"The Orville"?

How is "The Orville" allowed to exist when it's stealing actors, set ideas, prop ideas, themes, storylines, effects ideas, and literally EVERYTHING ELSE from Star Trek, a copyrighted and trademarked property?

The jokes aren't funny and it's mostly serious so we can rule out satire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NC-Toz6zw48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys CBS intern

Orville is sci fi kino

>expect Family Guy level dick and fart jokes with random over the top violence
>get an actually fun sci-fi show that's similar to classic Star Trek but with some sillier jokes thrown in

I'm actually hyped for more since pretty much all the material they were using in the promotional trailers was apparently just from the first episode

>Being this you

>satire can't be serious
Spotted the underage poster

This is some quality bait. It's like you're daring us to call out how everything else that's posted on Sup Forums in shill threads is unoriginal crap, like how GoT is just LoTR watered down and spread out... Pretty good b8, m8

Real Orville thread

Real Orville thread

Its gone full circle now, normies hate it so Sup Forums love it?

preview of coming episodes
youtube.com/watch?v=NC-Toz6zw48

honestly think this show will be a success. it has the comfy of TNG episodes.

>I've been through a divorce... this is nothing
>stated by the character entirely responsible for the relationship dissolving
what did she mean by this

welll someone finally wised up and put LOGH on that fucking thing
judging from episode 1 Orville should be high-mid

back off OP. this is seth macfarlane's childhood dream come to life. stop trying to make him commit suicide because family guy's going to be on the air for the next decade.

>starwars clone wars
>very low tier

I hope you mean that shitty 3-d animated one from 2008, and simply forgot to add the award winning one from tartakovsky in 2003.

>someone finally wised up and put LOGH on that fucking thing

If you're going to start dabbling in /m/ shit, you can't just take the best one and Nadesico for some reason and call it a day. They don't belong on that chart.

LOGH has no mecha that I can remember.

It's not bad, OP the new Star Trek looks like shit, so if you ignore a few bad jokes it becomes good, and don't pretend that sci fi storys are somehow exclusive to star trek

>Futurama High-Mid and not High
>Firefly High-Mid and not below Low-Mid
Wew lad

Why don't more Sci-Fi franchises utilise mecha?

because not everyone is a teenage asian boy

...yet

Where does Rick And Morty go?

I Think High Mid-Tier, you can all meme on it, but it's got some pretty great Sci-Fi concepts, some are better than Futurama imo.

i love this show. it's funny and NOT an angsty soapie chick show pretending to be sci-fi like std.

he means the 3D which should be higher unless you are fucking baby who watches cartoons

looks better than the new star trek show desu

i tolerated it until seth's character asked that alien captain to align himself center because it triggers his autism, that was the last straw. cheap family guy gags, reddit banter, bad guys being terrible shooters etc. just a bad parody.

its not a parody, its a completely serious depiction of a future where everyone makes shitty jokes.