Why did Megan never get her comeuppance?

Why did Megan never get her comeuppance?

Because she's the Jerry to their Tom.

But Dan gave her the comeuppance hard.

Because she was the stereotypical untouchable brat you see in sitcoms.

why did dan portray a actual child as being way mature and intelligent than actually possible?

Because it's possible because Megan is a sociopath

The rumors say Dan violated her sometime during the first season, she probably had a lot of anger that she didn't know how to express

sociopathy doesnt make someone mature and intelligent

Yes it does

no it does not. but your life in that bubble wont change anything so good luck in your next topic, needyfaggot

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.

Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?

So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.

At least you've made it in Hollywood.

At least the Victorious cast were spared

Too old for the man tb.h

We didn't protect her smile.

She had it coming for what she did to Drake

FUNNY POWDER

Dan "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed" schneider

>Josh is playing game sphere
>Megan walks in
>Starts ripping off her clothes
>"Wtf Megan?!"
>"MOM HELP, JOSH IS TRYING TO RAPE ME!"
What was her problem?

>At least you've made it in Hollywood.
Wtf, I know she got paid very well for iCarly, but what has she done since? I don't remember seeing her in anything.

I rather enjoyed drake and josh. The later seasons got pretty wild but the early seasons are just kinda generic, safe family friendly sitcom scenarios. They're not too bright and candy coated, but they're not all dark and dismal like degrassi or something. It was just nice and lighthearted.

Did she get invited to the wedding?

>that filename

K I N O

I

N

O

Was he /ourguy/?

Friends with Max Landis, so yes

Damn I hated that episode
Ending was kind of an asspull with Josh being forced to take arousal suppressant pills

What's up with his nose

Didn't Degrassi have a bunch of school shooting episodes?

Filename

No but the guy who touched Swift's ass. Now that's /ourguy/ right there.

>ywn see a kids oriented show with a male lead anymore.

>The episode where Drake and Josh think Walter is cheating

well degrassi jr high had one wheer a kid shot himself in the bathroom and snake finds him, another where a kid threatens to shoot up the school and gets reported.
degrassi next generation had a couple school shooting "arcs" of 2-3 episodes. The most known one is the first where drake gets shot and becomes wheelchair bound. The others were pretty inconsequential, I don't think the shootings happen, or they happen off-camera to some people who don't have names even. degrassi TNG was just kind of edgy. Lots of shit about STDs and there's an episode where one of the male leads get stabbed (though to be fair the actor asked to be written out so he could go to college, respectable enough), and the new show has some really fucking bad stuff, since half the cast is trans or muslim. It's all over the top, people literally throwing garbage at the muslim kids shit that never happens in real life. At least I could believe in the tng stuff, and the jr high stuff.

What did she mean by this?

SPHERICAL

>>At least you've made it in Hollywood.
Don't forget about McCurdy, and how she also slept with all of Dan's friends, too.
What's she been up to lately?

How does it feel knowing you will never have a brotherly bond as strong as Drake and Josh's?

Getting blacked by a really tall guy

Hmmm...

Better check that crystal ball again, user

Only one man would know the answer to this.

DID YOU BUY IT
These are hard to come by

At least...most of the cast were spared

What was the meaning of this?

What's his name again?

I don't remember

Josh looks like Dan Schneider. so he puts him in those situations because it turns him on

That makes too much sense.

That's not true. I know a lot of guys who got to come up her in college

sounds like any retail job.

I heard plenty of dudes are giving her a comeuppance now she's in college

It it's just plain hot and also it normalizes it to viewers

Kino

Dan defiled her beyond repair since first season, bro. Poor thing is completely fucked up.

Imagine the shit she had to do to get the show in the first place.
Makes your skin crawl.

Dan "hold her tighter she's a fighter" schneider

It's also so brazen it's hilarious. Guy just can do what he wants

How long are we gonna keep up this joke that every young teenage girl gets molested by their director in Hollywood?

we know that there are people in hollywood who have abused their power to molest pre-teen girls/boys and that they're probably still doing it so it's within reason to assume that at least half of all the young women on tv have been molested and the rest will probably be molested in the future

Calm down, Dan. You are so disgusting.

>we know

Jokes aside, I bet like 90% of actresses has been casting couched at some point of their career.

More like "every young girl in hollywood is molested by Dan Schinder"

Why she can't get any role? Is she blacklisted or what?

the fact they're pretending this is somehow an unpleasant task is even more disturbing

they're hiding in plain sight

>oh no goyim we don't find this arousing at all

>joke

She is rich and famous, so she can live the college dream life to the fullest: insane parties, drugs and sex. Smart girl.

She's a bad actress with zero range

Good at playing a bitch though

That's enough to be an A List right now. Wonder what's her problem with Hollywood.

reminder

I find it sweet justice that Drake and Josh switched spots. A fairy tail ending to living under a Chad your entire adolescence.

MEGAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!

She looks fucking repulsive, wtf

That's so wrong.

It makes you intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor

>the ghost
I bet Dan is so proud her. He trained her well.

This, she's meant to be their eternal tormentor.

I'd be willing to bet that any actress who didn't get their roles as a direct result of nepotism (Emma Roberts, Cara Delewhatever, and so on) has been casting couched in some way. Whether that's something as simple as stripping or full blown sucking/fucking for roles, at least in the beginning. Probably a fair number of actors too. I remember the Elijah Wood interviews where he implied that an ungodly number of child/teen actors and actresses were getting molested, and the ones who avoided it were the ones like him who actually had loving parents.

Those tiny lips opening up to a giant mouth is what you see in horror movies

Why does it look like her whole skull changed shape?
Are Haemonculi real?

At what price though... I will love to ask Miranda if it was worth it.