Toonami Ratings for 11/12/16

By some miracle, Toonami is NOT having a marathon Thanksgiving weekend. So be sure to tune in for the regular schedule.

Intruder 3 is happening right now. Tune in during the commercial break for DBZ to catch the next episode.

A new season of Samurai Jack is being made for Adult Swim Toonami. 10 episodes in length, TV14 minimum, set to premier March 2017.

Adult Swim is funding two new 6 episode seasons of FLCL. Expected release is late 2017/early 2018.

Last weeks ratings were mediocre, so were this weeks. Seems to be the new norm. OPM really fell apart which is unusual.

12:00a Dragon Ball Z Kai 1346 0.59 763
12:30a JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure 1041 0.48 614
1:00a Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 895 0.41 531
1:30a Hunter X Hunter 781 0.36 460

2:00a Naruto: Shippuden 740 0.33 424
2:30a One Piece 645 0.29 367
3:00a One Punch Man (r) 577 0.26 339

Decent AS night

9:00 Bob’s Burgers (r) 0.54 897 0.33
9:30 Bob’s Burgers (r) 0.62 1018 0.40

10:00 American Dad (r) 0.74 1233 0.53
10:30 American Dad (r) 0.86 1384 0.65
11:00 Family Guy (r) 1519 0.69
11:30 Family Guy (r) 1600 0.73

3:30a Bob’s Burgers (r) 521 0.24
4:00a Bob’s Burgers (r) 561 0.26
4:30a American Dad (r) 644 0.29

5:00a American Dad (r) 643 0.29
5:30a King of the Hill (r) 603 0.26

Best

IBO is watchable now but it's obviously the problem. I hope this thread doesn't linger on like the last one

>Biscuit dies
>nobody cares
>shitty AgK meme character dies
>everyone is sad

This is why newfags are cancer

2013 Toonami General would have never acted like this.

How many more episodes of Gundam left?

no one cared because IBO is too boring to be really invested in.

One-Punch Man can't save the rerun slot, but at least the first half of the block's ratings is up from last week.

>Jojo loses more viewers from its lead-in than IBO does
>"IBO is obviously the problem"

Sorry,I forgot to math.

But Jojo can never be bad in any way because it's LE EPIC MEME SHOW TOP KEK IT'S ME DIO PLEASE GIVE ME REDDIT GOLD

I guess JoJo is just too bizzare for viewers. or maybe it's speedwagons constant exposition

AgK was at least entertaining enough to hold people's attention. Most people haven't given a fuck to be invested with IBO snorefest characters at all

A few anons mentioned this, but we aren't that far behind on the death wall if we want to start it up again. Here's one from last year. If we want to start it up again, maybe just limit it to one year per image?

The DBZ drop is always huge, it doesn't count

I noticed some people in this thread seemed genuinely surprised by the gore but part one is pretty dull overall until like the second to last episode.

Once part two starts up I think people will be more enthusiastic.

One Punch Meme circling the toilet as usual

If you go back to when IBO started (and was following DBZ), the rating drop was similar to Jojo's. But the drop on HXH wasn't as bad.

Like, right now there's the IBO drop on top of Jojo's. The Jojo drop is expected and OPM is the exception to the rule, but

I hope so. I also hope it doesn't "get better later" like HxH.

Do you have anything better to do than shitpost about an anime you dislike on a Mongolian Cave Painting website?

AgK didn't hold my interest at all, even though I knew going into it that it was a violent show that shocked people during its JP broadcast. When a character dies every episode, death as a narrative consequence loses meaning. Biscuit's death is maybe a little hasty (It's only been four episodes since Fumitan's death), but it's still more memorable than any of the deaths in AgK.

Part 2 is definitely where JoJo hits its stride. Watching it on my own I slogged through part 1, but once part 2 started I watched the rest of it in one go.

It does. Joseph makes part two so much fun.

OPM barely had a drop from DBZ. Damage control harder.

OPM is also mega popular. Every other show has had a sizable drop from DBZ

I think we all agreed it was time to let it die

so what's goong to replace dragon ball z kai since we're not getting the buu saga

dragon ball super

Don't jump the gun. There's still plenty of time for an announcement.

we get to relearn the basics of farmer with a shotgun math.

only one way to respond to kill la block shitters

Why were Aztecs making vampires?

why wouldn't they be

The thing is Part 2 is only 5 episodes away. And Part 1 is about to get into the Zeppeli arc.

And watching Part 1 will make watching Part 2 even better.

We're getting Buu Saga. A lot of the VA;s already dropped hints. Schemel basically admitted he was the last to do his lines.

Funi knows a lot of people watch Toonami. They also know people are eager for both a Buu Saga dub and Super dub. They're gonna wait til the last minute to surprise people. A New Years gift, so to speak.

>implying they won't sell it to the highest bidder ala DBZ Kai original run on Nicktoons

Demarco likely anticipated such a thing back in 2014 after the Hellsing fiasco, and had the contract written up to include Buu when it's ready

Why the hell would Nick give a shit about DBZ Kai anymore?

Korra was arguably their most popular show when it aired and they treated it like shit after 1 season. Anything not Spongebob is thrown out the window.

>AgK
>entertaining
It was terrible. Most people just talked about waifus during it and how retarded the characters acted.

I mean it had merit, and was a fun way of looking back on prior shows aired. Maybe the wall got a bit out of hand when people included most of GL's supporting cast and DBZ baddies, but it should still be worth updating for more significant deaths like Biscuit.

Honestly, I would just leave it as some sort of time capsule. It was made when Toonami as new and there was literally nothing airing for a while. It shows how desperate we were.

Exactly, retarded stuff happened every episode, which kept people watching.

No one cares about
>muh mars
>muh space rats
>muh dialog dumps
Because it's all fucking boring

Not really, AgK had about the same ratings, it really wasn't doing well near the end. Dumb shit happening does not equate to entertainment. It just leads to shitposting about the retarded thing that was said or done.

I don't see how making a death chart implies desperation.

It did. And like most memes, once it's gets out of the hands of the original creator it gets beat to death till it's not funny anymore. The death wall was for funny or memorable deaths. That's why the top portion has shit like Rock Lees arm and the sandwich. When it became a straight documentary of every single death no one cared about is when it stopped being good.

AgK never ever fell under a million. And I wasn't talking about ratings anyway, I was talking about despite the show being abhorrent, it was able to keep people's attention, at least in these threads. Posting slams to a halt the second IBO is about to start, because not only is it bad, it's also boring, so there is zero motivation to tune in

I have a "New" one that updates to Ryoko's death in Parasyte.
I stopped up dating because I got lazy and wanting to fix problems people were complaining about.

Is it always the same user who posts these threads?

I am going to say yes because there is no way to prove or disprove what I said but you will take what you want from it to develop your own thread personality with it.

I hope the GITS live action movie does well and starts a flood of anime hollywood movies and Sup Forums pollutes Sup Forums just like it does Sup Forums

Literally fucking no one is going to be bidding on Buu Kai when Super is on the plate.

Hey hey, how's everyone's week been?

I'm a little bit bummed out about the numbers for HxH, but such is life. On the other hand, we're a few weeks away from the end of IBO - any word on what will replace it?

Is anyone talking about what's replacing it? No? Hmm, really makes you think

Okay, what would you like to see replace it, user?

We also have the western live action Death Note movie to look forward to with Black L.

IBO is a better-written, more entertaining show. If you think otherwise, it may be because you literally only watch anime for wank material.

Or maybe you're just slow in the head, either way would explain it.

Doesn't make it less boring

I really don't know, considering its one of maybe three shows we get in 2017, it's pretty hard to make a choice

AgK was boring too, plenty of people bitched about shit happening for the sake of edge, and not finding it entertaining.

Every death had no build up, save for who we thought was the MC.

>If you think otherwise
such a liberal tier retort

I love seeing you in these threads every week.

>droning on about politics vs politics in action form

People thought AgK was shit, which it was. They didn't think it was boring though

If your show is a twelve episode LN/manga adaptation then yeah, the producers and directors are going to try to make it more exciting by the episode. Iron Blooded Orphans is what, 52 episodes, so of course it's going to be a more drawn out affair. The problem with AgK's anime is that because all or nearly every episode had at least one major action scene, so there was no downtime between sequences to build up emotional tension.

AND NOW
THE DANCE OF SOLITUDE

I also love seeing Ryuko every week

Bump

Protip: no one here's actually watching IBO or cares about anything that happens in it. AgK was shit but at least it was an entertaining trainwreck that people actually bothered to watch.

We're not dancing off just yet.

KONO DIO DA!!

xD

but you're never alone

>Show give Fumitan and Biscuit some sense of importance right before their deaths

Yeah just like AGK, they're both shit

Why does this argument even exist

AgK kills off so many characters so often, it loses all sense of gravitas and importance.

Not so much with IBO, in spite of how boring it is.

IBO characters aren't offensively bad

I swear to God if this meme bullshit was removed the quality of these threads would increase tenfold.

Have hot pockets enforce the bannu for like three months and then have a new crop form in as he eventually stops giving a fuck

Which made the fights that much more interesting to watch for first timers.

>fumitan
>good
outside of her making your genitals move, what good was she? she was literally the Kenny of the series
>said little
>backround character
>died

>biscuit
who was also just kinda there, helped repair a robot a few times and complained about money

the only thing good about your post is that you bumped the thread with it

>no marathon on thanksgiving
>one of the busiest holidays for travel
>had one 3 days before Halloween

Demarco is frustratingly inconsistent. Someone needs to grill him on this.

That Halloween marathon he threw a massive fit on Twitter
He's probably just gonna lay low this time

It's not even a shotgun you fuck, it's a rifle

The biggest issue with these threads is people refusing to let them die even though discussion is complete

This. Why the fuck didn't he switch the marathon around?
And watch how he'll spin the no doubt poor ratings of the thanksgiving weekend into a SEE THIS IS WHY WE DO MARATHONS WE TRIED NOT DOING MARATHONS BECAUSE >YOU< PRESSURED US TO AND NOW LOOK TOONAMI'S FUCKING DEAD

someones bitter that buu and super will be crunchyroll streams only

It really won't, you are retarded if you think people can't find for Toonami when Thanksgiving is on Thursday. If anything it will be an argument against marathons outside of Christmas and Saturday falling holidays

Why are you getting so hung up on the dating for the IBO marathon? People will have parties and go out places on the weekend regardless of when the holiday itself is during the week.