Frankie Foster Thread

Why she is so PERFECT?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewpewart.tumblr.com/post/152868116175/pewpewart-the-only-thing-frankie-is-fostering
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because she's Lauren Faust.

Because she really cared for world.

The red hair, the piercings, her warm inviting personality. Always the voice of reason.

Because red heads are perfect

Craig really likes to make his cartoon wife suffer them.

That movie was GOAT. Was that the finale of the show, or still went on? I really doesnt remember the season finale.

Nah, the series finale had Bloo thinking Mac was going to move, and trying to come up with all sorts of things to make their last day together fun. He quickly runs out of ideas, knows what he must now do, and spends the rest of the episode looking for a shark to jump.

Mac's family is actually moving to a larger apartment in the same building. Specifically, the one formerly occupied by his neighbor Louise, whose family is moving to a building that doesn't allow imaginary friends. The episode ends with everyone freaking out over the fact that Cheese is moving to Foster's for real.

>Faust is probably reading this thread RIGHT NOW

Because such a sweet young lady would never suspect non-consensual /ss/

>Implying that manlet could ever pin her down

>Craig really likes to make his cartoon wife suffer them.
Meanwhile Hirsch makes her the most awesome and perfect girl in the universe.

This meme doesn't make sense.

But people should say that Vicky is based on her too. At least Hartman went to Calarts at the same time as her and the others. Them say that the differences between characterizations are due to their own sexual experience with her.

Does Genndy has any redhead that can be Lauren?

Plus pointy boobs

I like big tits as much as the next internet pervert but I like Frankie's cute B-cups so I'm sorry fanart tends to stray off model.

>Redhead
>Grey Delisle voice
>Takes charge and seems aggressive, but is actually really kind
>Sarcastic and snarky

If she had dark skin, super huge boobs, and/or was really fit, she'd basically be Sup Forums's dream waifu

It's mostly because 90% of the characters on the show are unlikable.

Seriously what the fuck.

>no fat Frankie gf

Fuck off.

>dark skin
Fuck off.

And we've given her all three at varying points.

>Does Genndy has any redhead that can be Lauren?
Dexter's mom?

The cheerleader from Symbionic Titan is a better "Lauren".

>he doesn't like fatties

low fucking test males like you are what's killing the population

how about cowtit slut Frankie?

So everyone in the TV animation industry has slept with Lauren?

Oh, yes yes pls.

She's the only Frankie I want.

There's no wrong kind of Frankie.

>dark skin
Gotcha covered

Yes, we need to come up with a story involving Lauren and each creator, and how it influencied the characters.

Like: Hartman was the ex of Lauren, and he thought that she was a bitch - so he makes Vicky

Hirch went to Calarts many years later than Lauren, but met her there in a conference - so he makes Wendy, that is too cool and older for Dipper.

We make other stories like this.

How's that not-camp sherwood comic coming along, proteus?

Your going on vacation.

Still in the planning and design phase.

What about Shota Frankie and /ss/bait girl Mac?

Has anyone ever asked Craig what Frankie's imaginary friend would look like?

Any designs for Vicky and/or Wendy yet?

Kill yourself, cancer.

>Any designs for Vicky and/or Wendy yet?
Vicky will be similar to I was thinking Wendy would be like pic related.

mad as fuck

>Frankie taking part on pedophilia and being aware of how wrong it is and the implications, while also stimulating in universe pedophilia with real children

Ruined my immersion.

>Fuck! It's over!
It actually is, too.

>Fuck! It's over!
>It actually is, too.
Not if I have anything to say about it.

What, do you prefer her to be deliberately diabolical?

Teenage girl Mac is cute! CUTE!

Shota Frankie is also CUTE!

Mac looks like she has her mother's hips.

But how the story would even work, with Mackie being so old?

Gwen in the Drew Gardner swimsuit
kek

Aaaaand there it is.

>"You have been permanently banned from all boards."

Enjoy it before it gets deleted like the panty variant

At no point will I ever understand the moderation in this place.

>What, do you prefer her to be deliberately diabolical?

Just think that /ss/ that goes into that territory is better when you don't think much about it or the implications, with the characters being mostly fine. Frankie supporting pesophiles with real children online and knowing what this mean is a little dark, even if hot in the context of the comic.

But this is just ME and you can ignore, you are a great artist and should obviously do what you find best.

Fetish Frankies>>>Ginger /ss/ club

Maybe people shouldn't post garbage.

>great artist
That's Garabatoz. Proteus is just the writer/commissioner.

mods are fags

Post good art them, and not DA-tier autism.

>you are a great artist and should obviously do what you find best.
The artist is Garabatoz. He has a DA, Pixiv and Patreon.

what is /ss/?

Post actual videos of Frankie being a cock slut

Damn it, I didn't see it. What was it?

> not DA-tier autism.

But putting three girls together in a child molestor club solely because they're all gingers in shows about little boys is also DA-tier autism.

Deformed Fatshit.

I love the heart-eyes she has in this one. Slutty Frankie needs some fast.

pewpewart.tumblr.com/post/152868116175/pewpewart-the-only-thing-frankie-is-fostering

FPBP

this looks like a hopf algebra.

are cartoons actually high level mathematics?

straight shota, usually refers older woman with young boy.

You're luring me into your gingerbread house user.

>You're luring me into your gingerbread house user.
Meant to say NOT luring me. Shit!

Maor maor

LBD

didn't she have like a beer gut?

No. Unless you're talking about a skit about her overeating cookies or something. Looks pretty thin to me in

What do I have to do to get to knock up cowtit Frankie?

Off topic-isa, but why does everyone say Cartoon Network "died" in 2004? CN City began in 2004, and that's widely considered to be their greatest era, with great shows like Code lyoko, Ozzy & Drix, and of course Foster's. So how could CN die in the year where they began their greatest era?

If anything, I'd peg CN as dying in 2007. After the Boston Bomb Mooninite Scare incident in February of that year, Stuart snyder took over. CN City ended, the beloved Fridays block was replaced the poor Fried Dynamite, Toonami was cancelled, the CN Real block was established, etc.

So please stop saying "RIP Cartoon network 1992-2004". Really, it's "RIP Cartoon Network 1992-2007"

Why are you trying to goad me into committing a crime?

What are you talking about? Their greatest era was when they had Dexter's Lab, PPG, Johnny Bravo and EE&E at the same time.

Why would fapping to cartoons and drawings be a crime? They aren't real.

where the fuck can I follow you to stay up-to-date on this

Will the redhead /ss/ club have more members like in ?

How would she feel about /ll/?

Hm, they hardly changed her character design at all, just animu'ed it up a bit.

Whatever, second best era

Some, yes. I was thinking Kimberly Ann Possible, Sam from Totally Spies, and a few more I have not decided on yet. Their shota will just be random no-name shota, though.

Still working on a full roster of characters. I've got the main character roster planned out all ready

Trixie Tang (Fairly Odd Parents)
Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10)
Ben Tennyson (Ben 10)
Vicky (Fairly Odd Parents)
Timmy Turner (Fairly Odd Parents)
Frankie (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
Mac (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
Wendy (Gravity Falls)
Dipper (Gravity Falls)
Pacifica Northwest (Gravity Falls)
Penelope Spectra (Danny Phantom)
Daniel Fenton (Danny Phantom)
Mandy (The Grim ADventures of Billy & Mandy)
Penny Gadget (Inspector Gadget)
Jade Chan (Jackie Chan Adventures)
Blossom (PPG)
Buttercup (PPG)
Bubbles (PPG)

Then there is a roster of secondaries who will have some lines/scenes, and then there are just background characters or characters who will just fill up space.(but who will probably also be shown in sex scenes anyway)

The comic was going to have various sub-clubs at Camp Sherwood, which would include the Redheads club, Goth club, Femdom club, chocolate fever club, Asian club, etc... Just excuses to do things with characters who fit those themes.

The artist is Garabatoz. He didn't finish the comic, but I am considering paying him to finish it as part of a Camp Sherwood spinoff I'm commissioning. I was thinking that unfinished comic would be a flashback of how Frankie gets recruited. I was going to do something similar with Spectra and Danny.

She is a 2D redhead. That means she has a naturally exotic hair color without the 3DPD multiplied by being a ginger.

Some characters got radical makeovers. Like pic related. The style of her show was always kinda weird, but here I think she looks stunningly gorgeous.