RWBY/RT General #967: Eternal Sun Dragon Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Previous Thread Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-3-os75ed

RWBY Chibi Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-1-episode-24

RvB Season 14 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-14-episode-24

Camp Camp Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/camp-camp-season-1-the-order-of-the-sparrow-camp-camp-episode-12

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-250

Other urls found in this thread:

countingdownto.com/countdown/episode-4-countdown-clock
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Fang
m.fanfiction.net/s/11295916/1/The-Longest-Hunt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why didn't he protect her smile?

GC, the based namefag.

BEST GIRL

You have to learn to let it go Neo.

>tfw you want to work on your AU but neither you nor anyone else can maintain interest and you require outside interest to maintain your own
What have you not been working on, Anons?

Personally I prefer Weiss, but Ruby is easily an amazing girl in her own right.

the fuck's she wearing

Spreading the word of Best Girl and fighting the urge to write the King Jaune AU.

countingdownto.com/countdown/episode-4-countdown-clock

Compete Schlock and my Rwby Trpg Homebrew has finally evolved onto a RVB one.
Completely rewriting the quest I was planning on running.
Other then that, nothing.

Cinder cannot handle her liquor.

Dragon Yang best Yang

>Neo
>Being a total slut for anyone but Roman
I don't buy it.

>Concert being presented by Schnee Dust Co.
>Weise walks on to stage.
>Says that she'll be happy to join a performance of her own composition, but that she's elected to pull a talented lead singer while performing on instrumentals and backup vocals.
>Casy Williams OC walks on to stage and begins to open up with It's My Turn.
>Weise rocks out on electric guitar beside her.
>Smashes guitar, knocks over chair, throws mic at the ground and books it for a pre-paid smuggler's ride to Mistral.

Pic related
I'd be cool for that, if it wasn't for the fact canonically Weiss has Casey's voice.

Broken in Yang is best Yang.

That got dumb real quick.

Besides, will all know that Casey is gonna be Neo if she ever speaks.

no

The wait until Saturday is actually nightmareish.
What are you anons doing to pass the time?

Other than fapping anyway.

see Other that, homebrewing a bioncle trpg, and browsing the 4chins. Work and college take up the rest of my freetime.
But enough blogshit, what's your thoughts on the various rwby fan theories out there ? Got any of your own ? What's the worst one you've heard ?

>what's your thoughts on the various rwby fan theories out there ?
Some, if not most, are laughably terrible and a good way to lift spirits.
>Got any of your own ?
Nah, not exactly my thing.
>What's the worst one you've heard ?
Black Knight, easily the worst one simply because it have everybody going full edge.

The fuck is black knight ?

Cinder or Salem turning Jaune I think

Jaune ends up being such a magnet for Grimm that Salem puts him inside some armour type Grimm and uses him as a puppet to attract yet more Grimm and command them.

>we have to wait 4 more days

Why do people want Jaune to be edgy ?

What if Yang asked you out to the dance?

Because edgy is cool?
People want to self-insert into a edgy fucker?
They assiciate edge with skill?
They think people that aren't edgy are weak as fuck if they're male?

Take your pick, Paladin Jaune is best Jaune.

Paladin Jaune is truly the best just hope he gets more fucking armor

Because it's fanfiction and they can't write for shit. Here's the standard thought process for anyone writing shitty Jaune fic:

>Can I write?
>No, so I should make him an edgy badass bc thats cool!!!
>And he'll be super skilled and tough and everyone will love him

Basically, in my mind, you can have one or the other, you can't have both. Jaune can be a badass, yes, but by making him one you have to introduce the duality of why the teams liked Jaune in the first place - because he was totally naive and just wanted to be everyone's friend. If Jaune's some hyper competent, intelligent mastermind, then the party comp I'd go for would be:

>Ruby/Jaune/Pyrrha/Weiss

So as to allow the team to totally fall apart as each set of partners (in this case, Ruby/Jaune and Pyrrha/Weiss) seclude themselves and get into fights because of Jaune's personality. People don't usually enjoy being around smartasses, because they don't know when to stop mouthing off. The thing is, Ruby's fandom is a bunch of people who thought season 1 was good enough to write fanfiction of.

And so we get a bunch of fanfics about how Jaune is not only super cool and smart, but also he fucks every girl???

I hear that.
Make Great Grandpa Julius proud.

This.
One thousand times over, this.

What if Ruby told you she was pregnant with your child?

I'm sterile.

Wonder how the fuck that happened and proceed to take responsibility because she is my waifu

>White Fang is a novel by American author Jack London (1876–1916) — and the name of the book's eponymous character, a wild wolfdog. First serialized in Outing magazine, it was published in 1906. The story takes place in Yukon Territory and the Northwest Territories, Canada, during the 1890s Klondike Gold Rush and details White Fang's journey to domestication. It is a companion novel (and a thematic mirror) to London's best-known work, The Call of the Wild, which is about a kidnapped, domesticated dog embracing his wild ancestry to survive and thrive in the wild.

>Much of White Fang is written from the viewpoint of the titular canine character, enabling London to explore how animals view their world and how they view humans. White Fang examines the violent world of wild animals and the equally violent world of humans.

>The book also explores complex themes including morality and redemption.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Fang

How about when she goes into labor?

name it Tawny and get her pregnant again.

What will you name the second child?

I should probably learn something that doesn't fall under 'ballroom' then.

Kill myself for having defiled my pure daughteru

Continue working on my webcomic.

how does that even work

Because we're fans of Monty Oum, literal anime edge in human form

But Yang will kill you if you don't take responsibility.

Alexis.

But I'm already dead in this scenario.

What if your waifu ended up in Wh40k universe ?

Because there is a joy in watching people break.

I go with Ruby and form a Black Crusade.

>Not naming any of your children after Summer, Penny or Pyrrha

Do you even really care about her?

Say yes and try to get a threesome with Blake going by the end of the night.

Reading
Writing
Video Games

>Monty
>Edgy
>Made Ruby cute
>Put on a mocap suit and filmed himself dancing just so he could make a dance scene

If anything the edge comes from M&K.

The only person that writes a ok representation of Jaune is coeur al'aran

My Jaune's decent, but I always write 2,000 words of RWBY fic then don't post it because I don't know where to go with it.

I should really finish a chapter one of these days.

She gets recruited by the inquisition.

Fauna, Monty was nothing but edge. The whole reason for the school setting was so he could pull an edgy twist when shit goes down. His original death for Pyrrha included a fucking nuclear shadow.

Also take a look at the initial teaser card Monty and Burnie handed out, along with the Red Trailer. There's a cap of a greentext I did that further goes into "waaaah m&k disrespected monty by going edgy" but I don't have it so whatever.

>If anything the edge comes from M&K.
nigga what

Would you conquer Vacuo for Ruby?

Better. I'll take over Remnant for Ruby!

Didn't the original scene for Pyrrha death was Jaune and her fight Cinder but it was because of Jaune fucking up somewhere in the fight caused Pyrrha death? I remember a few threads ago a user was talking about it

He created things that had an edge to them but he wasn't a complete edgelord. He wasn't like some of the retards here who try to force death and rape into every single thing. He kept his edge in check.

I would build two thrones for Ruby and me to sit as we ruled Remnant together.

>Someone else watching Drifters

My nigga.

The only people that want rape are fanfic writers and some people on /Rwbyg/

What if based SEA CAPTAIN found Ishmael in a bed with the CAPTAIN'S daughter early in the morning?

Way-hay and up she rises

What are your reasons for making Ruby your waifu?

She is a cute cinnamon roll that deserves to be protected also I love dorky girls

I would do that for free

REEEEEEEEEEE

>Nuclear shadow
What

Pyrrha was supposed to be burned so hard she left a Nucler Shadow.
I think it was in the V3 commentary.

m.fanfiction.net/s/11295916/1/The-Longest-Hunt
So I found this nonsense.

Gonna Roger Ebert this shit once I finish it.

That's fucking stupid

That was in Shane's letter

So... that makes Cinder into a walking atom bomb.

Do we even know how legitimate the information in Shane's letter is? How do we know he wasn't just making shit up or that his perception was skewed by his unhealthy obsession with Monty and Sheena?

Not really.
Personally I would take it with a grain of salf since Shane as a man is not well.

This is what life is all about.

Rooster Teeth employs some scummy people yes, but there's no way they're anywhere near as scummy as Shane wants people to believe. He's a very unwell man with some serious issues and his letter should probably be taken as little more than mad rambling because the object of his obsession is dead and people didn't worship the ground Monty walked on like he did.

Working.

Laugh because I am incapable of fathering a child, and I wouldn't have slept with her anyway.

Then I would sit Jaune and Ren down for a nice, long talk. And get a pregnancy test for Nora.

this is the image i meant to post

It wasn't even Shanes letter. It was a photoshoot that Monty, Sheena and a friend did back in 2014.

Here's the initial poses. Including Monty himself.

>No tail
I don't like it

And here's the final image

New lewd from cs

Neo a cute

DON'T OPEN

I can accept poor artwork. People gotta learn/practice.

But what's the logic with the scar?

>Both tits and thighs bigger than her head
cease

Pic related is the answer.

hey look at this its penny

Reminder that Huntresses make poor wives due to being unstable or gonna die on you. Marry a qt civilian girl.

But they a best