Legitimately concerned

Do we have a way to deal with islam?

>if the people finally wake the fuck up and retaliate against west-hating mudslimes the (((media))) will try to make whites/christians look bad
>if people don't do shit europe and eventually the west is probably gonna become a caliphate

i say let islam cleanse this degeneracy

as long as they still let me practice christianaty they can have a caliphate

the problem is that practing christianity will become nearly impossible the more muslims come. and kikes don't give a shit because they already have a country that's great at kebab removal

Just join their death cult but be "moderate" enough so they leave you alone.

meh Muhammad is no Jesus

We should prop up moderate Islamist forces like the Gulen movement in case we lose the fight, as a contingency plan.

Jesus was a jewish cuck.

Fuck that shit I'm Polish

Hiel Hitler

Fuck the Jews and Muslims

Our ancestors would be ashamed of you.

Crusades when?

become hardline christians again

uncuck the catholic church

hang pope cuck the first

deus vult

"Our" ancestors were the fucks who got us into this whole mess and ruined this country.

>moderate

It's depressing that we haven't even reached the point where we can openly say that there is a problem with Islam. They hate everything about the west, follow a book that calls for our destruction and are welcomed into our countries.

I would like to hope that people will wake up. It seems liberals are more concerned with being seen as as a "good person" and not racist that they will allow their own country to go to hell before they state the obvious about Muslims.

>daily terrorism
>marches in the streets for Sharia
>Finally, Paris gets suitcase nuked

This will be the turning point. Screencap this.

Europe is already in the coffin and buried, it's just not dead yet.

America is the guy surrounded by all the gorillas from the movie Congo with a jewish form of lung cancer but he has an AR15 and a lot of ammo. Maybe he lives but probably he dies.

You all follow after us because you have no military that can stand up in WW3.

>Do we have a way to deal with islam?

>Let Them Fight

Really making me (((think)))

Fuck Islam. Islam has some kind of voodoo over poor, stupid people that just captivates them to be enthralled to this system of oppression.

Look how easy this poor huehue monkey gets excited about Islam because hes such an envious little pleb.
I'm not saying I want to be jewed, but I don't want to be living in Muslim shithole.

ima pro gun nihilist libertarian that lives in Missisisppl & I am deff
aint Scared to speak out unlike liberalTards & I that happens I will
fight them till my last breath.

I despise islam as any self-respecting christian should

>orientals are the muslim kryptonite

I must say whenever those two cultures clash, muslims usually get the short end of the stick.

>Muslims finally get into Japan and start raping
>You rike rapeu? We givea you rapeu!
Nanking 2 soon

>Hiel
Ohhhh yeah, polish intellectual here. Sooo, how many loos did you clean today?

Maybe you should deal with zika first you fucking monkey
Islam is the solution for the west

Somewhere around 1350 if I remember correctly

what is the Jewish endgame here anyway? Muslims despise the Jews. So they destroy western society and then what? Fill the world with unpredictable backward retards who refuse to obey them? Be completely outbred and outpopulated by Muslims?

Why do Jews want this?

The final solution you mean?

Eventually we're going to reach a point in countries with large Muslim minorities where most of the non-Muslim population becomes either secular fascists or militant Christians.

Either that or the Muslims in these countries actually moderate and a mosque becomes as non-threatening as a Baptist church. Which would basically require a new schism is Islam akin to the Reformation.

>Can't even wins against chinamen rape victims
>Wants to take on the crazy rapist nips

1.apologize
2. We'll fix it all

I'm shilling for ISIS until they destroy Israel. After that they can die.

>Do we have a way to deal with islam?

Make Chrstianitry State Religion Again and persecute the mudslims until they convert or leave the country.

OK Sup Forums

>some poeple don't like the jews

>some people don't like the muslims

WHY aren't the jews helping the people who hate the muslims, seeing as they're mortal enemies?

And if you're going to tell me they're secretly in cahoots, I'm gonna need a source.

>literally started a coup resulting in 240 deads
>moderate

Nothing about cahoots, but why put out a fire if it benefits you to let it burn?

>WHY aren't the jews helping the people who hate the muslims
they do, they are called ISIS

makes no sense

ISIS = islamic fundamentalists

because your own house is on fire too

and fuck you by the way. islam is cancer.

bullshit, i can list a lot of things ISIS is doing that is against Kur'an

Tenth Crusade when?

Stoopid pollack
>Hitler tried to exterminate you dummy

Did that implied slap actually hapen.

'This is against our religion,' said Fatima Zahaouadi, a young woman wearing the black robes of a lawyer but without a conservative headscarf.

'For these women to take off their clothes as part of freedom of expression is against our religion and the traditions of Arab-Muslim Tunisian society.'

Why does feminism love Islam

says the turk

With that shit religion's multitude of contradictions living a pure Islamic life is betraying the Kur'an.

Kekk'd but Kur'an has no contradictions.It is the people that makes up rules which is not in Kur'an and ruins the Islamic world.

We do. Stop treating it as religion and start treating it as what it is - a far right, ultraconservative, fascist political ideology.

Once you do the goatfuckers will lose the protection of religion freedoms laws and you can ban it and closse down the mosques for hate incitement. Halal - against laws of animal cruelty. Child brides - pedophilia. Polygamy - against eu laws. Burqas - against law for religion symbols in schools.

At the end of the day it is really simple, it just want someone who isn't raging pussy, so that automatically disqualifies the west EU.

who gives a fuck about poland

I like how you say "whites/christians" as if they're the same thing, when Christianity is the second largest religion in the world and Liberals go ape shit when you try saying Muslims are all sandniggers.