ITT: You can ban Dobson's access to the internet...

ITT: You can ban Dobson's access to the internet, or you can fire Michael Bendis and he won't be allowed to work with comics for the rest of his life, which one do you choose?

fire Bendis, Dobson is merely an afterthought in the grand scheme of things

Fire Bendis. Dobson sperging out on the internet will forever be a source of ultimate schadenfraude joy.

Fire Bendis. I don't give a speck of a shit about Dobson

Why all bald artists are shit?

Fire Bendis. Dobson is harmless and his antics are amusing.

Bendis easily, Dobson making a tit of himself on the internet can actually be amusing

Dobson doesn't make anything anymore. Why the continuous fixation on him?

Benis.

Fire Bendis. How is this even a question?

FIRE BENDIS GET THE FUCK OUT BENDIS YOU MOTHERFUCKER STOP RUINING EVERYTHING I LOVE YOU BALD CUNT

Bendis

How is this even a question? FIRE BENDIS. Dobson can wallow in his own shit for all I care

Fire Bendis. Dobson mostly shitposts into his corner of the internet where he can be ignored or laughed at, Bendis actually ruins things I enjoy.

Why the fuck would I ever choose Dobson?

So Bendis is that Marvel Fag everyone's madabout?
What did he do wrong? Make too many characters black/female?
Also i think the dobbs hate is just a little inflated.
No ned tot take the last thing he has: whining on twitter

>A little inflated

>a little inflated

Samefag.

I'd restrict Dobson's internet. Bendis has people who depend and care about him.

>19replies
>19posters

pretty sure he's a teacher at a university

Dobson. But I would do it for his own good.

He can have his internet privileges back ince hes proven he can be responsible with them.

So, never?

Bendis, Dobby is only damaging to himself.

Dobson is an insufferable moron, but ultimately harmless.

Bendis is actively destroying Marvel from the inside out and needs to be purged.

Bendis. Dobson is an entertaining failure who doesnt actually ruin anything.

Revoke Dobson's Internet access.

1. It would make Sup Forums incredibly butthurt based on the responses in this thread.

2. I don't care about Marvel anyway.

Bendis hands down. Both are imploding on twitter about Trump but Bendis without money and having to realize MODAAK is real and has assumed his rightful place. Plus he'd an hero from a Trumpsteria sooner or later with Dobson following suit. Without money and self-aggrandizement from Marvel, Bendis will finally shrivel up and die.