The election is in 2 months

>the election is in 2 months

This is the final stretch Sup Forums. Whoever wins or loses this board is going to be a madhouse.

Anybody else coming to the realization of just how close we are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7yAUzGf5ePM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

22 DAYS UNTIL THE FIRST DEBATE

I had this feeling the other day.

Shit is going to radically change.

If Trump loses there will be no American flags left on this board.

>this is me in 2 months

youtube.com/watch?v=7yAUzGf5ePM

I'll be here

nah

i'm fuckin thrilled, just imagine if this had been your life this since 1990

if when looking at this image it doesn't at first appear abnormal for you should you probably go see a doctor?

>Trump wins
>Glorious 2 term president
>US is finally back on track
>Another Demoshit is elected
>Everything gets undone in 2 years

22 days until our internets get deleted by cucked WORLD

yes

I had to blink a few times and thought to myself damned this double vision is getting really fucking bad,lol

Wew

>the election is in 2 months

Thank fuck for that. Maybe Sup Forums will finally stop being a giant pile of shit.

>being inconvenienced with the US election on a US board

This election redpilled me, a fucking ex-cuck leaf. I never understood politics and always voted whoever my friends were voting for.

I may be unable to vote for Trump cause im canadian but i am still as invested in him and wish for him to become POTUS and mass redpill the world.

I'm sitting, listening to this with my eyes closed, and it's strangely relaxing.

I'm sorry I find six Trump threads constantly on page one to be an inconvenience

>brazil

what calmed things down?

Oh yea better to have a bunch of fucking racemix/blacked/shart in mart slide/shill threads huh?
gfy

What the fuck is your problem, Straya? Britain had its turn, now it's our turn. Just remember that when your own country starts openly plotting against you.

>absolutely zero middle ground

typical murkin

IM FUCKIN READY

WHATEVER HAPPENS, LOVE YOU Sup Forums

IF SHILLARY, MAYBE NO COMPUTER, MAYBE NO HOME

IF TRUMP, PRAISE KEK A GLORIOUS DAY

why are you still here if you don't like it? typical retard emu fucker

Sup Forums my cat just died. She was 13 and had been with me since I moved out of my parents house. She was fine up until about 48 hours ago and deteriorated fast. I haven't cried this much since I was a kid.

RIP Violet

December 19, 2003 - September 4, 2016

>imblying all the maga trump tards won't switch hats and shitpost just had hard as gloating hill shills

why are you here

I wish I could be here for the shit storm of this election but I'm heading off to basic training :(