Hey Sup Forums, latefag here, what's the general opinion here with this show?

Hey Sup Forums, latefag here, what's the general opinion here with this show?
I'm in love with it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KHNq8Kb19MA?t=2m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It gets a fair share of love but it's not as popular on Sup Forums as some other shows are. Perhaps that's a good thing, but many of the threads Gumball does have are full of a lot of shit because ultimately, there's not much to discuss about 10 minute episodes that focus largely on humour.

It's pretty brilliant at times, I'm a little underwhelmed with this Season so far honestly but S4 was the dogs bollocks. There's some really good jokes in the show, writing is sometimes just so on point.

I don't like it.

Best currently running cartoon honestly. Fantastic animation with witty writing and humor. Not that popular in America but it's the best rated cartoon internationally and I think it'll be hailed as a classic after it eventually ends.

>the S1 trailer
Nostalgia hits hard

S1 may as well be a different show.
Not that it's bad, but just very different.

i agree, it's just that sometimes they write Darwin so fucking shitty (The Bro episode says hi)

Nah. Most of the show (S3-S5) will be outdated in a few years. Some episodes will be classics tho.

>The Bro
>Not loving every cringe bit of cringe with having a brother that wants to fuck you
I'm usually not a fan of cringe humor but for some reason they seem to be my favorite episodes in Gumball's case.

>that face

it wasn't about cringe, it was making him a dick for no reason

I think Gumball (the main character) is by far the most cringe inducing and unfunny character in the entire show.

reminder that the reason they got rid of the intro was because test audiences didnt like it

:(

There's just something about most of the S1 designs that i like more than the newer seasons.

I love it. I like the format of having multiple loosely connected sketches based around a theme or very loose narrative that they've been doing lately.

They still air it everywhere else and even every now and then in the US too.

He looked so adorable in Season 1, why would they force these changes if they don't look as good?

Budget cuts led to redesigns.

The tone of the show starting at Season 2 needed a new art style.

The scene where Gumball started manipulating his DNA had me dying of laughter in a crowded airplane. I must've looked like an insane person.

Its playing on New
Zealand/Australian cartoon network. My job has been shuttered by the earthquake, and I watched the block this morning.

>budget cuts
Source?

>He looked so adorable in Season 1
If anything to me, their facial expressions, particularly the intense ones, invoke a ren-and-stimpy vibe in them.

Hey anons can you help me?

I'm trying to figure out why blue cats are so sexy any opinions?

It feels like the Chowder of this generation in the comedy aspect

Because blue is the color of the god Krishna and he is hot as fuck.

>It's Baby Anais
>finally hear it in Japanese dub
>youtu.be/KHNq8Kb19MA?t=2m1s
>pic

I guess they can also have some hit and miss moments sometimes.