PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dVYPCta
mega.nz/#!GkkjDSJZ!Q_r_O53MWhETSF3PRPdhf_PDRGO008ivyP85n2b_5HQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I AM BLESSED BY KEK! PRAISE HIM!

KEK BE PRAISED!!!!
/pol is a spiritual experience, truly the board of peace.

KEK isn't fucking real!

WITNESSED. PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

WHO DAT

A Nun of Kek

No, Praise God!

o shit waddup

Trump will win!

that's just a chemtrail... yoo sheep

Dubs then 69, damn... Lord Kek truely works in mysterious ways...

PRAISE HIS HOLINESS KEK

may $Hillary stroke out before November

I CAN'T EVEN

>"when the final trumpets blow"
>trumpets
>trump
>pence

another sign were headed for the end days

No, don't take groveling, subservient attitude to gods. That's a Semitic thing.

**DISCORD LINK ENCLOSED BELOW**

With this election looming, at a time more critical than any election prior, we as a board need to organize and start dropping coordinated, intelligent redpills.

While Sup Forums and anonymous imageboards in general have their benefits regarding the management of a decentralized movement, they have significant drawbacks when it comes to mobilizing forces for specific goals.

**Trump the Record is our counterforce against CTR and other organized shills.**

Working together in a more organized, direct manner will allow us to spread a more powerful message further.

Also, invasions on (((social media))) cannot be brute forced since the platforms are completely controlled. We need subtlety and some amount of secrecy and surprise, which are difficult to achieve on a Vietnamese quilting forum that can be accessed freely by anyone, anywhere.

It's been discussed for a while, but we can and must take control of the mainstream Internet.
We are the ones that do not lose interest, faith, or morale for minor falsified hiccups. We are the ones that cannot be memory holed.

But we are few. The masses need leadership and guidance. It is our duty to man and country to step up and shoulder this burden.

The window is shifting. To ensure it keeps moving in the right direction Trump must win, for Trump to win the normalfags need to swallow our propaganda.

The American people need Trump, and Trump needs us.

We will be starting with sites where people are actually susceptible to good propaganda, primarily Facebook.

**JOIN THIS DISCORD**
discord.gg/dVYPCta
Use 10minutemail.com to make an account if you don't want to use your private email.

**CFG Starter Pack**
mega.nz/#!GkkjDSJZ!Q_r_O53MWhETSF3PRPdhf_PDRGO008ivyP85n2b_5HQ

**Current Focus**
* Recruiting more Sup Forumsacks for the cause.
* Conducting initial tests of redpilling ability.

HE IS WITH US.

op is a fag
hillary will win
screencap this

Checked

omg

C-can't you?

I can do all things through Kek which strengtheneth me.

Trumpence needs to be a word -- But what would it mean?

discord is a shitty botnet that sells your information to the highest bidder, noone who's redpilled uses this garbage

Source? What information do they sell?

>implying we use real information on discord

Why do you think it's free?
>implying they can't listen to your conversations

I'm literally shaking rn...

you're right, lets use cans and strings...

he shall be praised for several millenia as savior of this great land.

how the fuck do you think voip works? at least use something like teamspeak on which you can actually encrypt channels, and not some garbage like discord

>mfw no tiffany cloud

lol, were not using it for voice, were using it as a chat room.

>Number 1 youtuber of all time in the world

ITS WORKING

PRAISE KEK

that's even worse t b h, (((they))) are more likely to go through the chat logs than the voice recording