How will it go down?

Does anyone else think that a big happening will occur before Nov. 8 causing one candidate to win in near unanimity?
Assange release some intense shit
Trump goes too far on some issue
Trump gets shot
Hillary poos herself
etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pWvjq1eRSAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's at least a 20-25% chance that Trump says something so insane at one of the debates that he torpedoes his campaign and can't win any state outside of like Oklahoma, Kansas, Mississippi, etc. He could lose by 250 electoral votes.

The general debates aren't like the primary debates, if he says something genuinely stupid or shows he has no idea what he's talking about like when he showed he didn't know what the nuclear triad was, the moderator will call him on it and ask him to clarify and if he can't answer he's going to get killed for it.

If Assange had something that big on Hillary he'd have leaked it already. All of his last "happenings" have been jack shit.

is there not a genuine chance hillary does the same?

almost like you're not impartial

almost like you have some sort of agenda

almost

Just a reminder to everyone that the "polls" and "analysts" predicted a 10% chance for the BREXIT vote to win.

And yet look at what happened.................

There are a lot of people who won't publicly claim support for trump, but will write him down once in the booth. Just you wait..

There's a chance Hillary could but you're stupid if you think her chances of getting tripped up by a debate question are anywhere near Trump's. Hillary is a policy wonk. That's what she does. She's arrogant and basically robotic but nobody can claim she doesn't know her shit.

Trump's way of winning the debate is to tread water, manage the low expectations, and then later on try to paint Hillary as a "nerd" or "out of touch" similar to how Bush was able to mostly blunt Kerry in 2004 despite objectively losing the debates. I can't think of any actual policy based discussion where Trump has an edge on Hillary and the moderator won't allow him to play insult comic like he did at the primary debates.

But the word is that Trump literally isn't even studying meaning that whatever low bar the media is giving Trump, he could dig himself even deeper.

I'm betting Hillary's health will start to deteriorate making her unfit to be president. Unfortunately, it probably won't happen in time before the election. I just wish Trump stopped talking after the nomination, just walked up to the podium and stood there in silence for 45 minutes. Maybe read a few books too, so if he had to say something, he didn't look like an idiot.

I really think Assange has some coup de grace shit

either there's a genuine chance or there isn't. Which is it?

Here's how it goes down. Winner takes Ohio

What could he possibly have at this point? The emails he already leaked would be damning in any other year and the latest batches didn't even budge her numbers beyond the point of statistical uncertainty. What could he have that's better than that but also something that nobody else could find?

Trump's chances are 20-25%. He's already literally fallen on his face in a debate this year, just the format helped him out. Hillary's chances of flubbing a debate and having a "please proceed Governor" is more like 1%. Not only would she have to display ignorance, she'd have to display ignorance in a way that Trump saw coming and trapped her (like Obama did Romney). If you honestly think Trump could trap an experienced debater you're just not that bright.

Her chances of being tripped up and having her support erode are either outside interference (October surprise) or the rise of a 3rd party candidate that siphons more support from her than Trump. These are more likely but neither could be accurately pegged anywhere above 5%.

If you're betting on Hillary collapsing, you better believe Assange has something good that people actually care about.

> Clinton strokes out during the rally
> Mexico invades New Mexico
> the Jew nukes Boston but gets caught
> 100% of states vote for Trump
> LANDSLIDE

>answering a yes or no question with paragraphs

>being a snake in general

troll, moron, or shill. Not sure which, don't care much.

Ah I see. You're not that bright and wanted a circlejerk thread about how Hillary secretly has the black plague but the liberal media won't report on it.

Sorry to disappoint. Try this thread again when people who have jobs go to sleep in a few hours.

Ohio is going Trump

t. Ohio

Fuck

The debates are going to be rigged against Trump

Hilary is going to have prior knowledge of the questions and know exactly what is going to be asked. They will ask Trump some minor details shit and question him over tiny foreign policy points and the inner workings of government. He is obviously not going to know and he wont be allowed to just rip into Hilary.

She will then jump in and say she knows the answers to the questions.

The moderator and everyone involved are going to rig it as a last ditch attempt to stop Trump

Before the debates are even done the media will have drafted "HILARY WINS DEBATE. TRUMP STUMPED" headlines

>There's a chance that Trump could get hit by a rogue extra-dimensional spear

>Does the same chance also not exist for Hillary?

Honestly, you could have just said yes, but nope, you had to go the bullshit subterfuge route, which betrayed your bias.

>If Assange had something that big on Hillary he'd have leaked it already. All of his last "happenings" have been jack shit.
Not really, the past leaks are the reason a lot of us are vehemently against her, they also caused DNC staffer to step down

If this really is all just a trick to crash the Republican party for his friend Bill Clinton, I think all Donald would have to do is say 'Nigger' at some point during the final debate, with the hard er.

That or taking his pants off and letting out a poo on stage, they'd have the same effect on the poll numbers roughly.

October Surprise 2016 will destroy the very fabric of the American political system. Trump will win by the sheer grace that he is not implicated due to being mostly an outsider.

The democrats will suffer huge losses into 2024 and will not recover before splintering into two factions. A moderate left and an extreme left party.

K E K

Fellow Ohian here, can confirm. Trump signs everywhere

>Nobody ever puts California as red

I think that will change after the 1st and 2nd debate.

California, from speaking to family, sounds like the epicenter for the so-called Silent Majority. Quite literally a lot just staying silent.

The only thing that counts is when it's you alone and the voting ballot.

>u6U4DqEK
>qEK

I'll go for this..

I'm almost 100% sure hillary will kill off bill to garner some sympathy votes

I honestly see Trump taking OH and PA. He'll ride a wave of lower middle class populism straight to DC.

>honestly believing Trump can win California
California is home to some of the most dimwitted and ungodly liberal pieces of trash in this country. What leads you to believe that Trump will take California over Clinton?

>qEK

Socal yes, norcal no. And liberals bus mexicans to polls, so it's not really possible. We should have gone with the six state plan

Calling it now

Hillary's had several October-style surprises at this point. The system is so rigged she dances her way around them and keeps going. She's incredibly unpopular with Democrats.

While she has a platform, her power in this election is basically playing on the misguided libtard meme that Trump is the next Hitler.

But Trump's appeal to minorities these days is beginning to undermine that narrative.

>georgia
>clinton

>Delaware
>Red before PA, OH, GA, FL, AZ

Hilary has turned into a Harry Potterish demonic looking sperm that sucks the souls out of Americans but Trump sill come and resue us.
youtu.be/pWvjq1eRSAs

I don't know what it's going to look like on election day, but I know it won't be this map.

Just like a leaf to assume Britbongostan secession and an American Election are even near the same level of complexity in polling.

> Brexit was good, but media coverage of the issue is just "YES OR NO"

> Whereas the election takes into account 50+ widely varying areas and locales, all with unique traditions, and many being separated by thousands of miles.

But yeah leaf

Same thing

LOL when Hillary calls Trump her "husband" during debates or has a "senior moment" in the middle of a sentence.

that's some powerful meme magic

if trump loses, does this mean that minerva is stronger than kek?

Sorry, bro, but the Democratic governor will make sure there are "technical difficulties" with the voting machines. It's how shit went down in California's primary elections. I'm no fan of Sanders, but it's obvious he was supposed to win the state.

Say it with me now
>"I'm _ _______ ____!"

she takes Modafinil for that, so i doubt it

But if you switched the words to "right" instead of left, wouldn't that also be entirely accurate?

It's almost like you have an agenda or something

> the silent majority

Maybe in 68, 'but now it's Alta California + Cuckistan.

If Assange releases any damaging shit, Clinton's campaign will release Drumpf's tax returns and the media will only focus on this. This is the real October Surprise.

Screencap, fags.

>implying Trump's Dump wouldn't trigger fond memories of Father showing how to use the designated shitting streets/fields back home, thus causing every single Pajeet in America to vote Trump
>implying the Pajeets who run IT wouldn't find a way to hack the polls to ensure a Trump victory

>Mexico invades New Mexico
I sure as fuck hope not, there's already too many of them in this fucking state

.02 shekels have been added to your account, thank you for correcting the record!

We hang on to win a close one.

Best case scenario for anything that could happen

It's scary but a possibility. Whites are becoming more liberal and niggers are getting more involved.

if you think the bluest state in the union, MN, will ever vote trump you are a mongoloid

Iowa is blue. Has been for a long time.

Holy shit this is some amazing pasta for CTR shilling. This is will go over well in politics threads/comments sections on websites. Thanks.

Yeah the electoral college totally isnt biased in favor of dems at all

Just look at this totally representative result!

/thread

>nobody can claim she doesn't know her shit.
She didn't know that she had taken training for how to handle classified materials. She didn't know that the "C" on a State Dept. correspondence meant Classified.

Tell us again how she knows her shit?

>media coverage of our election is TRUMP OR HILLARY

and theres really only like 4 states that matter, and our culture really isn't much different by state

It must be insufferable to live in most places in CA.

t. Nate Silver

> Hilary poos herself

Jesus kek. I ignore all these election shitshow threads, but thanks for making me laugh op

How it's actually going to go down.

>nobody can claim she doesn't know her shit
>only avoided jail by claiming she didn't know her shit
Policy wonk my ass, this is a meme that Hillary's people try to force to cover for the fact that she's a terrible speaker.

Well the SAP program info was found on her server according to the FBI release this weekend, if someone is intending to drop everything from her server that info will come out and it's probably going to cause some serious unrest at home or abroad.
So California secedes?

>C means classified

But that's wrong. Nothing is marked "Classified" because that's not an appropriate label anywhere in the government.

Do you mean Confidential?

I am 90% certain that OH and PA but go to Trump. I am 99% certain that at least one of the two go to Trump. But one of the two alone is not enough. It is remote to inconceivable that OH and PA and VA and at least one of either CO or WI all go to Shillary. So it seems sensible to me to conclude, the odds are strongly with Trump. Alsdo remember one little but major detail, polls tell what people will do now. But many of them will not go to vote when the time comes. Trump will slightly benefit from that. And Shillary will slightly benefit from election fraud so she and hubby Bill stay out of jail after Trump is in office. Shillary and Bil on suicide watch. Shillary for jail !