Was nominated to join the Masons Sup Forums

What do you guys think? Should I join this cabal? I'm thinking about doing it desu

>nominated

dude their good masons and bad ones

700 Masons are going to pour in and tell you "It's impossible to be asked to join!!" because for some reason they love to deny that they recruit, even though it's been proven they certainly do.

Plan for 3 visits by strangers from local chapter. Question you and family members. Check out your hut and you.

you gonna get rused senpai

Why would anyone get nominated? I thought any swinging dick could just go and sign up

>proven they certainly do
Anyway, reiterating it isn't to say that it's impossible. There are absolutely shitty members out there. It's just to warn OP he might be rused, or that if he does join, that behaviour will get him kicked out.

Waste your money if you want.

You're better off joining Scienetology or becoming a Shambhala Buddhist

Actually certain lodges have permission to go out and recruit now but it's because their numbers are getting smaller and it's mostly older people in it. I'm not even a Freemason and know this much.

I say accept it. If you don't have a similar group of men you're affiliated with already, then you probably need one.

Men need to make alliances with one another, and enjoy eachothers' company. We make one another strong, and keep ourselves honest. They will challenge you and expect great things of you. Once you've proven yourself, they will also make sure you're never left out in the cold.

Accept the offer.

>Actually certain lodges have permission to go out and recruit now
Yea? Which ones? Even DC and Ohio still forbid it (lest they be blacklisted by everyone else).

>Masonic temple in local town
>Put up fliers in my high school asking for people to volunteer for a dinner they are holding (males only)
>Sign up to see what it's really like
>Just two dozen dudes 70+ eating Sweedish meatballs and talking about politics (stuff like Obama is a muslim and the teacher's unions suck,)

Overall, it was kinda stupid

So they're kinda like Sup Forums?

lol its just a good goy club

I was nominated by a co-worker. Seems normal, says his lodge does this each year.

Yeah my lodge forbids it.

>tfw out fishing all day with a brother. Didmt catch nuffin

>ominated to join the Masons Sup Forums
Well now you just ruined it, Kiddo.

Not all of them allow self-nominations. The lodge near me requires a member to refer others.

yeah, but I assume that they generally have some money. They do shit like hold an annual clay pidgeon shooting contest in my town and occasionally might endorse someone for state senate or congress

Then again I come from a small town and the lodge is pretty small. I imagine that there are lodges where there's a lot more powerful and rich people

>most unions suck
>obama is a muslim

It sounds like Der Masonmensch ist on our side.

>we da illoominutty now

So far I've been told politicala conversation is off limits

Such is the fishing life

>Go fishing with dad
>Spend 5 hours at the river
>Not even a bite

It was a great afternoon

Yes if you like to have gay butt orgies with old men.

Yea because they obv browse Sup Forums and track my webzones

That and they get to wear uniforms

I imagine it's a great business connection

We were out on a boat all day 10 hours.

Yesterday i hiked 8 miles (mostly uphill)

Im so sore

Thanks for the response senpai. I agree with everything you've said and I feel like Sup Forums would agree with most of their tenants.

Meh, yes and no. Its pretty much a reason to get out of the house and go chill with some cool people a few times a month. Its networking, but as friends first. Business 4th if u will.

FUCK

Chunks of Sup Forums tends to be Catholic, Orthodox, or Lutheran who tend to be anti-Masonic. Really though unless your religion forbids it I see no reason not to join the Freemasons.

Why are Christians tend to be anti-mason I forgot

and canadians

...sorry

>Officer collar over Prov. GR collar with GR un. apron
>Wearing his own jewels with PrGL kit.
Why is UGLE so stupid like that?

Means he has Grand (probably Prov. or Past) Rank in Holy Royal Arch. It has the double triangle as a symbol.

Muslims are the ones who tend to be.

Freemasonry is harmless, its a mixture of larping, college fraternity, friendship club, and charitable organization.

Im proud to be a freemason. Ive met some really cool people. Me and my fishing buddy went out. Then later found out we were brothers. Been fishing ever since.

Wheres the national treasure geometry man

Cuz he takes his office as if it were an official public title. I see that in old bretheren. Its like they got nothing else going on

Honestly though mate, the old head who gave me my posting lectures knew every single word of each degree by heart with no help of cypher or field book

Pretty impressive

Okay so it's a mere concidence it has that symbol and only muslims hate masons?

I think its worthwhile to have a group of men you trust to hang out with and socialize with.

Definitely join. They're no crazy illuminati cult like conspiracy theorists make them out to be. But they are competent men who will set a good example and give you good life advice.

Cool shitpost canada but its probably the same place your current year president sent all of candas gold.

West is getting out of hand bankrupt.

Wish i had more to tell you

Nick cage acts like a total beta in public, i was at the atlantis resort in the bahamas and he almost had a breakdown over some 13 year old wanting his autograph

>Its like they got nothing else going on
Ayup. And they drive the younger guys away because of it.
>Honestly though mate, the old head who gave me my posting lectures knew every single word of each degree by heart with no help of cypher or field book
Those types are usually great, though. They actually take the lessons in. The ones who delegate 100% but still wear the gold braid are the worst.

I didn't say only Muslims. Just mostly. Besides, the double triangle is used by Muslims too. And basically every culture.
It's used in Royal Arch to represent the obvious stuff like micro/macro, Heaven/Earth, and all the alchemical stuff you can think of.

All the ones near me require a member to sponsor you.

Ah now I understand

They're just people to vouch for you. So if you wind up being a tranny or a mass murderer, they can go to the proposer and seconder and ask wtf went wrong.

It means nothing today, it's just a bunch of old insignificant guys and cops or firefighters.

>Walk in
>Tell me the password
*unzip dick*

For churches like the Catholic Church it's usually a mix of bad blood between the two in history and the church claims the rituals are religious which goes against church rules. They're also usually not for groups in believe in universal supreme beings because it goes against the Bible.

ITS A PYRAMID SHCEME FOR NARCISITS YOU DUMB FUCK

Masons orchestrated the French revolution which directly caused the castration of Catholicism. Read up on it and how Napoleon completed the job, it's really interesting, if not sickening.

Sometimes its better i people are drawn away from the craft

Its better people take obligations seriously than treat it as if they were being a cowan.

H,m,c,c,s,s p,p eng thm

U knoe what i mean?

You've been visited by posers.

It is up to you, I am also joining, I will be there in a couple days to start the meetings for initiations

YupMakes sure all is clean, no alcohol bottles out, no hoarding, just general nice place. Also if your senpai says no, it's a no

There should be no secret societies in a free land. Masons are no better than Jews. Every free man is your brother.

Most of our Founding Fathers and most influential leaders have been Freemasons so I would say they would disagree.

you're a widow's dildo?

So tkn an acptd amgst nggrs and kkes

>There should be no secret societies in a free land.

They aren't exactly secret anymore they are pretty well marked and all their documents have been leaked online.

Would you include things like college fraternities in things that should be banned?

if you want to do community service go for it

you wont learn anything cool especially if you ask

Ah

This

Stare into my obelisk and feel the two fiery generators of divine essence.

Yeah but was it because of masonry or because they were middle class frenchmen who wanted church land and rights?

Fredrick of Prussia was a mason and he went out of his way to protect Catholics which seems to ago against the common meme

>Masons
>Secret

People can find whatever ends they want out of it, basically.

Similar events happened around the world all linking to masonry, so i am inclined to think it is not just a coincidence. My country's inconfidência mineira for one, during the same timeframe.

But thats the thing Ive only seen it go sour in three countries - Mexico, Brazil and France which makes me wounder if they were doctrinal malicious why they didnt pull this shit elsewhere

do it and break them up from the inside, im convinced its what trump is doing, he was one of them for sure

Maybe because they didn't need to do any more big stuff, the ideological seeds were already planted, libertè, ègalitè, fraternitè, a lot of people think this way today.

Funny thing, it has gone sour in quite a few countries (Germany, USA, England, Scotland, Austria, Italy, and others), but it's only those three where big shit happened. So maybe it's more than just having Masons (bad ones) there?

the time of the winter solstice draws near brother, won't thou lighten my load under the eternal busey?

>Maybe because they didn't need to do any more big stuff, the ideological seeds were already planted, libertè, ègalitè, fraternitè, a lot of people think this way today.

Arent those ideas more tied to capitalism and its anti-tradionalism? Likewise whilst one could make your argument for France, Brazil and Mexico dont really make much sense in the grand scheme of things. Were your theory correct they would have been causing shit allthough out Latin America and Catholic + some of Protestant Europe.

What did they do in England and Austria?

It just seems like masonry isnt the root issue compared to thinks like capitalism and jewery which are far far more consistent.

>What did they do in England and Austria?
They didn't, is the point, even though there were rogue elements trying.

They are not the root issue to everything, just the first step towards the extinction of traditionalism.
Masons, zionist jews and the globalist elite (some of which are jewish) are separate forces who act independently.

>the extinction of traditionalism
>Freemasonry
Nigga, Masonry is entirely about traditionalism. Besides family, traditionalism is like one of the core tenants of it.

Are they aligned though? I recall Communists cracking down hard on Masons and to a lesser extent jewish people in Russia.

What did they try and do there then ?

I used to go all the time with my grandfather. All you literally did was sing along with the other members and drink beer. I never saw the appeal in it. There is a certain mysticism to it I picked up on but it just felt like some male bonding group

That doesnt contradict my argument, one can disrupt a practice for others while preaching it between themselves.

>Nigga, Masonry is entirely about traditionalism.

no it's not. the masons were the driving force behind the french revolution and the enlightenment - the two most un-traditional things in history

I don't know, i'm just a monkey who read some history and noticed some patterns, i have many things i need to learn. I dont know much about the communist regimes.

>What did they try and do there then ?
Just anti-government shite like in France. UK was probably the most unique one, in that the rogue lodges were Jacobites (not Jacobins), trying to restore the Old and Young Pretenders. Then there were the usual commie pricks.

True, but do you really think that makes even a lick of sense?
>We hold these values dear, and our organisation is based around members practicing them.
>But we're going to try and remove them from society for some reason, mwhahaha!

See:

You're just fodder to bolster the ranks you jackass. Pay dues, participate in fundraising, fill a chair. Them niggers aint gonna tell you shit fampai

I'll save you some time user:
>If one suffers all suffer
>Equilibrium

masonry is the "parliament of man" idea. it worships man's detachment from tradition - it is literally the notion of "a new world order"

there is nothing of tradition in masonry

post triangle pls

Hell if i know their motivations at the time. Why would a supposedly traditionalist group push a revolution that is completely anti-tradition? Maybe they weren't really traditionalists? Maybe they wanted to shift the spectrum of power to get to the top? Maybe it has something to do with lucifer-whorshiping old men wanting to erase the idea of an almighty god from the world?

I realize that I've wanted to join and inquire for a while now, but I need to wait until I get my life on track, and find a career now that I am out of school.

Still have a lot to learn, and I think it would be best to become a member eventually as I've always been philosophically driven and think esoteric shit is cool.

***Question: What are these background checks really like? Is there any gaysex or 'Test of Abrahams' involved?

I've been through some odd shit in my life, but I wouldn't go for that. There are lines that can be drawn, and there's none of that sketchy shit that's "once you're in, you're in for good", correct?

triangle 4 u

My one of my grandfather's best friends was a Mason most of his life and his funeral was super creepy

And (same poster), I'm curious if any of you know anything to do with a "machine", sort of like a telephone. I think that's more 'royal family' tier, and wouldn't expect anyone to know anything about that, but hey abracadabra

They are heretical and degenerate

Do it. My dad's a freemason and it's good for business connections.

It's mostly just a bunch of old dudes trying to escape their wives though.

>there is nothing of tradition in masonry
Source on that patently retarded idea?

>Why would a supposedly traditionalist group push a revolution that is completely anti-tradition?
>Maybe they weren't really traditionalists?
Asked and answered. Rogue groups who separated from Freemasonry but benefited from the name.

>but I need to wait until I get my life on track, and find a career now that I am out of school.
Aye, that is smart. You'll probably get in now, but it is suggested that it's something you join only when everything in your life is in fair balance.
>***Question: What are these background checks really like?
Police check in most states, and getting references from your friends and family that you're not an alcoholic, in constant debt, abusive, etc.
>Is there any gaysex or 'Test of Abrahams' involved?
No. Gays aren't allowed to join in most places (because they're anti-family). What's a "Test of Abrahams"?

At the initiation they will dress you in blue pajamas with one shoe, blindfold you, and lead you into a room where they all point at you with swords (it varies by country). They will make you swear a bunch of oaths to be loyal to them (servants of the devil). Whatever you do, don't go through with it.

If you join the masons you are damned to hell. The Masonic God is Lucifer, but only the higher degrees know this.
It's a semitic pagan cult based on the demon worship of King Solomon in his later years. Don't do it user.

If masons are not a secret then tell me pol

Are they satanic or not

How does their philosophy relate to Christianity and Protestantism specifically

If I am ever invited I am not sure if I would accept for religious reasons

>Source on that patently retarded idea?

lol source. masonry is a secret cult - you have to judge them by historical facts, and it is a historical fact that they have worked to defenistrate whenever they've been in operation

but source? ok , the enlightenment, the biggest anti-tradition movement in human history

>If I am ever invited I am not sure if I would accept for religious reasons

Catholics are barred from joining. protestants not so. this alone attests to the evil of freemasonry

How do you know they are not some LARPers?

Rogue groups? First time i heard that, pretty sure it was a mainstream thing.