Question

Uhm, hello there Sup Forums, this is my first time posting here and I have a question regarding politics.

I noticed that every country here refers to the Malvinas as 'Falklands' and that they are British territory.

Why do you do that? Do you guys know that the islands are argentinian territory illegally occupied by Britain, right?

Is this a joke or aren't you informed about those topics in school?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Might makes right and the winner writes history.

T. Dresden

Shut the fuck up you fucking nigger

FPBP Argies BTFO

What goes on on those islands whatever they're called that it matters what they're called ?

What are all these places you are talking about? I've never heard of them.

pretty sure it's a geographically argentinian territory legally occupied/possessed/whatever by the UK

at any rate good luck getting it back as long as the what? 4? people who actually live there keep wanting to be british

there is a lot of oil in the ocean nearby.
also, there is literally a fucking floating city composed of chinese, korean and asian fishing boats in general, aka a lot of resources.

other thsn thst nobody cares

youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g

I've always been against Western interventionism especially because it gives Arabs pretext to come here as penance for shit our politicians did to their countries, but I REALLY hope we nuke Argentina. I'm going to fly a Union Jack over my the house the day that happens.

>Hurr durr
not an argument

There is no stronger presence on this board than the Anglosphere. Canadians piss me off. The British have their issues. New Zealand piles on with whoever seems to be winning or goes full Canada. Australia... is ok. They all shit on my country 90% of the day, but one outside the group attacks, we all pile on that motherfucker. Dad says it's the Falklands, Argie! Fuck off with the rest of the Injuns.

Is Argentina the South American country with the drug problem, the civil war, the high rate of poverty, or the sky-high homicide rate?

Why do you want Falklands, anyways? Isn't the population like 90% British, and it has no resources whatsoever?

Since English is the new lingua franca your pronunciation of the FALKLAND ISLANDS is wrong.

Almost like the FUCK YOU ISLANDS Argie.

It's an argie is butthurt that the brits claimed an island before they were a country episode.

Mind if I grab that one from you?

Go for it.

Something, something...that person that wears that jeweled hat you all love. Thanks.