ajitvadakayil.blogspot.de/2014/08/yellapragada-subbarow-nobel-prize-and.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud#Legacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck bitch shit nigger tits cunt ass

race war now

The Christ wasn't.

thanks, basketball american

and to the op:
well, it depends on how you view it. jews as a religion? there's plenty that are just useful idiots worshipping the faith. jews as an ethnicity? most of them are just mongrels that the elite has given up on a long time ago. jews as a ruling power? yes, they all deserve to die.

i think it's important to make a distinction, when it comes to jews, if that person is just a jew, or one of THE jews.

>dear Roosevelt, pls build nuclear weapon to use on Germany, I know I am a pacifist but Germany is bad and needs nuking

t. 1933 Einstein

Yes all Jews are bad. Except for ben savage, he's alright.

Yeah.

>are all jews bad?

yes

nope, most of them are alright
it's just zionists who are the problem

i wish i could save him in some sort of time machine

Not all muslims r bad guiyz!!! its just the extremist 1's u racists!!!!

>Zionism is bad
>Literally advocates for Jews to leave non Jewish country's and come to Israel

Then get out of non-Jewish countries.

You kikes are unbelievable.

Look at my flag

I see it. Tell your other tribal members to move there and stop stealing from us.

Zionists in OUR countries are bad.

>Zionism is good
>literally advocates for jews creating an empire

Ideally we would kill every last kike, then sell the land to the highest bidder. It would be reperations for what you've done to the white race, we could call it even after that.

>Jews have a hive mind

How?

Are you saying you don't want an empire?

Good luck with that

>jews don't have a hive mind

You parasites are terrible liars.

You are literally demons.

Is that anger or jealousy?

Why would it be jealously?

You people are ugly. I am very happy to be good looking, tall and strong and take the 10 point IQ hit.

It's anger.

And that anger is going to fuck you once again.

>10

its like 6-8, not 10

>Boy meets world

This is now 90s thread

> And that anger is going to fuck you once again
No it won't. Because let's be real, you won't do anything besides shitposting here

can you name a good jew?

>Einstein
>demanded the atom bomb
>denied quantum physics
He was one of the worst and most evil Jews ever.

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

the Beastie Boys were alright

It was the germans who denied quantum physics. It was called jew physics and ridiculed as bullshit.
The most prominent early quantup physicists were germans and most of them lost jobs because of nazism. Some emigrated to USA, some were taken in operation paperclip, some died at the front.
After the war, all good german physicists (which were the best of the world at that time) were gone and german science faced a lost generation of students who didnt have any good professors. Since then germans lost their prime position as nobel lauerates

Yes.

>how?

>foreign nationals in your country with an allegiance to a foreign government who spend their money and influence steering your government's foreign and domestic policy at your nation's expense.

That's how.

Nope.

Bobby Fischer

No, obviously not. You need to take a more nuanced position.

I admire and respect Israel. They are an ethno-nationalist state, an example to emulate, along with Japan, Poland and so on.

I don't like the diaspora as a group. They are effectively a fifth column. However, I don't let this affect my opinions of individual Jews. For example, I was listening to the LotR soundtrack just now, which was composed by Howard Shore, a Jew.

Just the live ones.

idk u tell me фaм

Don't bother trying to decipher Sup Forums logic kikebro.
No matter what you guys do stormcucks won't be satisfied until every drop of Jewish blood is spilt.
It's a hateful ideology on par with Islam in irrationality.
You were living in Germany peacefully producing people like Einstein who have helped both the white and Jewish race immensely, and psychopaths murdered you because they needed an easy target to blame for what globalists did. (Globalists consisted of both Jews and whites).
With success breeds jealousy.
I am intelligent enough not to be intimidated by Jews, unlike simpletons that are the majority of Sup Forums.

That's fucking cute.

JIDF get out, have you even met your quota of dead Palestinians today?

These retards bashing the Ashkenazi Jews may have loudmouths but they're not doing it from a position of leverage, influence, or power. What other race gets shat on for their ACCOMPLISHMENTS? Go get me a cup of kosher coffee and don't forget my nobel prize you fucking goy.

Thats another thing, Sup Forums rightfully so desires to slaughter all dindus and dunecoons and jungle slopes,
but has a problem with Jews killing some Palestinians housing terrorists.
What does Jews getting kicked out in middle aged and Renaissance mean anyway? People didn't like anyone who wasn't white.
Areas that tolerated Jews grew more prosperous than those that kicked them out.
Look at North and South Italy, one tolerated the Jewish merchants and bankers who helped their economy to prosper with trade between Italians and other nations through Jewish merchants.
As opposed to South which was left behind the North economically and innovatively.

yes

>he is unironically okay with a 100 IQ
fucking brainlets

>American Revolution
are all British loyalists bad?
are all American patriots bad?

That's right. It doesn't fucking matter.
This is war.

The powerful jews are bad, and most jews are tribal.

>sounds familiar
>#NotAllMuslims
just most....and all it takes is most

There are 3 groups of Jews

1. The I-want-to-be-left-alone group
This is the majority of (primarily Orthodox) Jews

2. Neo-con Zionist Jews
Own FOX-news and the Republicans. Pro-Israel - Netanyahu, they are anti-EU and rightwing liberals.

3. "Outcasts of the Tribe", aka Liberal Globalist Jews.
These own the leftwing media and promote all kinds of degeneracy. Soros is a good example. He's one of the largest opponents of Netanyahu and wants multi-culturalism for Israel and everybody.

pic related

Mulatto has a point.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ByaE4n6TyE

More like, jews flock to places where there is wealth, to suck on it like the parasites they are.

There are no good ones.
Hope that helps

Not all Jews are bad. My neighbour is a Jew.
He's a very old man (94) and lives on his own. I get his shopping in and make sure he's alright. Often make food for him as he can't walk very well.

I usually just have a cup of tea with him and a chat. He is very wise and we have great conversations. He has no family. His daughter died young. His wife passed away over 10 years ago. My wife also checks up on him and gives him homemade soup. Our kids sometimes visit too. He sings for them and they join in.

He respects my religion and I respect his. I got a bit upset the other day as I'd been to the funeral of my great aunt. She was also in her 90s. I was the first to throw soil from the Earth onto her coffin. The priest was praying aloud. "ashes to ashes, dust to dust". She said to me before she died that "life can sometimes be too long". My neighbour said the exact same thing.

I told him that we all must grow old. And I will take care of him. He has so much wisdom.

>well, it depends on how you view it. jews as a religion? there's plenty that are just useful idiots worshipping the faith. jews as an ethnicity? most of them are just mongrels that the elite has given up on a long time ago. jews as a ruling power? yes, they all deserve to die. i think it's important to make a distinction, when it comes to jews, if that person is just a jew, or one of THE jews.

Fucking THIS. Ethiopian Jews (for example) aren't a threat, since they're not THE Jews.

What a nice post user, I really hope you have a long and nice life for taking care of an old yid.

LITERALLY SERVING THE JEW FOR 0 SHEKELS. GOOD GOY.

Zionists are bad.

The average jew has about as much to do with die (((juden))) as an Italian has with the mafia, Russian has with the kgb and you have with having a healthy sex life

At best they are naive or in a state of denial, blind to their tribe's inherent nation destroying ways.

The majority of jews believe jewishness is about remembering the holocaust. Pretty much always that boils down to "remembering what whites did to us and blaming the ones who helped us for not doing it faster".

Antagonism against whites is core to the jewish identity.

Yes

>«[The Allied Powers] whose victory during the war I had felt would be by far the lesser evil are now proving to be only slightly the lesser evil. [...] I get most joy from the emergence of the Jewish state in Palestine. It does seem to me that our kinfolk really are more sympathetic (at least less brutal) than these horrid Europeans. Perhaps things can only improve if only the Chinese are left, who refer to all Europeans with the collective noun 'bandits'»

>—Letter from A. Einstein to Paul Ehrenfest of 22 March 1919, English translation by A. Hentschel, The Collected Papers of Albert Einstein, Volume 9, Document 10, Princeton Univsersity Press, (2004), pp. 9-10, at 10.

No
youtube.com/watch?v=wRoWfdKA7Js

> 70% of your DNA wasn't extracted from the air by magical jews

>you have with having a healthy sex life
I've been found out

>Israels
>Not brutal to the Palestinians
>Chinese
>Not brutal to their own people

What a load of shit

Ever met anyone who's studied physics? I got my undergrad degree in physics and you'd have to be ignorant to not appreciate Einstein.

Sure, he didn't establish the mathematics for special relativity, but his discovery of the photo electric effect was no joke. Also, general relativity is pretty much all him.

The fact that a white sits in here and thinks his race deserves reparations of ANY kind is a testament to how truly fucked up this board really is. You can't be the conqueror and conquered too white man. It doesn't work that way.

>having to even ask
of course you blue pilled faggot

>There are 3 groups of Jews
>1. primarily Orthodox
>2. Netanyahu
>3. Outcasts of the Tribe

OY GEVALT, perpetual civil kike war
Nice meme

youtube.com/watch?v=5wZo0TcDOYk

mauricepinay.blogspot.de/2014/09/frankfurt-school-secular-humanist-jew.html

christ was a hungarian

> arab deaths in arab israeli conflict
> approx. 90k over 90 years

> iraqi deaths directly due to american intervention in the iraq war
> over 100k in under 10 years.

Israelis have nothing on Americans as far as arab killing goes.

Nah.
>but the good ones are still selfish and I can understand that.

There is no such thing as a good jew Aaron, exceptions are only made according to the Nuremberg Laws.

wow, sane Sup Forumsak, finally. First time here I read coherent and sensible view. It is indeed irrational and it is indeed non-comparable to muslims / niggers / chinks. Unlike those 3, jews really contributed to European science / never lived on wellfare/ were running their own businesses (i.e. shops / banks) which benefited economy of Europe through taxes and actual services / lived peacefully (find 1 example of Jews chimp out like niggers or suicide bombing like shitskins - there is none). Hatred to Jews has completely other origin - it is coming from jealousy that has gone from father to son from early medieval times when Jews post-Roman empire settled across Europe and started living shoulder to shoulder with Europeans. Jews always gave their children education and that is national trait of character which explains a lot their success.

If all countries stay strong and united like a fucking Roman army we can high jack their controlled revolution and make it our own ..

just saying ..

you play stupid just because YOU ARE ! you know perfectly well how deception work..

That is why Israel is pro-West ally number one? Holocaust is remembered by Jews as simply darkest page of their history when huge part of nation got destroyed. On opposite, that gave Jews eternal vaccine from becoming themselves extreme right wing ethno facism. Also, Jews are eternally grateful to allies (whites - USSR/USA/UK) who saved and freed them.

YES
SEE - ROTHSCHILD, THE SOURCE OF ALL EVIL ON PLANET EARTH

I can think of 6 million good ones.

>Einstein
plagiarist zionist con artist
>youtube.com/watch?v=Dz4V2LJ-vYQ

>norway is a country
>literally just a rogue danish province living off oil

Because a totalitarian aggressor was already pursuing development of it.

You do realize these are all fake? The source leads to nowhere and those are not from the Talmud

>Sup Forums memes the holohoax never happened
>recommends this documentary at the same time
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
>which says the the holocaust was american funded by the elite families to make a massive profits from the slave labour the jews did in those camps and the jew gold was stolen to be smelted into ingot of which now lay multiple bars in the bank of england

which is it you fucks

Not really, I'd say.
It's only the devout followers and the really rich banker-type jews who are scum

Maybe

2/3 of the jews are evil. 1/3 of them are wonderful (but misguided) people.

Zechariah 13:8
"It will come about in all the land," Declares the LORD, "That two parts in it will be cut off and perish; But the third will be left in it. 9"And I will bring the third part through the fire, Refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them; I will say, 'They are My people,' And they will say, 'The LORD is my God."

Notice that 2/3 = 66.6% -> 666 -> devil

Throughout the bible a majority of the jews were never listening to god and beeing stubborn cunts.

This jewish stupidity peaked with them not acknowledging Jesus Christ the Messiah when he showed up.

On the day that 1/3 of all jews have accepted Jesus Christ as the Messiah, he will come back a second time.

The first time he came as the suffering Messiah who died for our sins. The second time he will come back as the leader of the world.

On the day that 1/3 of the jews have accepted Jesus Christ as their saviour he will come back.

Notice that it says in the old testament that you can no longer convert once the messiah comes back.

The jews always twist this in that it means goyim can no longer convert to judaism. But the truth is the stubborn jews can no longer convert to christianity once jesus comes back.

2/3 of the jews will go straight to hell.

Most ignorant people on the planet desu

Feel sorry for the 1/3 good jews who have to suffer for these cunts. But they will be saved in the end.

Lorentz didn't form theory of relativity, he transformation equations which formed the basis of the special relativity theory of Albert Einstein.

Einstein extended Galileo Galilei principle so that it accounted for the constant speed of light, a phenomenon that had been observed in the Michelson–Morley experiment. Michelson was a Jew by the way, lol.

Henri Poincaré provided the mathematical framework for relativity theory by proving that Lorentz transformations are a subset of his Poincaré group of symmetry transformations. Einstein later derived these transformations from his axioms. Many of Einstein's papers present derivations of the Lorentz transformation based upon these two principles

So, all your accusations that he didn't cite people whose works he used as a stepping stone to his work? You and your meme picture don't deny significance of what Einstein did, but only absence of bibliography.

or else you want to fuck with us its up to you I be glad to go feast in Valhalla with my brothers

Him being working at a patent office in Bern wasn't a Cohen-cidence, he was their man in place.

ajitvadakayil.blogspot.de/2014/08/yellapragada-subbarow-nobel-prize-and.html

>Jews
>race
pick one

Judaism aka Jews is a religion, closely related to Christianity.

>spain
>literal mongrel mix with arab
>cohen-cidence

Answer this, I cal also post meme pictures and then ignore detailed argument on it. It is easy. Try playing pol on 'veteran' mode, by further proving your point.

No but the group known as "rhe jews" is responsible for much evil and must be adressed

no but einstein is bad. there is no better example of jewish parasitism, thievery, nepotism, and media control than fucking einstein

m?

It's hillarious!

They declared Einstein, Freud, and Marx as the most influential jews of the 20th century.

> Einstein was a thief

>Freud has been 100% debunked and is considered a joke in Academia/Psychology.
Not one of his ideas has ever been proven right. On the contray countless of his theories have been proven wrong.

>Marxism was the biggest political failure in history.

The Jews are very good at organizing and making things happen.

But they still can't accpet that it is us gentils who have the great ideas/inventions/concepts.

We are the greatest innovators/creators, but the jews can't accept it.

Everytime they try to do their own concepts it leads to destruction.

Just let the gentils do the innovating and you jews can do the organizing.

Interesting. Where did you get this information? Are you by any chance familiar with the hacker known as Sup Forums?

>Not one of his ideas has ever been proven right. On the contray countless of his theories have been proven wrong.
Freud is the Newton of Psychology. While they were essentially wrong, they established a framework (or a paradigm shift) that lead to success.

Einstein wasn't thief. He used certain bits as stepping stones in building next level theory. It is normal, dumb fuck, to base scientific work on previous scientists findings. That is essential way science works and evolves. Also, answer this and that 1 guy was Jew as well even if to follow your "plagiarism" crap narrative ---> On Freud, better read first and only then post - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud#Legacy

He has a controversial reputation in scientific world - lots of scientist back up his major ideas via empirical testing and other don't. One way or another he is akin to Keynesian economics. It co-exists on par with traditional economics concepts. Both are opposite theories, but they exist as none can be proven 100% and every scholar in finance goes through both. Same is psychoanalysis, it co-exists with other theories, you dumb fuck.

Marx did a great work of building massive theoretical model. The way it has been implemented is terrible. According to that logic Hitler and right wing ideology also should be banned cause Hitler and other right wing countries (e.g. Italy) ended very badly, much worse than ANY communist country.