What happened to Aaron Paul?

After a role of a lifetime why can he only get commercial gigs?

youtube.com/watch?v=7qV7xG7f97g

He's been... busy

>Hey Aaron, dance around on this treadmill and say a couple words for 20 minutes.
>Here's $50,000

Damn, what a rip off

The new season of Bojack Horseman just came out like a week ago.

maybe he likes doing commercials

Yellow vitamin water is the best vitamin water though

same character?

Because when people see him they see le funny meth sidekick bitch man.

Isn't he starring on a show about a cult, is that still on? Idk, he's not gonna stumble on another Jesse Pinkman but he seems like he's doing ok honestly

He knows he'll never top Breaking Bad.

I just finished a re-watch of Breaking Bad a couple of days ago. Jesse is the shittiest character in the entire show, he's also one of the most poorly acted.

curb your....

i want that

hes good in bojack
i dont know him in anything else and yes he will never top bb

dude the whole website is filled with fucking priceless stuff. there should be mountains of memes about the stuff they sell. I can't believe I haven't seen more of it

You can't buy them anymore, it's illegal.

He's still on Bojack.

wasnt he in some hulu show? it didnt look that bad

And now he's out of work.
RIP

what is this hairline called, Sup Forums ?

the handsome hairline?
what are you getting on about user?

I worked with him on Need for Speed. He seemed like a nice guy, would greet crew members and didn't sit in his trailer all day.

The Bitch

People don't cast white men around his age anymore unless they're as established as Cranston. Cranston has more versatility and dedication too. The only white male young adults for that audience will be baby faced numales, gone are the days of rugged facial texture.

I saw this commercial during the IT promos and felt bad for him

the fade

The Reddit crowd that loved the show are the exact same bunch of bores who will say " just couldn't stop thinking of Jessie"

He was pretty good in that Final Fantasy CG movie. Most of the time I kept forgetting it was him.

>autism swings

Why would you commit to such an easily disprovable opinion?

this is gold

His face is too recognizable. Game of Thrones actors have the same problem when they act in different shows/movies

I unironically wish I had that when I was a kid

>Entourage baldlet doing the voice over

sad!

someone should shop pepe into that, watching some comfy tv.

hair/height

The "HOLD THE LIIIINE!"

>feed for sneed

I'm pretty sure I've seen that commercial but didn't even recognize him. Fuck.

fuck my shit up, I have the same hair line

Imagine sinking so low that you're shilling for fucking vitamin water... wow. What kind of retards pay money to drink this garbage?

What exactly do these things do that helps autistic people? I don't understand, I thought Autistics didn't like being held or hugged or whatnot.

I'm guessing vore.

I have no real idea, but I'd guess it's so they can get the sensation of being hugged and held without a person to do it

He's not that good of an actor.

Neither is Malcolm's Dad

Sensory stimulation without the possible risk of sharp objects? I know autism is a pretty sensory thing, kinda like being on mushrooms except you're socially retarded

Shit meme

Read about Temple Grandin's hugbox. A lot of autists flip the fuck out when someone tries to touch them, so they miss out on a lot of emotional security that comes from hugging and human contact. Devices like the roller and pea pod probably offer a substitute for that security.