What, specifically, is men's major malfunction?

Why do they NEED to police women's bodies like they are PROPERTY

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/09/08/american-volunteer-25-was-beaten-to-death-in-nepal-police-say/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Birds are just so cute.

lemme break it down for you, and this might offend some, so strap in:

(most) women are basically sentient fuck dolls, bodys with holes -- and their usefulness doesnt extend past child bearing and sex

thats just the way of the world, evolution set out to provide a weaker mate for the male to dominate and procreate with, the female

women are also more easily led and could be taken advantage of more easily than a man, that's why travelling alone is unsafe for women

it has nothing to do with their inability to hike or travel but everything to do with them not being able to spot danger and know how to avoid it

>female friend tells me she is going to do a travel alone
>tell her she is going to get robbed, they know when someone is traveling alone
>tell me muh feminism and so
>a week pass
>she send me a message that she got robbed and living in the streets

it isnt about being male of female, but if you are dumb enough to believe that every person on the planet are nice people. i have bad news to you.

Hopefully your only response was "I told you so", because anything else is fucking weak.

someone post the pippa baca story

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/09/08/american-volunteer-25-was-beaten-to-death-in-nepal-police-say/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca

Yeah, that was what i say.

I spent over a month in Bangladesh
It's not for women
Like I'm all for women traveling solo and seeing different countries and cultures - but Bangladesh is not one of them.
Do not go there as a solo female unless you look like a man. I'm telling you.

You mean nice guys spilling their spaghetti because they care? All the other men these types of women go after are there for sex and making the women feel special for a limited time. Safetyslplaining or whatever the Fuck they call it is literally just a complaint about Nice Guys.

>safetysplaining

the joke has gone too far

Well it really depends on where you travel doesn't it? There are places that are unsafe for anyone.

>Doesn't want advice or anybody to come along but complaining about lack of help
What?

Because its what women crave
They grow up on feminist media telling them they dont want it, they friends tell them they dont want it and they even tell themselves they dont want it.
But its simply a biological function, just like the desire for sex or food, they cant resist it and they get it, and enjoy it, one way or another

You are property. You will be made to know your place.

I heard about this from a coworker but thought he made it up.

o

I really hope a bunch of white liberal feminist women go to Africa or India and get raped by Obongo's and Pajeets.

If I could have a kid to continue my line without needing a woman, I would.

Sadly, that's not how it works right now.

Can that bird make pasta?

by women's bodies you mean another human being growing inside of them? it doesn't even have her own dna or bloodyupe you idiot

>feminism

>damage
>safetysplaining
This is why I've become more and more red-pilled generally everything in life.

>safteysplaining

i would love to see that girl go to the middle east for one day without a man or a burka i could grab some popcorn

This is insane

>safetysplaining

>Why do they NEED to police women's bodies like they are PROPERTY

The premise for the question is faulty, and so, it cannot be answered without agreeing to the premise. Of course, the premise is the notion that treating women as if they have equal agency is both demeaning and unacceptable. Feminists demand that women be stripped of as much agency as possible, that they should ALWAYS be held to the LOWEST possible standards, and that they should be catered to in the same way that adults would cater to children. Effectively, feminists demand that all women be treated as retarded children.

This is what we call the "bigotry of low expectations."

As a classical liberal and an egalitarian, I refuse to accept that women are incapable of exercising good judgment or agency. I believe that women are just as capable of men, if raised properly, to engage with all of the facts, data, and evidence to reach reasonable conclusions about what is true and what is not through the utilization of reason, rationality, and logic. Now, not all women are capable of this, as these things are learned behaviors, but I do believe women that since women are at least *capable* of exercising reason that they should always be held to the same standard that men are. To do otherwise is bigotry, because you are expecting the least from them, you know, because they are one of "those people."

Telling a woman about the risks which exist, how they uniquely affect persons of her gender, and informing her of the tools that will enable her to make informed decisions about her own safely is empowerment, not sexism.

I want women empowered by taking responsibility for their own safety and also by giving them the intellectual tools that will allow them to make informed decisions under their own intellectual autonomy.

I will not disempower women, I will not treat them as children, and will not hold them to the bigotry of low expectations.

Call me old fashioned or a feminist. I don't give a fuck.

Only 1 in 10 women have a fully developed concept of self and personality. Most are reactionary, self-serving and only good as the property of men so as to make them productive.

Left to their own devices most women are worthless drains on society and outright destructive. They take out loans to major in lesbian African interpretive basketweaving. They are and always will be perpetual children, even they know it, society at large knows it.

It's why women are NEVER held to the same standard as men; they receive vastly disproportionate punishments for the same crimes as men, they get college grants for having a vagina, they aren't held to the same performance standards intellectually or physically as men.

Guy in the red hat just laughing his ass off. Must be an absolute thrill being able to tackle these girls forcefully with no repercussions.

It's been done

Seems like a good time.
It mustve been so bizarre for them to see fully grown women behaving like children

>fully grown women behaving like children
But user, they all do

>Do not go there as a solo female unless you look like a man
i'm sure you mean 110% look like a man with broad shoulders and facial hair... those sleazy bindis will rape anything even vaguely feminine at the drop of a hat

This bitch got killed literally as soon as she entered turkey.