Conservative college girls

I transferred to a large state school this year and am desperately trying to find traditional girls to date. I've only had a week of classes and am astounded at the level of degeneracy.

I used to be an active Mormon, but I left the church due to the insane rituals. Now that Mormon girls are off the table, where else should I look? I'm thinking of joining a Christian college student club. What other options are there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSS-S2aqmZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only conservative girl I know from college got married at age 19 to a man in his 30s. Big Trump supporter, Catholic Hispanic too.

It's even harder when you're in a communist city like Melbourne where every 2nd girl is a feminist

Colleges aren't the best places to find traditional girls as you obviously know.

A christian club may be a good idea.

You'll find conservative-minded people there, but many of these people think, "Jesus loves diversity! I don't care about race as long as my man believes in Jesus!" so be wary.

I got invited to one of these college christian groups (but didn't go) by this black guy so I kind of know what's up.

college is what made me not care about dating

>dating college girls at all

Protip: The further she is from home X how long she's been from home = Slut Level

"traditional waifus" (tm) that Sup Forums and /r9k/ circlejerk about are some of the worst because how much they've been shielded all their lives. It's like locking a fat kid in a candy store.

A woman's sexual morality comes down to "will I get caught?"

When a girl is known in a community and has a reputation to maintain in the eyes of her family and friends she'll stay in line. When she's away from anyone she knows her instincts take over.

t. Uni man-whore

>desperately trying to find traditional girls to date
try dating high school girls in your local area, they are much hotter and be not as degenerate as college girls guaranteed.

If you were mormon before I advise you to return to it. That is your only hope.

As a born and raised catholic I'm probably just gonna off myself since I don't have this opportunity.

>not as degenerate
I'd love whatever it is you're smoking.

It's called the college republican club retard

One-pieces are the best, and frilly tankinis are good too.

And by frilly I mean ruffled.

>I'd love whatever it is you're smoking

I ain't smoking shit. It is just a simple conclusion I made of the degeneracy hierarchy for girls.

no school / not western>private high school>public high school/ dropout>college>college graduate or similar level

These threads are so fucking stupid.
>ooga booga where da conservative girls at??

Ask out and go on dates with women you fancy, you fucking moron.
If you don't like her, don't call her back.

Also, lib girls can be pretty hot desu

>lib girls can be hot

Do you think we're looking for models? I'd be happy with an intelligent, moral 6

Get off pol, get a job, get a life

Pussy will follow

>I'd be happy with an intelligent, moral 6
Everything I posted still applies though

The OPs of these threads probably aren't dating people at all, otherwise they wouldn't be asking these questions.

What this user said
I've seen plenty of hot chicks here, they're just too wild.

He's kinda right

You wanna date the youngest possible girl (no pedo)

They're more innocent, friendly, fertile, optimistic, have no baggage, few or no sex partners, and are easier to mold into the woman you want. Competing with babbyfaced squeaky voiced fuckboys who can't drive, drink, smoke, and still live with mommy is like racing a drugged cripple.

I met my (now) wife when she was 16 and I was 22.

>pol

First off, go back to Plebbit. Secondly, this thread is about finding good mates, not random pussy.

my college doesn't have one, it got disbanded due to so much bullying from other groups and low membership

>I met my (now) wife when she was 16 and I was 22.

How do you meet girls this young?

>I met my (now) wife when she was 16 and I was 22.

I wish I could do that. Solid advice though.

Good Luck finding a "Conservative" college girl at a big school. They are rare if not non existent. I would say go to christian events on campus and try there.

Start hanging around the Catholics, op. Convert (you will finish at easter next year). You could be engaged to a Catholic qt by this time next year!

90% of women really don't care about politics

Limiting your dating pool based on whether they're "conservative" or not is just asinine.

You would literally have more luck just walking around asking women "hey, are you conservative" as a cheesy pickup line than joining church groups or whatever just to pick up women

Same formula applies regardless you loser

K enjoy being a fatty lusting after pics of asian girls on this site

dress conservative and look for girls dressed like you

give her the dick. she will follow ur politics

Hmm. STEM classes, the library. Not @ bars. Conservative girls are the ones that go to parties but are hesitant to drink and talk. Conservative girls usually love the American Flag shit.

Tip: It's never girls that party too much, or girls that get around a lot.

Tip: Look for braids, jeans, academic sororitys, girls that wear camo, boots

Christians too.

Add "talk to girls" to this list

You can fail at everything else but still succeed with women if you put yourself out there.
youtube.com/watch?v=kSS-S2aqmZw

Christian Clubs maybe, I seriously doubt it though.

Honestly, STEM (minus anything related to biology) is probably your best bet. You could look into business or economics as well.

Will do, spanky. My shorts are shrinking already.

>Uni
I can't stand hearing Americans use this term. It's called fucking "college" you cocks.

All good advice

>being catholick

Have younger siblings

And a wide circle of friends helps too

Mixed age gatherings are easier that way
Feels good man

>STEM girls
kek
Take it from someone who's studying STEM right now

90% of these girls are crazy, and the other 10% are muslim
None of them are conservative, at least in the sense you're looking for (not to mention that a good looking STEM girl is at best an extreme rarity).

Why do you need to date a conservative girl anyway?

If you are respectful and calm if you ever talk about politics you shouldn't have a problem. I've gotten along fine with 10/10 commies.

Here's a tip: if you are going to say something contrary to their beliefs say it in a coy/flirty way almost as though you are just teasing them. They'll love it.

Talking with people who think differently will make you mentally stronger and able to defend your ideas better.

The Christian club at my small uni was a giant serial-monogamous swingers orgy.

Equally degenerate minus drugs.

Changed my life forever.

And this was over a decade ago! When everyone was on myspace.

Welcome my son...

Welcome to the machine...

1. It's hard to find conservatives in college. Just try to find someone that isn't liberal. Life experience creates conservatives and college girls don't have that yet.

2. Don't look for them at school.
a. Go to church somewhere nearby. (Stay away from catholics; they'll scrutinize you on the basis of Catholicism rather than Christianity.)
b. Find a girl who is working her way through college in a shitty job. Stay away from liberal glamour jobs like barristas. Look for girls doing time at a pre-school or daycare.

Solid points about STEM

The harder the subject the spergier the girls

From there it's just a matter of talking to them

Being the only normalfag or Brad among beta autists makes you Chad by default

And if you're actually chad then Alice the sperg queen will worship you as a God of love & sex

That and yknow art chicks are notorious whores

>in college
>don't look for them at school
lol

>giant serial-monogamous swingers orgy
What?

Holy shit I know this girl. Do you go to the u of u?

Most are, at least, apolitical and what's wrong with a little crazy?

though desu, dating commies is more fun.

Fucking lol good luck with that

amen brother move to queensland

What college? Unless that college is an top tier private school, Ivy, or catholic I don't know what you expected

They will be purged brother degeneracy tends to collapse in on itself eventually

The world is truly coming to an end when it's edgy to be moral

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Maybe a little crazy is fine, but I'm saying that if I was looking to pick up girls on campus, I wouldn't do it in the engineering building of all places.

desu I love sitting at a random table of girls in the cafeteria and talking to them
for some reason talking to a group of girls is easier than talking to them alone for me

if your college has a nursing school i would ingratiate myself with their students. lots of sweet, driven girls are in college studying for a bachelors in nursing

FUCKING. THIS.

>college girls
>conservative
Well, you tried.

"I'm not a slut!
I was sucking Will's dick LAST week!
And anal with another guy was a whole week before that!"

Conservative girls are hard to find because they aren't whoring themselves at parties. You have to get lucky by meeting one in whatever non-degenerate places you frequent.

Nurses are the biggest sluts and are crazy .

>wanting a college-going whore
What a retard. Cunts should not be anywhere near schools.
My wife dropped out of high school.

All women are, but the concentration makes it easier to find a decent one (if they still exist)

?

a lot of them yeah but im in nursing school and there is a contingent, maybe 10% or so, that are super conservative and sweet. most of that contingent got married very young though

Joining Christian college groups hoping to sway Christian girls into a relationship with you without actually being a Christian will be a dead end. Mormonism would leave you in the same spot, but being agnostic or whatever you may be will push away the good girls you're actually going after, if you're looking for the real deal.

Even then, state schools are rough, but I know many solid Christian couples who found each other and got married simply by joining Christian college groups, small groups, college groups, churches and what not. So at least you're looking in the right spot. Even better would be actually going into churches.

Of course which denomination you choose will change things. Dating a catholic girl is a lot like not dating a catholic girl. Same for Episcopalians, Anglicans, and Orthodox.

You're pretty safe with any protestant denominations, but you might find some liberal/gooky stuff if you start poking around in the new-age hip emergant mega-church crowd or the charismatics.

Again, if you want the real deal, they won't go for someone who isn't truly saved. I encourage you to seek truth in Christ, and let Him lead you. Trust in God and a good wife will come.

Godspeed.

Converting for a woman is the ultimate form of cuckoldry.

Thanks, I should've clarified, I still consider myself Christian, just non-denominational.

>Ivy or top tier private colleges
>Conservative

LMFAO

These schools make fucking Berkeley look conservative these days. I'm a UCLA student and I'm pretty much around conservatives 100% of the time.

>looks like chad

This type of shit really only works if you look like chad and you notice even having chad genetics he still gets shot down.

in other words, look for the stupid townies

>ooga booga where da ___________girls at

I love this meme

Agreed. Just giving OP the lowdown on what the field is like.

Even if you don't look as good as him all it really means is you'll have a slightly lower rejections-to-successes ratio

You're good then man. Just be patient and clear about what you're looking for. College is a cesspool, but they're plenty of good girls out there man. Been with one for three years and she has plenty of friends. The field is ripe for the one who waits.

A good book to check out for these things is "Just Do Something" by Kevin DeYoung and "Total Truth" by Nancy Pearcey.

Both will give you good insight into the culture and what is happening in the present day and how to find joy and God's will in the midst of that.

Tough luck m8, they're about as rare as a Christmas Island flag is on here (actual poster, not proxy). Maybe if your college has some kind of conservative/Republican group maybe, but those girls are hit or miss on their slutiness.

I'd look at girls freshly graduated from high school who aren't interested in college and wants to start a family and be a mother and shit. Actually putting yourself in situations where you can meet some is difficult though.

How old you are is another issue. If you're 30 and up, hitting on 18 year old girls starts to get kinda creepy.

Thanks for a real answer, I appreciate it.

Go to Eastern Europe on holiday and bring a christian orthodox girl back with you.

bro Miami University in Ohio. There is still a shitton of degeneracy and sluts but the girls here are redpilled as fuck and you cant find a school with more hot women per capita if you tried. Come, enjoy.

>STEM (minus anything related to biology)

STEM is 99% dudes. All of which want to bang that one STEM chick in class. Out of all the STEM majors. Biology actually has the most women since Women go into programs like Nursing and Med school.

Anytime bro

join the college republicans

how exactly would you gauge who is and isn't going to turn into a psycho babushka?

>>giant serial-monogamous swingers orgy
Like a soap (which you burgers insist on calling "opera"). Everyone fucks each other in rapid rotation, pretending it's a "serious relationship" every time.

>for some reason talking to a group of girls is easier than talking to them alone for me

You absolute madman. Share your secret.

This is often true.

try to find some shallow christian bitch at an old money southern school (alabama, ole miss, SMU, TCU, etc)

>STEM (minus anything related to biology)

good job on excluding the one degree that actually has women in it

Women follow their man. If you're a conservative and not a bitch she will slowly become one herself.

Conservative in US is live laugh love finally Conservative socially liberal bullshit. Colleges are breeding grounds for that and the worst kind of pretentious liberalism. Our conservatism is for the wrong reasons, making us as vulnerable as liberals.

European women are superior, conservative or liberal.

This, to be honest.
I'm a club manwhore but these well-to-do college sluts and yuppies throw themselves at you, sloppily drunk. It's nasty.

>You absolute madman. Share your secret.
No secret really

I'm not really intimidated by talking to women, but am intimidated by the idea of looking like a creep

When talking to a cute girl in front of her friends it's less likely to come across as creepy. Also, it's easy to keep the conversation going when bouncing off her friends too

I met this cute 16 year old girl in my college class and she was total wife material. I wanted to keep in touch with her but I felt creepy asking for her number even though I knew she had a crush on me. She was just so polite and well mannered, definitely not the typical behavior for a girl her age. Hell, she acted more mature than my 24 year old ex gf.

the only reason it was called a "soap" in the first place is because dramas were often sponsored by soap makers in the US throughout in the 1960s

way to adopt our term to your culture and then bitch about us inventing it in the first place, pasta man

>I felt creepy asking for her number even though I knew she had a crush on me
Unless you're 25 or something you have shit for balls m8

This As well. Redpilled my ex SJW gf into wanting to kill nigs and move to an all-white town.

Popular sororities

I'm serious. Only ugly chicks cling to feminism, and where is there a distinct lack of ugly chicks? Popular sororities

>only ugly chicks cling to feminism
That's why the feminists here are all at least 8s

just pick up some used goods and do some repair

that's all you got if you choose western women

Yeah but unless you want multiple STDs and sticking your dick in loose vaginas that dozens of other men before you have been in, you should avoid sorority girls.

Are you kidding me? I get sororstitutes wanting to do coke or blow me at least twice a week. Those bitches have daddy's money and haven't had to do shit for themselves but """study""" and participate in their parents' pretentious rituals. They're also probably the "conservative" girl OP is looking for, though. High social capital, pretty, good at keeping up appearances.

I love next to the sorority houses, they burn coal on the daily, worse than a bar full of hipster feminists.

Live, excuse me.

The man just said he had a 24 year old ex.

Dated a chink. loosest pussy and most materialistic girl I've ever been with. Definitely would not touch the other 999,999,999 with a ten foot pole.

and?

Does anyone here actually know of any engineering colleges in an area with a cold climate where there are conservative girls who would actually be single?

I get the feeling I'm too specific.

I don't know about him but my first gf was 32 when I was 19. Shit happens.