We're the 90's the best decade for movies?

We're the 90's the best decade for movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JDzlhW3XTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're the 90's?
How did you manage that?

Timber, his cock wide

pulp fiction
the shining
20000 leagues under the sea
kill bill

need i say more?

10/10 cinema

When will womenlets ever learn?

Pulp Fiction is the most overrated movie of all time. Get off Tarantino's dick he never produced anything of worth

Why is Antonio holding her like th- Wait...that look in her eye. Oh no.

Absolute fucking Cruise Pitt and Slater kino looks

>we will never see the sex tape

I would go even further and say 1994 was the best year for kino

>pulp fiction
yep. Its good and now defines the decade
>the shining
>20000 leagues under the sea
>kill bill

Absolutely

Why is this movie so comfy?

I like that she didn't age. That was the best part of the movie.

best year for kirsten, at least

>blood-test scene from The Thing except they're all doing drugs
The way they did the twist was lazy, though, because one of the kids would obviously notice all the fucking dust falling on the floor. Should have made the moment more chaotic so it'd be more believable.

Those teeth.

>Cruel Intentions
>Twin Peaks FWWM
>The Thin Red Line
> LA Confidential

Yeah mother fucker. BUT the 70s

>Taxi Driver
>Badlands
>Apocalypse Now
>Mean Streets
>French Connection
>The Conversation
>Cassavetes
>Alien

etc

>shot on film
>hot 20 somethings playing high schoolers
i could go on but that's basically all it takes desu

To be honest, the scene where Lestat dances with the mother's rotting corpse probably ranks second in horror scenes that fucked me up, number one being the sliced-in-half dog in Return of The Living Dead.

banderas was in interview with a vampire?

another brick in the wall literally started playing on the radio

yeah man armand the leader of the french theater of vampires. he killed the little girl and her new care taker. so louie killed everyone in retaliation, like a boss.

90s was the best decade for flicks
80s was the best decade for movies
70s was the best decade for films

the faculty and disturbing behavior where so fucking good.

>We're the 90's the best decade for movies?
>We are the 90 is the best decade for movies?
Fucking what?

Yeah, he played the character that was supposed to be a child prostitute turned vampire. A severely underrated moment of improving things in an adaptation.

50s was the best decade and it isnt even close

80s>70s

your post is retarded

literally this. 70s had alien, badlands, days of heaven, the godfather, the best star wars, jaws, halloween, taxi driver...
80s had arnold action films which are fun.
90s had some good stuff like boogie nights, toy story, the matrix, fight club and unforgiven.

i think they changed it because it wouldn't make sense to why armand wanted to kill claudia. in the book the french vamps wanted louie to join them and follow their rules (if i remember correctly) and there was little boy looking vampires.

in the movie they killed her because you're not supposed to make little kids into vampires. but they had little kid vampires? but the same thing where armand wanted to save louie because he had an infatuation with him just like everyone else was consistent.

even lestat which is popular as fuck wanted louie by his side.

>80s had arnold action films which are fun.
and Brazil, Once Upon a Time in America, Manhunter, Raging Bull, The Thing, Return of the Living Dead, The Shining, Ghostbusters, Bladerunner, Die Hard and Airplane. Thats just off the top of my head

Louis. His name is Louis.

oh my bad, i don't know why i keep calling him louie, it's been a like a decade since i read the books.

It's probably just your subconscious linking his struggle with being a vampire and wish to be human again with this: youtube.com/watch?v=9JDzlhW3XTM

1950-1980 is the the peak of film.

Most before it was experimental or very theatrical and still coming to grips with the equipment and what it can really do.

Most after it is within the grip of the franchising and commercializing boom that begun to suck all life from them.

Anyone else here t urned gay after watching Interview with the Vampire? I had this urge to kiss and makeout with handsome guys after watching that film.

I went back to being straight about 2 days later though :(

That's standard for Anne Rice.

This has to be bait

>kill fucking bill and the shining

enjoy your aids

it was only 2 days though i'm straight again now