Redpill on Hillary Occult w/ Rothschilds

Reddit had a good thread on David Seaman's firing from Huffpo concerning his investigation into Rothschilds, Bohemian Grove, the Owl etc.

Rabbit hole stuff but I like it. Any legitimacy to it?

They're rich Jews. Politicians have to suck up to rich Jews.

It's funny how they play the role of being at odds with the media and need a place to get away from their 'tangled webs'. That hasn't applied in decades.

what is it with the fucking owls though?

Yeah it's weird for sure. If this shit really goes on, really makes you wonder about all the obscure shit we have no idea about

Does it not bother anyone else those initials are b.c. but it's supposed to be Bohemian Grove?

I believe it stands for Bohemian Club.

>what is it with the fucking owls though?
Court of Owls. They'll learn to fear the bat though.

Looks like part of G broke off

1/4

Thx. All I knew was when Nixon attended he thought they were a bunch of faggy Californians.

2/4

3/4

4/4

bonus

soros is their bitch

So de Rothschild are still "The Masters of the Universe" not CFR or Skull and Bones or The Machine?

The problem with most of these "occult" conspiracies is that people tend to "lump it all together" in a sense.

People don't differentiate between Thule society, Freemasonry, Rosicrucians, Thelemites, Sufism or Templars, Vatican. It's all the same big club for these people even if they would share only one common symbol.

The fact of the matter is that Freemasons are the filthy rich ones. They are the literal elites, they are the founding fathers of United States, the force behind French Revolution etc.

Owls are a symbol of an "All-Knowing" Creature. They are the #1 Symbolic animal for the Freemasons and seen everywhere as a symbol of absolute knowledge.

>They are the #1 Symbolic animal

I would say The Phoenix is much more common in freemasonry and especially the Two-Headed Eagle heraldry. Owls are associated with sanctuaries of knowledge or as "guardians"

So in all likelihood this guy David and Dr. Drew were fired for questioning hilldogs health?

Holy shit we really have come a long way...

this guy is a meme in the bitcoin world because whatever he says, the opposite happens