HAPPENING: POTENTIAL COUP IN MEXICO

The Mexican military has been raising upside down flags all over the country, nobody really knows what's going on and what it means.

Military convoys are also being reported moving through several major cities and civilian traffic is being blocked outside major airports.

Recently, Mexico's President met with Donald Trump and there's been massive controversy over it there since. A few disgruntled generals maybe behind this. It could just be a warning to the president or maybe something more.

My cousin in Mexico is keeping me updated.

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/asia/20160905/1044964623/all-party-delegation-refused-kashmir.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah that whole thing didn't seem righ. How people said it might be illegal. How retarded it seemed. Was it for peace? Well Trump had his bombast and Nieto appeared complacent

this flag looks upside down

staged by erdo-

It is, read the OP.

We can't build that wall soon enough. If shit does go down south of the border we'll be inundated with """refugees""" fleeing that situation.

You're tellin me. We're in the same boat with you all with that proposition

Implying frijoleros aren't still crying about Juan Gabriel

CIA importing some last minute voters

Yeah this is normal nothing to see here

Possible war with the Mexis for you guys?

Mehico is ALREADY a narco-state, so how much more fucked up can it get?

>potential
Es nada

I knew Mexico en Turkey were alike.

Oh I can't fucking wait...not after all the american banter on our situation

Source or get out.

War on drugs you asshole. They had nothing to do with anything
>pics

HOLY SHIT WE NEED TO PUT THE WALL UP EVEN FASTER

Elaborate ruse of a collection of times their flag were upside down?

The wall better get here 10 months sooner

Majority of Mexicans are conformist and instead of demanding change they pack up and cross the border

>CIA importing some last minute voters

NO

NO

GOD

POLEASE

NO

FUCKING

CIAKEKSSFGDSGT

Is it because Trump cucked Nieto?

Pottery

>filenames

When was this originally posted?

Pretty bad photoshop desu

Turkey-Syria Happening
India-Pakistan Happening
China-USA G20 Incidents Happening
Mexico Happening
UK-EU Happenings

Definitely a World War brewing here folks, and I literally mean The whole world going to war

They didi this just because Peña Nieto invited Trump here, thats all.

>Mexico still hasn't posted

Nothing will happen, mexicans will never revolt. Maybe the faggots from Oaxaca and Chiapas will, but they will be crushed by the army.

A civil war in Mexico would cause all kinds of crazy bullshit and make Trump's wall idea look better.

>the mexican military

but they aren't triggered enough to throw him out of office?

Because?
So that is the bare minimum?

What a load of bullshit, kys m8. I like how foreigners talk about us without knowing anything.

Thanks, I'll be saving this thread along with this racist picture for my article on the true face of Trump supporters.

>India-Pakistan Happening
what happened now ?

So you want to say that CIA paid mexican generals to do this stunt, just so they can stop Trump from winning?

If they started the war tomorrow there literally wouldn't be enough time to get enough of them on voter rolls to make a difference.

A Mexican coup would be insane with all the tensions in this election. Gun sales would explode!!!

Goys--I mean guys, there are 20 million refugees from the civil war going on in Mexico. You need to take them in!!! Have you no heart? No humanity? May god potch you on the tuchas if you refuse!!

These are are usual reactions.
This too. We're all fucked.

>voter rolls

seems pena nieto making a fool of himself with trump is paying off

ofcourse they are ; however they need to wait
keep in mind the mexican millitary is very small and the gov invests on them less than 10 percent ; if there is a coup you will have El Salvador Mexico ;Fallout Version cause the military is not strong enough to hold order

>trump starting a civil war in hostile mexico just be visiting.
wew

Are you retarded?

You know it's going to happen.

>all that trigger discipline

They're learning.....

Why such big flags?

That's probably Obamas plan all along

Hey everyone the Mexican intellectual has arrived.

didn't you know that voter ID laws are racist?

this help trump

a civil war or narco terrorism in mexico will make his wall look more appealing

they are probably just too drunk/high to realize it's upside down.

Thats why I feel the wall will make America and Mexico great again

There's no news about this and nobody on twitter is talking about it. I think this is nothing.

Kashmir dude its still militarized and shit happens every few months.

I don't think anyone is going to Romania to be a refugee, the standard of living would actually decrease.

Yep. When there's maybe 1,000 people on the planet you'll be all Drumpfomatic and Kekish won't ya

Roman Law. Patriotism. Not being hypocrites with their jingoism

>why

The billboard. Either that flags 30ft by 50ft or the billboard is reall small, but there's no way those sizes match up.

>Trump may have caused civil war in Mexico

That's why you make no sense babylon

literally been going on for decades

its just a rehash every year

>What is importacion of more voters
>What is sabotaging Trumps diplomatic mission by creating chaos in mexico after his visit

It's almost like you have no brain.

HEY LOOK!!
ITS FUCKING NOTHING!!

FUCKING AGAIN

sputniknews.com/asia/20160905/1044964623/all-party-delegation-refused-kashmir.html

Mexico has all sorts of mountains and hills and highways and fun- and differing-sized billboards

>cousin
>Mexico

You have to go back Pedro.

happening confirmed. even Televisa

Why do Mexicans hate Trump? Are they somehow against losing citizens to another nation?

Fake happening?
KEK BLESS YOUR CHILDREN!

You exploded the world trump can blow me

IN THE GRIM DARKNESS OF THE FAR FUTURE THERE IS ONLY WAR

No no fake

>foreign flags flying in the US

This happens just days after Donald Trump visits the country.

I wonder what is happening???

Would make since.. Us government causes a civil war in Mexico sending a flood of refugees to America.

>we have to let the women and children in etc

proof?

You would need El Niño to keep a flag that size waving, just admit you fucked up the photoshop.

>Happening
>Mexico
Some shitty Banana Republic that no one cares about getting a new President isn't happening.

Ok we're doing this now eh. Ciao.

RT has nothing.

The tediousness

This probably has a lot more to do with the drug cartels objecting to the agreement of the wall.

Probably a lot of officials in the Mexican govt on the cartel take and they don't want the gravy train to end.

soon it will be ours again

Why would they. They're pedophile potatoes head up ass

Goys, I will be watching. If there is a civil war and you refuse to take in Mexican refugees, I will consider it a war on the Jewish people.

t. Soros

Include me in the screencap

If Mexico's military is this 'disgruntled' over Trump's visit and Trump's only insult to Mexico is to ask that narco-state to keep its own citizens living there, then I call bull shit because they have nothing to be proud of in the first place.

PLEASE BE A FUCKING COUP PLEASE BE A FUCKING COUP PLEASE BE A FUCKING COUP PLEASE BE A FUCKING COUP
PLEASE BE A FUCKING COUP PLEASE BE A FUCKING COUP PLEASE BE A FUCKING COUP PLEASE BE A FUCKING COUP

That looks suspicious we are not like america where there is huge flags everywhere, the only military facilitie i know here (Guadalajara) is an air force base and theres no flags visible from the streets, anyway nothing seem to be happening is just fear mongering/trolling

Yeah right wing isn't globalist at all. Isn't mammon at all. Epstein didn't plead 5th

Brexit isn't even in the news anymore

Over my and lots of spic dead bodies.