Did he die?

Did he die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cd9OsHsLJ28
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neither. The ending was a 'Schrödinger's Tony" thing. You don't know what happens until the tape keeps playing, which it doesn't. It could either be the guy comes out of the bathroom and sits back down and the camera cuts to a Tony POV looking at the door again, or the guy could have shot him.

Yes, Patsy called the hit on him. Either that or the 5 families got together and killed him off since the Soprano crew was already decimated at that point.

>you probably don't even hear the shot
He dead

people who think tony soprano didn't die are the lowest race

this is the one and only correct answer. this video explains it perfectly for anyone who genuinely doesn't understand:

>ey, lemme outta this fuckin' box!

He fainted. Tony learned nothing after six seasons of hardships and is right back where he started.

The Russian shot him. Natch.

Massive Genius kills him.

I'm sorry to say it, but he's dead.

People who think it's an either/or are the dumbest people.

People who think are the dumbest people

He survived

This, remember the scientist st the hospital mentions Schrödinger's Cat, also there's a giant fucking cat above Tony in the final scene

the interior decorator?

This

he died

he was abducted by the cia

yes and it was Paulie that finished off the NJ mob

if you need to ask what happened at the end - youre a pleb who doesn't get it

if you think tony got whacked - youre a pleb who doesn't get it

if you think tony didnt get whacked - youre a pleb who doesn't get it

Would the answer to that question make your experience with the series any different?

He died in the first episode of season 6.

Everything after that is a dream as he makes his way through purgatory.

Did he die?

it was a body double

I didn't really care much about the people being killed in the show but when they killed that random Russian guy and his daughter I felt really bad

I felt bad for bobby the most
also I felt that Jackie Jr could've been a decent character in later seasons, but I guess the hit was a good end to his story

Russian guy and his daughter?

They accidentally hit the wrong guy when trying to kill leotardo and ended up wacking some slav and his daughter instead

he was ukranian

Same thing bub

she had it coming

No, they just turned the camera off.

i never understood this. if he was an interior decorator, why did his apartment look like shit? some serious inconsistencies going on here..

this. david chase ran out of film and couldnt be fucked.

>Giant cat
What?

Man, that's just fucked up.

itt: reddit fan fiction
you literally can not prove tony died. he lives until proven otherwise.

Yeah, the innocent civilian deaths in the show carry a lot of weight to them. Sure you feel sad for the MC's dying like Pussy and Chris but deep down you know that they had that shit coming for taking part in that kind of lifestyle.