New World Order benefits

A united NWO is mankind's only hope to become a spacefaring species and to survive nuclear annihilation. Prove me wrong.

Emperor pls. You are the shittiest parent ever already.

I agree we need an autocrat but i'd rather have House over The Emperor of Man, i mean the Emperor is a pretty good guy but his primarchs are faulty if they fell to Chaos so easily.

We cannot begin to assume that we could master space, when we have not even came close to mastering the energy that is freely available to us, right here, right now.

Let me know when Africans can into space.

False the people at the top make chaos for profit the last thing they want is for humanity to go anywhere. Think about all the engineered failure and suppressed tech. We could be at mars by now.

shill

I'd like to see you raise twenty superhuman sons, manage an empire, and battle against countless undeniably belligerent enemies and come out as anything but a corpse.

Look at the difference between 200 years ago and 100 years ago. Look at the difference between 100 years ago and today. We are advancing at an exponential rate, only a nuclear or environmental cataclysm can stop us now. Which is another good reason why we need to unite the world to stop wasting resources on petty disputes and disarm almost all of our nuclear weapons.

I didn't say we'ld let them have their NWO, a different kind of NWO may be required.

>implying humanity's greatest achievements weren't born of competition and adversity

I'd disagree.
Economics and politics become less adaptable the larger a group gets, and corruption is harder to root out.
However I do have a pretty neat plan for making an African settlement of indefinite size that is highly adaptable and stable, I just have to play some 4D chess for a while to get the money to start out.

Correction: We were advancing and expanding at an exponential rate.

However there's few white populations which are significantly over replacement rate, and new technologies never become properly developed and accessible.

Name one thing that we have now that we didn't have a couple decades ago.

It's too risky these days with nuclear arsenals. Competition and adversity help to drive progress but a ruthless united world could also do this in a much smarter and more efficient manner.

Kid, the world isn't a fucking video game, just because you identify with a huge metal bigger doesn't mean we should form a NWO and an imperium of man.

Oh I agree, but the NWO that is forming won't achieve that, as they want to dumb down the species as a whole by making us all one race via mixing more successful races with genetic dead ends rather than eugenics. Ironically the race they will create in doing this will be even more difficult to control, thanks to the impulsive, violent genes being spread to all.

Your completely right however a Jewish ruled communist NWO with no White people left and only dumb blacks and Browns is not the way

A right wing fascist goverment or something would be the way

Cellphones, ridiculously powerful computers, reliable battery technology, cheap and efficient solar panels, literal railguns in the military, a significant private-sector space industry, neural interface research actually progressing, etc

You're wrong desu

everytime I read heresy I'm like " is zis de plan hanz? "

And i find myself constantly agreeing with NWO on certain aspects of " ze plan " in essence they seem to have decided that they would lead us retards to the promised land regardless and that alot of us would just have to die and they are cool with that

These are all just advancements of old technology.
Nothing new.

I'm glad i'm not the only one to see this. We are stagnating.

/thread