twitter.com/AnonBabble

last digit of my post number

How many bombs are left?

it's not under the 2

it also depends on whether or not there are 2 or 3 bombs left

FUCK

nevermind. There are 3 left.

In the bottom right corner is a bomb.

4th from the bottom right corner is a bomb (i.e. directly under the number 4 is a bomb)

The last one is literally a 50/50 chance, no way to tell

Are you retarded

ya blew it

Just accept that no matter what you click it was a false flag

>9x9

lad...

SHIT!
WHERE'S THE BOMB Sup Forums?!

>when Muslims play minesweeper do they think the game is won by clicking the bombs?

In his defense, there was no way of determining whether that particular square had a bomb in it or not.

Under the beanie

ITS UNDER THE HIJAB!!

They're guided by Nosewire

>I only want religious freedom for christians
republicans are the fucking worst

Here, take a chance burger

No. He's a noseposter

Sup Forums plays Minesweeper

>noseposter
Retract these slanderous lies before I sue

That is incorrect, there's a '1' touching 2 of your mines

Bottom right corner is a bomb

kek

>two bombs touching the number 1
>Argentinean intellectuals

Just post a new game we'll tell you where to play.

Im not sure why, but my imagination is telling me that those are all Aussie blokes just dressed up, taking the piss.

ops, sorry my bad

It's obvious or at least it should be. I hate common law. Sue me

dont be so hard on me burger. it is 00:24

you work from right to left

I could never understand this game, how would you know where the mines are and what significance do the numbers have?

see
Most games, if not all, you have a 50% chance of missing one spot. This case it wasn't.If you start from the right you could see where all bombs were.

This was almost solvable.

The 4 on the right dictates one of the two maroon must be a bomb, so by extension the other 4's second bomb must be one of the two green spots (I accidentally used two different colors here). The 2 next to it means one of the three red squares has a bomb and the 1 means one of the two yellow ones must have a bomb.

If the spot where red and yellow intersect has a bomb, then green couldn't, so that space is safe. Far right corner has a bomb. That opens up a few more spaces, meaning right green has a bomb.

The two maroon are 50-50.

youtube.com/watch?v=MPKXNLkDz10

Yes, but at the end of it you're left with 2 squares, one with a bomb and one without, and no way of knowing which is which. The two squares you're left with are the 2 in a vertical line. It's not uncommon in minesweeper to have an unsolvable game where you have to literally just take a 50/50 gamble

see

This was not solvable

It was doable.

nvm you're right. It was 50/50. Playing is different than using a picture.