BRITTANEE DREXEL

all theses words in caps is what this she boon said not my words but this pissed me off black people are animals WHO CARES A BITCH GOT RAPED I WAS RAPED TWICE IN MY LIFE WHEN I WAS 14 AND 17 AT 17 6 GUYS RAPED ME I DIDNT SEE NO REPORTERS AT MY DOOR ONLY REASON PEOPLE TRIPPIN CAUSE THEY WAS BLACK AND SHE WHITE WHO CARES IF SHE WAS BLACK NOBODY WOULD SAY SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=J80AGEvRQOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit like this is literally why blacks werent allowed around whites in the south

and if they whistled or made advances on a white woman they were lynched because niggers even under threat of torture and execution still did this back in the days of jim crow now they do it everywhere without punishment

I AGREE JIM CROW LAWS

You two should be lynched. Your people are the ones responsible for slavery of black people. Because of you blacks don't have a history to reflect upon. This person isn't wrong and I would gladly pay her money so she can live a happier life.

Do Swedes always Shitpost? Or are they always serious and actually mean what they post?

What makes you think I'm shitposting? You poltards always make fun of black people when you very well know that you never give them education during slavery and segregation. Even today's schools are rigged against black people in favor of white people.

The Swede is a cuck what a suprise

Sadly, I think they actually believe the shit that they post.
The Germans are the same.

Cucked badly.

Thank You, Captain Sweden.

>rigged against black people in favor of white people.
Examples?

Isn't there a mayor in lodon that is a muslim? We don't have a muslim mayor here yet. You're way more progressive then us.

>Being this fucking retarded and biting the obvious b8
>proving to euros that there are amerifats with no concept of satire

please kill yourself

>Slavery didn't exist before the US.
>Slavery didn't exist before European development
>Being this fucking ignorant

Slavery has existed since the dawn of mankind you fucking twat. When the colonists came to America, they observed that even the native americans were using slaves (their own people).

Written history tells us that Arabs are the originators of slavery in the middle east, europe, and north africa, however, cultural observation shows us that ALL races and cultures have used slavery.

It's just so funny that Ashkenazi Jews have an average intelligence of 110 and Blacks have an average intelligence of 85. Blacks are functionally-retarded Jews.

Every African American lives in ghetto neighborhoodso because they can't afford to live in middle class. They can't afford to be middle class because they don't have jobs. They don't have jobs because it requires a college degree. They can't get a college degree because the school system is rigged. It's rigged because mostly whites graduate while blacks fail. Thus proves my point you white devil.

Why the fuck is OP such an illiterate faggot?

God fucking dammit. This thread is apparently all faggots.

Jobs don't require a college degree you fucknut. I have no degree and I earn 6 figures because I took initiative and developed my skills. I went to the fucking library and learned.

The only rigging going on is the media telling you it's the systems fault and that individual responsibility and drive don't exist.

You are brainwashed as fuck.

Funny how I know more about America then you. Of course it's rigged. You're white so of course you don't need a degree. If a black person applied they need a degree to possibly get accepted. White people getting a degree is just a hard way to get a fancy decoration and give the finger to minorities.

NOT one of you said anything about the black whore in the photo that was talking all the shit proof you guys just rant with no meaning behind it

>it's rigged because mostly whites graduate while blacks fail

>A=B,
>C= not B
>Therefore, B=D

great logic Sven.

she's right though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome

>He doesn't even know who Sadiq Khan is

God. Fucking. Damnit.

Sven you and your lot had better get your shit together, no sympathy for blacks under any circumstances.

I'm actually half black half spanish, but whatever you need to tell yourself to justify the bullshit you've been taught.

Growing up all of my black friends thought it was stupid and not worth their time to study or learn any skills. If you studied or even just spoke english correctly everyone made fun of you. The problem isn't government or systems, it's our culture in the black community which is overwhelmingly anti-intellectual and defeatist.

Back to your shed, you fucking weak-minded tool.

Thank you ally.

Fuck London. I live in a remote area of Northern England (pic). We don't have immigrants here.
There are a few Irish and French people here and they integrate.

I visited some friends in London two weeks ago. The previous time I visited was about fifteen years ago.
It has changed beyond recognition. It's 44% white British. London is dead. It makes me sad. Really sad.
Pic is where I'm from. We don't have crime. No litter on the streets, strong community spirit, no need to lock the front door, beautiful scenery, fresh clean air, good fishing and hunting, traditional values.

Watch this. It's under one minute

youtube.com/watch?v=J80AGEvRQOg

Ya all we have to do is give the Blacks education and everything will be fine, forget the fact other races are inherently more intelligent and you have to compete in the marketplace with them. Oh wow my black hip hop moguls meanwhile the Jews own Hollywood, black bitch boys.

>Be psychfag
>Have had my fill of political sociological bullshit

This. This makes me mad. It's just to fucking blatant.

Awesome, I'm now going to coin the phrase "Dead nigger syndrome". A very similar occurrence - Everyone seems to care when a cop shoots a black for breaking the law, but when a cop shoots a white for breaking the law then nobody pays it any mind

Post pic or its bs

That empty landscape will be great for a mosque. I'll find the number for British immigration and let them know. Thank you brit friend.

I'm black and live in a middle to upper middle class suburb. I went to college but dropped out. I work for myself and make a middle class income. I went to public school in the south so I think I made out okay.

Oh yeah im going to post my face on here to prove some stupid fuck wrong. Ok, sure. Keep believing the bullshit and use the fact that I won't post my face on a highly racist board of peace as some kind of idiotic justification for the lies you've been told.

No one has to prove shit to you, Swedecuck.

Not your face user. It can be your arm with timestamp. Are you new my friend?

>Drexel case crosses multiple state boundaries
>Drexel case involves abduction and human trafficking
>Drexel was murdered
>Drexel wasn't full white

Sit down, shaniqua. You had it easy.

>Swedish shitposting

5/10 low energy. Don't you have a civilization to stop from collapsing Sven?

How is that shot posting? Sweden is fine btw. No reports on any violence by the refugees. Of course you wouldn't understand since you don't live in Sweden and take news on Pol seriously.