twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hated by (((critics)))
>underperformed at the box office
>le reddit movie critics hate it outright and act like it's beneath them

So we love it, right?

>GIVE ME YOUR FACE

jesus fucking christ optimus

I always did.

They're flawed but always entertaining for one reason or another.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-jn6b0peHE

Wow Bay's gotten much better at making fight scenes actually understandable and watchable.

>OPTIMUS PLEASE I JUST SAVED YOUR LIFE AND I'M NOW OFFERING YOU A TRUCE. THINK OF ALL THE LIVES WE COULD SAVE

It's because in the first 3 all the Transformers except for Optimus and Bumblebee had no colour and it was just formless metal clashing against metal.

GIVE ME YOUR FACE

watching the new one now.

It's like an endurance test. so bad.

Reddit hates it because it's not G1

Bayformers is about Optimus Prime's struggle to adapt to normal society

I don't give a fuck how edgy it was, when Optimus kills the Fallen and says "I rise. You fall." that made it my favorite Bayformers movie.

Why is Optimus so fucking violent?

youtube.com/watch?v=WAcK7TGEMTE

Kino.

This is the only robot fight in the 2.5 hour movie about robots fighting each other. Yeah, it's a good 2 mins but not worth the suffering.

There's a scene where Anthony Hopkins and his robot butler race cars through London though, that was pretty dope.

>Fight at the junkyard.
>Fight in London.
>Fight at the asteroid.

C'mon, man.

Anthony Hopkins was clearly having fun, but I can't really defend this one. Even 4 had some enjoyement, purely because it had a fair share of big dumb action. The action in 5 is just soldiers shooting at nothing, and the rest of this piece of shit is just a horrible comedy.

none of those had more than a minute combined of bot vs bot melee. London was just a car chase.

He's written as a violent psycho, but everyone still treats him like this great wise leader. It's hilarious.

>He's written as a violent psycho

Not really.

He's just a great and wise leader who's had enough of those Decepticon fucking shits.

>huge fucking robot dragon
>does fuck all

That was bullshit

I enjoyed the movie, but it suffered a bit from being crafted by a Writer's Room.

Not to mention they retconned the fairly interesting lore presented by "Age of Extinction".

> I AM NEMISSIS PRIME
>I AM BUMBLE BEE

KINO AFFFFF

Everyone shouts their names in 5 at least a few times. I think Optimus does it 4 times or so.

Decepticunts deserve to be able to name their worst nightmare.

>we
Back to /reddit/, faggot.