BREAKING: TRUMP WON'T DEBATE WITHOUT JOHNSON

smobserved.com/story/2016/09/04/news/donald-trump-will-not-debate-hillary-if-gary-johnson-not-allowed-to-participate/1894.html

Other urls found in this thread:

smobserved.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why

What is he planning?!?

That article has literally no source. It just said that the Trump campaign announced it without providing any link.

the man works better when theyre multiple people tb h

>smobserved.com/

Son ...

a vote for johnson is a vote not for hillary

He's more likely to spoil Hillary than Trump, and Johnson has been playing the hopeless libcuck since Hernie got burned.

It's a good way to split the vote. And if Hillary or any of her shills say no, it reinforces your subconscious notion that Hillary is corrupt. This is legit 4D chess, like he used to do back in the glory days of mid-to-late 2015

>Build rep with Johnson
>Potential tag team
>Shillery must now split her attention
>Gets a third party candidate in the running to make it seem like Trump is more balanced
>Potentially gives him an excuse to bail on rigged debate while showing how skewed the system is
Decent move, but Johnson's just a giant globalist cuck and Trump is going in 1v2 because there's no way the two globalists won't team up.

Trump would look abrasive debating the way he did during the primaries against only one person. Having more people there, makes it more open for being a shit show.

Wouldn't a libertarian take more conservative votes than liberal ones? Why wouldn't he ask for Jilldog instead?

So they can both shill for hill.
youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE

exactly.

So you don't think he's a Hillary plant? It seems like he wasn't but has since been recruited to disrupt trump

>inb4 he was a rogue for Trump all along

Plot twist:

Trump is not a Hillary plant.

He's a JOHNSON plant.

Trump will trigger the fuck out of Johnson

when will the first debate be? cant wait uezs

Trump won't debate bernie. Trump is a coward draft dodger anyways. Have him debate Epstein and whatever his wife's name is, green card status

To get Johnson attention to siphon votes from Hillary.

Johnson is fucking crazy and could certainly get a handful of Hillary cucks.

Fuck off, Joshie, you're not welcome here

No bully pls

We're through the looking glass here, people

Monday, September 26th.

adding a third-party candidate could make the bates a lot more fun

odd, johnson is probably smarter then him too

I hope another earthquake happens and you get squished

DANK MASTER TROLL

>4D ches again
the result will be

Trump: 50%
not Trump #1: 25%
not Trump #2: 25%

All 3 need to compete in the debates, therefore more time shillary standing and grimacing in pain/ passing out

7D chess people

The media lords have been attempting to force Johnson into the debate in order to have an extr body attack Trump. Now that Donald wants Johnson, if Johnson is allowed, every attack Johnson makes against Trump will make him look like a dick against the generous Trump. If Johnson doesn't come in, its still a win as it may endear some Libertarian voters who now may be inclined to see Donald more kindly.

No one cares.

Need time to be divided up away from Hillary and moderators vs Trump. The man is charismatic, he needs people not in the media's pockets to shine with.

Personally, I think he is trying to not let this end yet. If Hillary gets completely slammed she might drop out and go into hiding before enough evidence is out to arrest her.

>It is worth noting that Trump skipped one of the Republican presidential debates, reportedly because he was busy attending a veterans event
how could they just lie like that. he set up the veterans event because he skipped the debate. he didn't miss the debate because he was attending that event.

this

>smobserved

I wish the best for you and your family

SLEEPER AGENT ACTIVATED
IT'S ALL COMING TOGETHER BOYS

>tfw trump just discovered interdimensional alternate omniverse chess

I am getting scared guys

Thanks, I await your untimely death

HICKEY HORROR
Teen dies of stroke after love bite from his girlfriend causes blood clot to the brain

Suction involved during hickeys can cause damage to a major artery in the neck, creating a blood clot that can cause a stroke

BY ERIKA SANGER 28th August 2016, 2:01 am

A teenager has died after a love bite from his girlfriend caused a blood clot that quickly led to a stroke.

Julio Macias Gonzalez, a 17-year-old from Mexico City, raised alarm among his family when he began convulsing at the dinner table.

Huma
Hillary
Hickey
Blood Clot
Stroke

Will she even make it until the debate?

Why the hate user?

Wouldnt Johnson split trumps vote by snapping up more republicans?

Trump has eviscerated 10 other people on stage, a 1v2 is nothing, especially since Johnson is only going to siphon votes from Hillary. Every single Bernout I know is fully on board the Johnson or Stein train. Everyone who is leery about Hillary will change their vote to Johnson when they hear him speak, because despite him being a globalist cuck, he's FAR less of a scumbag than Hilldog.

This is another brilliant move by Trump.

That would help him since Johnson and Stein pull more votes from Hillary. I'd be impressed if he really does refuse to debate without them

>back in the glory days of mid-to-late 2015

You say that like it was a long time ago. Idk, I guess a lot of shit has happened since then, which makes it feel like 5 years ago.

I used to support GJ, voted for him in 2012, gave him $25 three months ago, and I'm dropping him.

>Religious freedom is a black hole
>All Lives Matter is a dog whistle
>I support open borders

I just want GJ in the debates so libertarians and conservatives can see he's really just a liberal fucktard and that his running mate is a Rockefeller Republican who supported Merrick Garland's Supreme Court nomination.

Guess I'll have plug my nose and hold out until 2020 until Ted Cruz can run again.

Fuck. It all makes sense now...

HICKEY HORROR
Teen dies of stroke after love bite from his girlfriend causes blood clot to the brain

Suction involved during hickeys can cause damage to a major artery in the neck, creating a blood clot that can cause a stroke

BY ERIKA SANGER 28th August 2016, 2:01 am

A teenager has died after a love bite from his girlfriend caused a blood clot that quickly led to a stroke.

Julio Macias Gonzalez, a 17-year-old from Mexico City, raised alarm among his family when he began convulsing at the dinner table.

Huma
Hillary
Hickey
Blood Clot
Stroke

>Trump has eviscerated 10 other people on stage

He flopped every debate.

Trump's strength is taking on multiple opponents at once.

checked

Checked. It would be unfair if it were only Hillary against Trump

This is smart because Gary Johnson is against the second amendment and for amnesty. He wants to expose him in front of everyone in the country.

This would swing more votes to Trump himself and possibly get people away from Hillary at the same time, because anyone not voting for Hillary is not going to turn back to her. Very smart.

>Trump is already getting scared shitless of the debates

two shekels etc etc

Throw in Jill Stein too and Hillary would defiantly look like a giant turd on stage.

So, what? is this to totally throw off Hillary's planning sessions with a Johnson curveball or something?

HAAAAAWWWWW

the data suggests that johnson is taking away more votes from hillary than from trump.

>flopped every debate
Yeah, he's the nominee because he sucked. Amirite?

Johnson is no libertarian, almost all libertarians I know are more aligned conservative, Johnson will appeal to no one but cucks and libs, so he hurts Hillary in this race.

Because Johnson is a retard

Hillary is the one who is refusing to face Trump on a debate stage. Get your facts straight. You know... the facts that don't concern you.

he knows johnson could win new hampshire which is hilarious because he may have ditched the state or is planning too, 4d chess

>pls don't be real

LOL, he literally ended Jeb, the frontrunner's, campaign before it even got a chance to get off the ground. He also destroyed Cruz' image and destroyed any chance he had at a brokered convention.

And despite what the MSM tried to push, the viewers overwhelmingly felt that Trump won every debate.

Yup. Johnson is pandering to Bernouts by taking leftist positions and sucking voters away from Hillary. It only helps Trump in the end.

its over 9000

Pretty dumb, but it might >dam, rly makes u think some facebook normies. Saved.

I'm still voting for Gary to give libertarians more momentum for 2020. Hopefully Austin Petersen will have the nomination then.

guys.
just took 2 hit of acid first time ever.
ask me anything

Anti-gun faggot

get off Sup Forums and go outside bro

yep yep yep

>smobserved.com

Did it kick in?

no way dude, I got a little playpen of activities set up for tonight.

slightly

MAGA
DEUS VULT

He'll obviously do the debate and is using this to win points with moderates or the lost people.

What are you talking about... she's the only one who has agreed to the debates so far

Trump supporting libertarian here

Gary will attack Trump more than Hilary you can guarantee it.

Most hardcore libertarians I know, the fully committed ones (the lolbertarians) all pretty much support Hilary over Trump as "she is the more libertarian of the two". Trump is "Literally Hitler" for most libertarian principles, at least from what I've seen in the various libertarian groups im in on kikebook (as well as the one im involved in irl).

If you think Johnson and Trump are going to team up to smack down Hilary you are mistaken. It will be the other way around

>inb4 no candidate reaches 270

He's a Johnson plant that was a double agent for Hillary who went rogue all for the one chance to make America great.

His performances at the debates and how he treated the other candidates is the reason why me, my whole republican family, and all my republican friends won't vote for him. We gave him a chance and all he did was whine on stage while Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz argued their cases clearly and concisely. He was terrible in comparison.

Is there a better source? That page looks like cancer

why would johnson not be in the debate in the first place?

and ya know, they showed the event on live tv

Johnson is clearly psychotic, and is far more provocable than Hillary is. Hillary will freeze up when things go off script or get too heated, Johnson will start foaming at the mouth as soon as Trump says "illegal immigrants" and he'll look like the nutjob he is.

Having Johnson on that stage is literally the worst thing that could happen to the libertarian party, because that's all 90% of people are going to remember when they think "libertarian".

15% is nessicary in national polling to get onto the debate stage.

In reality he just said the most ridiculous things he could in the debates, therefore stealing all the headlines and name recognition. That plus the split votes from all the other establishment candidates is what gave him the nomination.

Trump and Johnson should just debate, and thus cuck hillary

KEK he needs to BTFO multiple liberal faggots at the same time

He wants to steal the other 2 voters

Sure thing CTR. Your hand is shaking with the sole mention of the debates, Crooked Hillary will probably die on stage