Anybody else feel bad for skyler page? I mean he was mentally ill and yeah I know what he did wasnt ok

Anybody else feel bad for skyler page? I mean he was mentally ill and yeah I know what he did wasnt ok.

Cont but why did they have to tweet and do things like this instead of trying to help him?

Because no one gets retweets like that.

Internet cookie points

If he's mentally ill he shouldn't be working on a children's television show.

Neither should Rebecca Sugar then :^)

Well CN didnt know apparently and if they did know he had a history of illness why put so much stress on the guy.

The point is that he should have been shuffled off quietly instead of crucified. What happened didn't help anyone. He was a nutbar and the situation should have been handled in-house. It's not like he's goddamn Scott Allie (who should be crucified).

So female > mental problems now according to SJW's? Glad a white woman can scream CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE to a mentally disabled man now.

Or is it like Blizzard where everyone gets a turn being the top dog for a patch?

apparently you're not alone; some people lost their shit and started spamming Sup Forums for hours when the news came out.

Does she like groping too?

I felt bad for the guy. its not his fault, he is mentally ill.

>What happened didn't help anyone.
It helped sanctimonious internet witch hunters.

>I know what he did wasnt ok
I really hope this SJW fad dies some day
slapping a girls butt or poking her boob is mindless fun and not even remotely related to real sexual harassment

>creator I like is a sex criminal
>shouldn't be crucified
>creator I don't like is a sex criminal
>should be crucified

Drumpf pls

Yeah I generally feel bad for the guy, that was really fucked what they did to him.

Nope. Clarence is shit, but I liked Abe Sapien. Doesn't change that Page was fucked in the head and Allie's just a fucker who abused his power for years.

>Page was fucked in the head
Explain. Not that it's justified in his case, of course.

Well it's not good to actually touch people if you don't want to because you never know if that person will cut your arm off or whatever.

You know it!

>drumpf
That's the libtard equivalent of "obongo"

>Not that it's justified in his case
Why wouldn't it be? It's like crucifying a guy with Tourette's for saying something offensive.

Who asks to grope someone?

It gets worse when you realize that he had to pay to go to Calarts, just to not have a carreer anymore.

Clarence is a great cartoon.

Not really since it's not racist.

"Obummer" then?

>this guy is trying to rape me, but it's OK because he's mentally disabled
Really?

Cn someone explain who he is and what he's done?

Big black dudes grope women all the time ( and little white bitch bois) and nobody cares.

White hoes luv da BBC, man.

white beta losers LMAO!

Because SJWs have fucked up priorities and unwittingly attack mentally-ill people without realizing that those kinds of people can't control their impulses solely on their own will.

Yes? Doesn't mean you should let him. It means you shouldn't punish him for it.

The difference being he's schizophrenic, and had no control during a panic attack.

>I'm a retard and I need excuses for groping

It's making fun of an immigrant's name.

I like to point out that OP's pic wasn't the woman who was groped. She's the friend of the woman who got groped. She decided to stick nose into this. The woman who got groped forgave him because she knew about his problems.

>she knew about his problems
But what if she hadn't known?

Because of the performative aspects of "Outrage culture", they'd rather call out, then call in.

>attacking the victims
Anons, I know you're all happy about Drumpf winning but forget it, sexual abuse won't be legalized.

It's like blaming blind people if they accidently touched you with stick.

Brilliant.
You're pretty good but this is not a roleplaying board.

>retards have more privilege points than women

Back to tumblr.

>this is not a roleplaying board
So you grope people when playing roleplaying with them? Interesting.

>SJW's actually doing something good instead of just bitching and trying to ruin someone's life

wew

Only when on coke.

>retards have more privilege points than women
That's what this board is implying, user.

>attacking the victims

Why don't you go burn down a hospital or punch a guy in a wheelchair if you have a fetish for abusing the ill? Disgusting.

I grope pretty girls everytime. Becasue they like it.

Error: just say you have a mental illness next time.

Because I don't have a fetish of retards raping people, like you do.

>She's the friend of the woman who got groped. She decided to stick nose into this.
Oh, Jesus dicks. Why is "being offended on someone else's behalf" a thing again?

Excuse me, what does this have to do with trump? Sexual harassment is bad, I'm not defending that. I'm talking about the downsides of "call out culture". If it's a legit misunderstanding and he got misinterpreted, because of mental health issues, wouldn't a "call in" be better?

>One thing I'm wondering is if he was a girl, would Sup Forums still be defending him?

Why did he stop at groping? His life is ruined forever anyway. Might as well have gone whole-hog and raped some bitches.

>Because I don't have a fetish of retards raping people
Good to know you are a disgusting ableist.

>Error: just say you have a mental illness next time.
Why should I? They like to be touched, like every normal girl do.

>girl groping a girl
Not really that unusual. Teenage girls are weird. Unless you mean a girl actively groping a guy.

It's friendship, you wouldn't understand.

>Sexual harassment is bad unless it's done by a retard
Fixed.

He has the perfect excuse., and Sup Forums would gladly intercede in his behalf in front of the judge.

>One thing I'm wondering is if he was a girl, would Sup Forums still be defending him?
If he was a girl, Sup Forums wouldn't need to defend her because the SJWs would fight amongst themselves. And she would be victorious because mental illness+female > just female

In fact, the woman who was groped would be fired instead.

This is perfectly justified because women are more valuable than men.

>every normal girl
Eh... no, normal girls don't like to be groped by fat smelly neckbeards. Sorry user.

>ableist
Tits or gtfo

because harassment is okay as long as it's a straight white male

Go for the latter it's more provocative.

>doesn't deny the abusing of mentally ill people

We got a eugenicist over here. Someone call the ADL, it looks like Hitler's been re-incarnated. First retards then Jews??

It's xenophobic towards Germans you literal retard.

;^)

>implying everyone either has tits or can locomote ("go")

>First retards then Jews??
Are you among those groups? Hmmm...

>fat smelly neckbeards.
Nice projection, mate. I'm sure normal girls will appreciate your chivalry. and you'll stay vigrin forver

I voted Trump and I'm saying this unironically. The marginal value of a mammal male is less than of a mammal female.

Better than losing virginity in jail, I guess.

Some people are okay with it, some aren't. That in mind, why cause trouble for yourself by groping the wrong people?

Different strokes for different folks, user

Sup Forums, where were you when Eddie Berganza was accused of sexual harassment? Why didn't you defend him?

(^;

>Deliberately misinterpreting my words.

It doesn't take much to trigger a callout, and I don't want to jump to conclusions over what happened. I don't know the full context.

Well, that's the point. You don't get to jail when girls likes you touching them. I just assume that girls don't like you, that's all.

Because helping people is not what these fucks wants. They prefer to demonize and have something to attack to feel righteous.

Then do what Sup Forums says: say you're an MCP (Mentally Challenged Person) and they will let you do anything to them.

They knew, they just didn't care until it became a public relations issue.

Nah, I don't need this. Girls like me anyway. But, as I understand, Skyler is ACTUALLY mentally ill and girl who was "BRUTALLY RAPED" was okay with it. Just some random sjw bitch needed to get some retweets.

wasn't he in full breakdown and admitted to a psych-ward at the same time he was removed from the show. I can't imagine he was going to stay showrunner for long either way.

No it means get him help instead of lying about what happened on twitter to further your career.