*audience claps ferociously*

>*audience claps ferociously*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXSGV5wEv1o
youtube.com/watch?v=I8_2hPjljag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>It was a NIGGER Jerry, a NIGGER!

>Larry David spergs out off-camera

Kek, kinda cunty of him to start cutting off the public's reaction to Kramer.

>try to shoot a show
>audience hoops and hollers for literally 10 minutes every time Kramer makes an appearance
It's not cunty at all.

>not clapping for George's entrance

>Hello...Nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=XXSGV5wEv1o

>I just masturbated...here is money

Jeez imagine how long it took to do this.

Does anybody else like to watch these "making-of" type videos of the episodes and series? There's like 40 of these things, the episode ones much shorter than the topical behind the scenes ones.
youtube.com/watch?v=I8_2hPjljag

It weirded me out when jerry said "men need to masturbate" that's just straight up not true and thought it was just a little bit funny that he happened to be Jewish

Do you think he really did it?

What if the guy Jerry and George met in the cop car who killed someone while Kramer was just a copycat killer?

I watchi this specific Seinfield series at least on ce a year, don't really plan on it but i always stumble upon it at some point, realy comfy stuff.

Nothing compares to Married With Children audiences.

kill yourself

no!

>a̵u̧̡d͟͜ìénc̷͟͝e c͎̹̭̯͎̰͆͛͑̂͂̿ͨ̚l̖͕̭͖̱̞̥̮͗̎̽̀̋̐̚͞a̸̻͔̐ͨ̋͛͂̔p̻̈̈́̎͊̓̃̌̕s̵̻̠͓̞͉̣̙̄̑͠ f̶̸̨̛̜̳͖͖̫̝̫̦̗̥̟ͣ̇͆̿̀̃̉̽̀ͅͅe̥̬͖̖̘̣̞͔̩͙͖̟̱̮̗̣̦͑͒̐͗͒̀̍͌̒̋͛̈͐̇̏ͤ̈̽̌͘ͅr̛̛̦͍̘̦̣̞̭̰̝̱͔̹̠̫̥ͦ͛ͬ͊ͯ̚͠͠ö̷̡͚͎͙̰̺͍̺͍̻̪͉̼̣́͆̋̀ͩ̈́ͧ̄͋̈c̸̡̪̟͍͍̭̗̜͈͉̩̻̤̩̤͕̰ͤ̀ͤ̀͆̎i̢̡͓̠͈̗̝͔͙͕̻̣̐̀̑̿ͪͩ̑͢͝ŏ̶̶̞̠̹̙̦̫̭̯̖͙̹̫̈̾̀̉̔ͫ̏̎́ͦ̀͆ͨ̑́ͅư̝͕̙͚̩͍̝̒̽̽ͮ͂ͪ͆͐͒̊ͯ͋ͩͮ̊̊ͦ̕͟͟ͅs̖̣͚̦̯̟͎̻̳͉̗̩̻̬̞̰̤̦̈́͑́̿̈̓̀͋́͛̀ͭ͘l̢̡̰͕̦̖̜͔̠̹͍̞͚͍͉̺̏̍͊̃̒̽͋̔̿̑̄̂́̕ÿ̴̨̭̖̠͙̳̠̩͈͖͉͕͎̙͎̩̌̾̍͂̑̏̾̈͜

Larrys kind of a cunt.

could 'Seinfeld' have been 'Seinfeld' without Kramer?

No.