they had it on amazon they had a discussion after the credits with Jake and villeneuve talking about the movie. You can probably find it on youtube.

Le Ceremonie
A Simple Plan

Also the OST is by Broadcast

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadcast_(band)

this movie is really one of my recent favorites

agreed -- but it's impossible to jerk off to tara reid now after seeing her nasty pepperoni nipples.

I'd watch this.

i don't like the frequent anal sex scenes.

Sad that this movie bombed so hard. It used real set's and practical effects.

Allright yeah that's how I understood it as well and that's also why the woman was so freaked out after "meeting" him.
>You kind of have to accept that it's not a concrete narrative.
Yes, he's not a reliable narrator. I also figured there was a reason they never showed the "other guy" at his workplace. Him not showing up at his workplace for 6 months was just because the "protagonist" was having a more stable period in his life. And being an unreliable narrator explains the overlapping scenes or the time issues too.

The day he cheated on his gf is the day he also got interested in the key (again). Allright that makes sense. Previously "the guy" sleeping with that woman also used the key.

So wait is the whole movie chronologically out of order, or should I just chalk up that relationship and wedding and whatever with the pregnant woman to the "dreamlikeness"? Because it seemed like that relationship was older and more established than his relationship with the other not-spider gf.

Troll Hunter

I'll look for that.

I remember being underwhelmed by this but am willing to give it another shot since I love the director's other films. Particularly Duke of Burgundy which is also mentioned ITT

One of my all time fav bands. Was lucky enough to see them live a few months before Trish passed away.

I liked Pandorum, good premise, decent execution and excellent twist. 7/10 solid sci fi

i prefer movies that don't try to live inside david lynch's butthole.

Never seen this but I feel like the premise could have had a Pyglaion/Her vibe but something tells me it went in a different direction

Good lord i saw that snoozefest in the cinema
>i want my money back

Such a weird movie. I love the idea of the infovirus/killer meme

The Night Flyer (Stephen King)
Bad Ronald
Shotgun Stories
Trespass (Walter Hill)
Joe (Nic Cage)
Payday (rip torn)
Freeway (Witherspoon)
Cop (James Woods)
The Last Seduction
Fubar
Infernal Affairs trilogy (Korean)

You mean this video (the full version of it)? youtube.com/watch?v=eF4_Zf0LuC0

Just sitting here thinking about the movie for the past half an hour I've had so many revelations. The mother was praising Anthony's apartment but concerned about Adam's living conditions. That picture in Adam's house was torn, but it was the same picture from Anthony's house. You can't untear pictures. Anthony was Anthony before he was Adam. Holy shit.

Still feel like the totalitarian regimes theme is kind of a stretch, even if it does make sense considering the personal experiences of the author of the novel.

this is shiiiiiit
shit
SHIIIITTTTTTTTT
s.h.i.t.

It wasn't that good, and I say this as someone who tries to promote French everywhere.

It's a GRWEAT movie. Didn't expect to love it but the satire got me!!!FACT!!!

Memes aside, "memes aside" has got to be the best new meme of the year

Will watch thx. I hated 13th Floor after all the cult hype, but premise has promise

This is honestly one of the best comedies ive ever seen

We're werewolves

not swearwolves.