Yo, what did Smiley mean by this?

Yo, what did Smiley mean by this?

And then what did Sniper mean by this?

He was trying to find out if you ever got your shit pushed in.

Thats pretty deep. I never noticed that the first time I watched it.

I don't know. I don't watch nigger movies.

That it's a small world and people you were going to kill one second can be someone you're grateful for the next. Is this a meme?

Always weirds me out that this dude isn't Mexican.

Ok that makes sense but what did detective Hoyt mean by this?

Isn't that the dude from Fear the Walking Dead?

Keep your emotions in check, even your positive ones, especially around people you don't trust? I dont know.
Yes, Ledge IMAGINE

What did Alonzo mean by this? Don't all wolves kill sheep?

He meant you have to be a sheep in wolves clothing, he's also not speaking metaphorically, he's actually just talking about livestock. Later on when he calls himself King Kong he gets confused again due to his race.

PAY FOR MY VIDEOS

What did Coonzel mean by this?

Ethan hawke is such a turd.

I actually liked him in Gattaca. He did pretty well for himself considering he started as a child actor. Most of those dudes get drugged out or kill themselves.

He meant he didn't realize you enjoyed getting wet.

He's a great actor, user is just a little dickweed. His Chet Baker biopic recently was kino.

What could Dr. Dre possibly have meant by this?

Yea? I'll put that on my list. I actually dig biopics. Haven't watched a good one in a while.

>5 IPs
>21 posts
Sad!

It implies that the ' homie' (term colloquially used to define anyone that urban african americans have any familiarity with) is from an upscale, or conversely, gentrified part of the city, meaning as a whole the phrase ' you're a long way from starbucks, homie" that [the person in question] is from an upscale neighborhood, and therefore lacks the sensitivities, or 'street smarts' of a person who grew up in a lower class urban environment. This can be extrapolated from the fact that Starbucks, apart from being one of the most aggressively expanding franchises in the US, is also a sign of an upper class market, also strategically put in place during gentrification to increase the net worth of local property value.

What did user mean by this?

He was talking about starbuck from bsg, they are indeed a long way from her potential place of residence.

He implied that a slow burn circle jerk is bad form. I'd disagree when it's in regard to denzel/hawkino