When did you become red pilled?

When did you become red pilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/~humanbio/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't
Become "redpilled" is a endless process

in first grade when I realized only the black kids in school couldn't talk right, sit still, or listen to the teacher despite us all having the same treatment

>us all having the same treatment

I redpill and bluepill on and off at different points in my life. Re took the redpill when all my friends went full Bernie fag.

When retarded mudshits and feminazis kept telling me I needed to "actually learn about islam before asking such ignorant questions".

When I realized both "sides" of "politics" are controlled by "kikes"

: (

2012 Ron Paul's campaign.

"Red pilled" the same old old OLD old racist horsehit losers like you have been swallowing for the last 75 years. Don't you get tired of the taste? You wanna believe the same ancient garbage your grandparents fell for? Have fun marching down the same old road to oblivion.

Around the same time mudslimes started destroying France.

When I started working at a 96% black apartment complex. I negotiated hazard pay last year when we started getting weekly shootings. $20 extra an hour for the day if I work when a shooting goes on. I've made 4000 extra (50 8 hour sessions) which paid for my plumbing apprenticeship.

Hue post best post

Man you Shills are nervous eh

Charlie Hebdo. Not so much the attack itself as the response by all the salty mudslimes who felt it their moral duty to say the cartoonists deserved it for insulting their prophet. That was when I realized Islamic civilization was not only incapable of tolerating dissent but that the rank-and-file of predominantly Muslim nations (and let's face it; most Muslims in France can't be considered French, per se) are at odds with the very value of free expression, which is probably the only dogma I hold.

From there, I started thinking a bit more critically about "nationhood." I was an anthropology major, so it wasn't hard to grasp what makes societies cohere and prosper. Hint: It has something to do with common rituals, traditions, and values. The field is a bit more redpilled than you'd expect.

Always been pretty redpilled.

about two days after the first /cfg/ thread popped up. I read FBIanon's post and immediately set about on researching and redpilling myself. I've a ways to go but redpilling is a long process

actually, I'd say that I was redpilled before that, just not as informed about my views, just that I felt that they were right.

since grade school when the blacks were the only ones trying to grab shit off my lunch tray and be surprised when i slapped their shit.

oy gevalt!

When I realized liberalism had taught me how to double think
>Blacks are the same as whites because we share 99 percent of DNA. One percent makes no difference, so this proves blacks are equal in intelligence
>Orangutans share 98 percent of DNA, and this one percent makes all the fucking difference.
>I then started to do research because I realized something was going up.
>I realized that I was being lied to and human's intelligence does vary by race.
That shit was back in eigth grade or some crazy shit like that

This

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/~humanbio/

this election cycle

Ferguson dindu riots

>off and on
Yeah nah mate. You were never "redpilled" and you still aren't.

today

i read your thread and became instantly redpilled

sage

Somebody on Facebook posted a video of a guy named Milo Yiannopolous and he was a sassy gay guy who said feminism is gay
I was like "ha ha ha" and so I went on youtube and watched more videos of Milo going from university to university and triggering all the feminazis! He was so funny!
I have watched all content on youtube with Milo and later on I found out he was a writer for a right wing conservative blog called breitbart. After reading all of his articles I become fully redpilled.

When I realized that we all live inside someone else's vision of the future.

One of his articles linked me to a reddit called " The Donald". Its an online community filled with red pilled people just like me. Somebody made a post about this website and said how racist and stupid it is. Boy were they right! I come on here a lot just to laugh at the people pretending to be nazis. I dont agree with Hillary Clinton on much but I do agree that this is a fringe right wing conspiracy place full of stupid KKK people.