ITT: Fuck you I liked it

it was ok, another poor indiana jones ripoff, but fun to watch. nothing brilliant either

>you will never steal the Declaration of Independence with Nicolas Cage and find billions of dollars worth of treasure

It hurts to live.

Its impossible to hate the national treasure movies.

Only sub-humans dislike it.

Wait, do people dislike this more than other Nicholas Cage movies? It's one of the only ones where he acts like a normal human.

Cage got a golden razzie for worst actor for his work in the second one

They apparently got some hate for being confederate sympathizing. I dont remember anything like that from the movies tho

>riding Elon 'Brace for Impact' Musk space ships
top kek

I just rewatched the sequel last night. His fake public fight with Frau Von Hammersmark in that one must have been his favorite scene because he got to go full Cage. Both movies are heaps of dumb fun.

diane kruger is a goddess

All of these movies are great though.

What the fuck happened to the 3rd movie. I actually remember being pissed that the 2nd one ended on a cliffhanger

basically this entire series but this one in particular. why do critics hate swashbuckling

Unironically my favorite movie.

Agreed, just most people shit on it when mentioned.

This one had too much nonsense and tried way too hard to be epic and twisty. Dragging it out to nearly three hours was a mistake.

It's a really fun movie.

so much

Do you think Diane Kruger was still barefoot when they went to his Dad's house? Asking for a friend haha

National Treasure:
>I'm going to steal the declaration of independence
National Treasure 2:
>I'm going to kidnap the president
National Treasure 3:
>???

I'm going to make philippine rothschild squirt with the washington monument

I truly dont understand why Sup Forums autists hate it. It was very unique and decaprio kino. Same goes for shutter island

fug

>I'm going to hijack Air Force One

too nationalistic for disney to make now

I have a feeling as ridiculous as it sounds them some how having aliens in the next movie or some super secret organization higher then the masons

>you will never fuck prime Diane Kruger

When does part 3 come out?

Probably never.

Are they ever going to do a Robert Langdon X National Treasure crossover movie?

Best soundtrack. Decent CGI. Fun father son flick desu. Can't wait to watch with my kid.