Can a Cucknisher fan (a fan of The Punisher) explain how 3 different directors couldn't make a single good movie of The...

Can a Cucknisher fan (a fan of The Punisher) explain how 3 different directors couldn't make a single good movie of The Punisher?

What is fundamentally wrong with your favorite character or what is it that the movies just can't deliver?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc
youtube.com/watch?v=Et3eVcMdxBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Thomas Jane one was pretty good, not sure why didn't have him in the sequel

the last two ones were actually pretty good faggot ass op

All 3 are Kino actually.

Warzone was great faggot

I bet you thought Suicide Squad and BvS were good movies

Even laundry is good with the punisher dude

youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc

War Zone is a capeshit masterpiece, mostly due to Lexi Alexander's direction. The Dolph one is fun, even if it's barely a Punisher movie. The other one is godawful, but at least Thomas Jane was good.

Thomas Jane was amazing.

They all bring something to the table. The reason Jane didn't get a sequel was because he could never agree on a script. The Punisher sequel that Jane turned down was reworked into The Equalizer. Ray was the best punisher shame they felt the need to include Looney Bin Jim

Meh, the direction kind of sucked dick. Punisher would never spin from a chandelier and can't you direct your Brit actors to affect a serviceable American accent? OP is still a faggot, tho

The Punisher only works as self-insert power fantasy shit.
Other than that he's just a cliché edgy, brooding machoman with no interesting personality traits or super powers. He has to be paired up with some comedic quiplord to be entertaining for 2 hours.

Might as well just create an original character if you want a good revenge plot.

I one day wish to be as sophisticated and hip as you! *tips fedora*

So he's like Batman, except not a pussy about doing what needs to be done.

Damn, you're even more sophisticated and hip than the last guy! *tips two fedoras, wipes katana on sleeve*

Fuck you Lundgren Punisher was based. Also Punisher only works when he's a tall burly man since by that stature alone he looks intimidating.

its Lundgren > Jane > Lambert for me

Great post.
He's Batman without a globally recognized name, without the alter ego, without the gadgets, and without the iconic villains.
On top of that, he has to be very edgy, which further limits the marketing appeal.

This copypasta again?

Spoken like somone who's never read a Punisher comic. Is that you Joss?

You are wrong faggot

Pull and the Highlander were both in great punishers

He's not a good stand alone superhero. In a movie he's basically a guy with guns looking for revenge. That's nothing new. If Hollywood was smart they would make a series of Deadpool movies and have him team up in each movie with another superhero like Punisher, Wolverine, Hulk.

The Dolph one is where he was riding a motorcycle through the sewers right?

Please elaborate.

>On how Castle resonates with him, Bernthal said, "He ain’t got a fucking cape. He ain’t got any superpowers. He’s a fucking tortured, angry father and husband who’s living in this unbelievable world of darkness and loss and torment."
Could this be the deepest, most complex character of all time?

LEMMEAXEUSUMTHIN

Because the Punisher is a shitty flat character.

youtube.com/watch?v=Et3eVcMdxBI

pure kino

Punisher works best when he's the bad guy, now you can have him go after and kill even badder guys, but you can't make him "the good guy" that's when stuff falls apart

Joss on Punisher
>Here's why I'm not running Marvel: If I was, I would kill the Punisher. I don't believe in what he does. The Punisher just shoots up places. And if you're telling me he's never hit an innocent, then I'm telling you, that's fascist crap.

what a fucking numale lol

The Thomas Jane one is really bad. After spending years of hearing people tell me it's the best one and parroting their opinion because surely they must be right, I finally watched it last year. What a piece of shit. And the same people who praise Thomas Jane's Punisher movie bitch and whine about anything in a capefilm that's not like the comic, when that movie is completely unrelated to the comics outside of the name Punisher.