Redpill me on abbos please

Redpill me on abbos please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg&feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They made Australia a wasteland

or just tell me how shitty they are

They're an amazing source and example to use as evidence in racial arguments.

Burned it, the fuckers

nothing to redpill, all they did for 50,000 years was invent a stick with a hole through it for music? and put some rocks together or some shit. i don't know, either way, it's fun watching them get arrested Thursday night.

How come they're not in Mad Max? You'd think they'd excel in living in 3rd world conditions.

They are literally living proof of evolution.

>Where are all those missing links at?

They are literally right here living with us right now in Africa and Australia.

couldn't get rid of them by just killing buffalo. They eat witchety grubs behind tree bark

Sup Forums is bluepilled as fuck on these guys.. they only see them as they are now, pathetic and shattered, not as they were before their low technology naturalist society collapsed after meeting a far more advanced civilization.

They literally stole their stick invention from bugs.

is a wind instrument developed by Indigenous Australians of northern Australia potentially within the last 1,500 years

People with IQ of 70 or lower are medically retarded. The average of IQ of abbos is 65.

The aboriginese are the oldest known specimen of human, they an example of true cultural enrichment that of which can be observed in their native Australia. Their contributions include finding out that pussy is better the less used it is, and the more children you have, the more likely you are to get pussy that isn't used. Other contributions include the boomerang.

Why does that matter?

>society
they lived in small tribes attacking other tribes

Pretty based imho
Survive 50k years with just sticks
Playing life on nightmare mode
Tryhards

Probably the most bro-tier type of niggers you get if you know how to handle them.

Otherwise stay away from groups of drunk abo teens (they are the worst kind) but an abo teen by himself is harmless

If you smoke, you can go to the local park to feed them cigarettes and if you give them some money they will treat you like they are one of them.

why?

Thursday night?

Sounds like literal niggers to me.

They survived living on a barren rock with nothing but deadly emus and no machine guns.

They've earned their clay.

From what I can gather. If they are sober. 1 on 1 they're pretty cool and while no productive in any way outside of working ork magic on machines.

However the more that gather on one place the worse they become. Like more than 2 or 3 in one place is a recipe for disaster.

They have a vibrant culture.

While North American natives tend to be fat impoverished alcoholics. Abos are basically wildlife that needs to be taken care of by actual humans.

Any abo you see that is a functioning person. Is at least a half. If you think you would want to fuck that female abo, its a quadroon at least.

Cro Magnons are said to be the first modern human. Abos pre date Cro Magnons.

until 1970s, Abos were labelled as wild life in Australian school text books.

until the 1980s. the government took abo babies and children away. to give them to white families to be raised. thinking that abos were not capable, and that white parents would raise a functioning human abo.

abos have to be told to not sleep in the street

guzzoline in australia is different. so that abos don't huff it.

abos have their own parallel legal system in australia.

it is hard to impossible to buy alcohol in some parts of australia, to keep the abos from buying it at all.

while everyone else in the world had taken a few turns to research Agriculture. Abos did not. the closest they got was Fire Stick Farming. Which is burning forests down so that more desirable wild plants would grow back. one particularly deviant group managed to figure out how to trap and keep wild eels.

some abos forgot how to make and wear clothes.

some abos forgot how to make fire. if they had fire. It was wild fire that they managed to keep going.

some abos forgot how to make stone tools. they best they could managed were fire hardened wood tools.

Abos, Paupans, a few other pacific islanders, and some sub saharan africans, are the only "humans" with no Neanderthal admixture.

>like machine guns made a difference.

laughed a lot at this post. why an american doing the real redpilling?

I've seen this pic countless times but it never fails to horrify me

The missing link can't possibly be alive today.

Holy shit. Why in the fuck weren't they wiped out?

honest answer, no leftie or right wing bullshit?

there were 3 tribes of abos, out of 400 that were decent.

they were on their ways to developing civilisation and were mining gold, ochre, fishing, making fish and roo farms.

then, their fellow NIGGERS destroyed them. brutally. cannibalised them, raped their women, just full fucking genocide.

flash forward a few hundred years, white man came.

white man saw these savages and gave them a taste of their own medicine.

now, the fucks who genocided the only civilised and somewhat intelligent tribes on the continent, get to play the victim.

everyone eats up their bullshit except those who studied anthropology and know the truth of what they fucking did.

had they not shit on their own for being smart, when the white man came we could have interacted with them better as australia might have been more civilized.

tl:dr

>A long long time ago about 5% of abos were quite fucking smart and reasonable
>The rest are subhuman savages
>Subhuman savages killed off nearly all of that smart 5%, blamed it on whitey
>Whitey actually preserved a small amount of their history

They tired to in the 1800s.

Unfortunately, Australia has a lot of barren nothing for wildlife to hide in.

Has Umbambe died?

Are abbos what Australians refer to when they tell people about drop bears.

The skull comparison of an abo and probably a white gave me nightmares. Are they even really human?

True they took the Anarchic-Privism pill. The hardest of all pills

>Abo """""""""""""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""""""""""

barely.

Abos were isolated on Australia for 60,000 years.

someone post that infographic with the different skulls of humans compared to an abo skull, looks so different and primitive

Not by choice though. More like that's the best they could do.

They all look the same

Pretty shit but theyre very sparse

because hollywood is racist

doesn't Australia air public health commercials telling abbos not to sleep on roads?

It's just amazing how, despite it being overwhelmingly obvious that these are walking Australopithecus that somehow were preserved until the modern age, liberals still insist "muh equality"

If they wasn't oppressed they would've invented rocket ships and shiiieeeeet.

This is intriguing, do you have any more details?

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg&feature=share

>Australopithecus
more like Homo Erectus.

only Turks are hairy enough to be mistaken for Australopithecus

no , its because its set in the future hans

They're Homo erectus. Australopithecus are a little archaic, even for boongs. They're clearly Homo erectus, however.

Australia is too inhospitable to maintain a large premodern population. Without sufficient population technological development stagnates, or even regresses as was the case with the tiny population of Tasmania.

It's all pretty interesting really. It also suggests Eurasia was destined to conquer the world just based on geography.

Mad Max after the first movie, is literally set in Hell.

shhh, that sounds like guns germs and steel. you'll trigger /his/

here's your you
checked

Pure walking defects.

They are so poisonous, poo in the loos, who are just 1/4 to 1/8 abbo, are the worst slime around.

>The animals try to kill you
>Neanderthal human like ape creatures roam the streets
>the very land that kills everything and grows grotesque creatures
STRAYA GET OUT, GET OUT OF THERE
STRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is relevant to my interests.

Where can I read about this further from an unbiased source?

My university makes me do so much pointless abo topics and assignments, would love to have some material to btfo some professors

That's a blackpill, not a redpill.

They haven't invented nothing because they were isolated from other population and there were no trade routes to other places, thus their society haven't advanced anywhere.Same with jungle tribes.

AboPoos?

Does /his/ hate Guns Germs and Steel? What part really pisses them off?

I didn't know. Time to go troll some armchair /his/torians.

Thanks Hillary!

There are Aussies living amongst us. I reckon a few can find out how to get Internet access.

No, drop bears are koalas.

that was a good read

They are living Homo erectus. No one has the nuts to point out and state aloud this obvious truth.

Bro

They cracked down on this years ago, it sometimes happens but the perpetrators get caught and ever since early 2015 child molestation is now a life sentence, doesn't matter if you are Abo, Aussie, Tourist or Refugee/immigrant, it will be the same sentence

And also Africans and Pacific Islanders have done the same shit, it seems like no matter where they are they will rape.

What a rich culture.

>le environmental determinist face

you're not an aryan at all are you bro

Isn't it illegal in Australia to test cosmetics on animals?

Survived through inbreeding which nearly destroyed their civ.

Archaic human subspecies.
Were surviving on their own for tens of thousands of years.
Contact with the Europeans completely destroyed them.
Trying to integrate them into modern culture and expecting to keep up only makes it worse.
They are are broken people, we should allow them the dignity of self-determination and let them be in reservations.

>cracked down on it
>by whites
>means its not part of their "culture"
I can't wait until the die an abbo manages to stumble on to Sup Forums somehow

That pretty much covers it.

But I'll just add this

Abos were on the fauna and flora list until the 70's and really should have stayed there

just a nation of people who developed their own culture. we are all hu mans dont let the jews divide us anymore so they can take care of us