>Introduce him to your wife Katie Holmes
>Get divorced from Katie few years later because things aren't working out
>Go to have a look what Katie is doing with her life now
>tfw she's getting married to Foxx
Damn I really feel bad for Cruise

He'll get his revenge when he gets his alien overlords to smite Jaime

>be a scientologist
>be a retarded faggot that no one should ever take seriously or respect

>have a clause in your divorce saying she can't announce a relationship for five years
He's known about Jamie

>Be Cruise
>Plow prime Katie Holmes and let the nigga get the sloppy seconds when she's old

Foxx is the cuck

white can't compete. might as well just give up.

>he thinks Scientology is false
It actually has a lot of truth to it but you people do not understand the religious truth of our universe

Go back to shouting JESUS over and over at your church on Sundays

This. Why would anyone wanna marry a woman who's aged so much?

BLACKED

holy fuck is she 50?

>meanwhile Cruise is 55 and looks like this
How can one man win so much?

It's an unspoken fact that Cruise is basically scientology's prisoner nowadays.

That'c because he drained her lifeforce

I unironically want to convert to scientology

FUCKING. THIS. Based Tom gets sweet young pussy on the reg anyway. Cuck Fox has to stay in on weekends and raise Tom's kid now like the bitch he is.

That's what happens when you burn coal. Your body is naturally revolted so it actively tries to kill itself.

>tfw Cruise is already kissing some chick in Mission Impossible 6

>55 Years Old
HOW DOES HE DO IT?

Every cult and religion has "a lot of truth to it", fucknuts. That's how they get you.

Cruise divorces all his wives at 33. He feels nothing for her now.

He's a stupid high-school dropout manlet who was suckered into a false cult who is being cuckoled by an attractive black man.

I started out writing this post wanting to tell people not to feel bad for Cruise and suggesting that what goes around comes around, but now I feel sorta-bad for him too. But not that bad - he is still a leading spokesperson of a stupid and dangerous cult which deserves to be legally robbed of its ability to culturally reproduce itself.

She was only good in the movie about thanksgiving or some shit. Mater of fact I think she was dating a black character in that movie but I don't really remember.

Fuck you. I live to serve Xenu!

Her good years are all gone and she's hollowed out but blacks cant be fussy when it comes to white girls

>tfw tom steals your life force to stay youthful

0.02 xenubux have been deposited in your account

Jamie Foxx can do better. Tom cruise could fugg any woman he wants, if he wasn't a creepy closeted gay. Love is blind.

It's not a cult. It's a corporation.

>implying tom didn't throw her his way after he asked him to "hook a brotha up".

>leave a gorgeous blonde australian angel for a 6/10 with ugly eyes that you end up divorcing
>complain about a dude getting your sloppy seconds

How can one man be so internally based??? I'm not gay but....

Jamie shouldn't have fucked with our Prophet.

Didn't Mimi Rogers pretty much out him as being either gay or asexual?

Why does Sup Forums love Tom so much what is it about him that makes him so universally respected on this board?? I can't think of another actor of this caliber on here. Personally for me Toms probably my favorite actor because of Eyes Wide Shut he outshined everyone else In the movie In that role it's just unforgettable how great of a character Bill Hartford is and Tom nailed it perfectly

But what? Finish your thought.

Me? I really liked him in Rainman. Quite touching.

but fuck

She's old now and looks old too. Meanwhile Tom is still getting young pussy or boipussy if that's what he likes and he still looks really good. Based Tom Cruise.

Tom Cruise is very talented and rich m8. You're just jealous.

So what if Tom is gay. Would that be so bad?

I dont understand why would either of them marry that ugly zombie.

user just face it you're glib

BURN COAL
PAY TOLL

matt pls I've studied it, you just don't know

>Get divorced from Katie few years later because you are part of a crazy religious cult that worships aliens

fixed

Who was In the wrong here Sup Forums?? Personally I think matt was just jealous because he knew he could never have a beautiful head of hair Like Tom has

who was in the wrong here?

haha oh wow

>get rid of the old and busted
>find out nigger "friend" gets sloppy seconds of old icky pussy
>pretend to be outraged and a victim so you can shamelessly destroy young prime 18 year old pussy
Can't bruise the Cruise.

FOXXED

lmao tom cruise divorced this and now she's fucking a 5'7 black guy? wow what a KEK lmao bet he regrets that one huh xD

Oprah for being so massively low energy. Sad!

Katie Holmes is a notorious beard. She's not getting money from films anymore. This just means Jamie Foxx smokes cock.

FUUUUUUUUK white women age like milk jesus

good enough for jamie apparently lmao not to mention sloppy seconds and she shit out a kid lol

Yuck. She looks like Maggie Gyllenhall here.

>marrying a single mom
>"no, this is my wifes son"
Who do you think is the cucked one here really?

CRUISED

Do you think he'll still be doing his stunts at 60?

thoss hoes

This is what happens when your thetan levels in the negative I'll bet she hasn't even hit OT-1

Tom cruise at 60 is like most men at 30 so yes

they had 53 year old russel crowe call 55 year old tom cruise a "young man" in the mummy so probably