Not funny

Not funny

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bx1Bh8ZvH84
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/nNTC9IdW_xclPr2niSZfJw/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/6kpgYyYVjlgufe1yLM1QhQ/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/87473223/#87473455
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cringe fest that tries to make conservatives look bad because they want to proactively protect our country rather than cucking out to the peaceniks.

>not funny

Idk man i think its hilarious

>t. triggered neocon cocksucker

Really? What was so funny about it? The shitty dad jokes like le coca cola company? Or maybe the "gentlemen this is the war room you can't fight in here xD"?

>Oasis starts playing
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bx1Bh8ZvH84

>help me with the gun, the red coats are coming!
It has it's moments and isn't a constant punchline throwing movie.

Yes?
I think those lines are super fucking clever. Also the scene where Kong falls off the plane riding a nuke is legitimately one of my favorite scenes ever.

Those lines are basic as fuck "hurr he's worrying about coca cola company in a nuclear crisis" or "xD it's called the war room but they can't fight in it". It's not clever at all, a middle schooler could come up with that shit

It's great in creating the wish to see the bomb drop although you are supposed to stop a nuclear war at all cost.

easily disturbed

I think the film trying to display humanity's duality and hypocrisy as a form of comedy. Idk about you dawg, but in my opinion, i find its very successful at doing so.

It's not funny because of the one liners, you simpleton. I know that is all you are capable of searching for in a comedy. The premise is funny in the vein of gallows humor in that we get to watch how civilization could so clumsily stumble itself into self annihilation. People being stupid and silly is constantly juxtaposed with the severity of nuclear warfare, which is funny, dumbass.

It's a black comedy, it's not a fucking Adam Sandler movie. It's obviously above your ability to appreciate, because it doesn't have poo poo and fart jokes.

It's amusing, not funny

>YFW OP IS BRED AND SHLLLLLAUGHTERED

IT WOULD NOTTT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

bait
bait
bait

one of the greatest films of all time

Kubrick was the coolest fucker, I wish there was more from him.

Daily reminder that OP is an actual turboautist who makes the same exact thread multiple times per day about how a 53 year old film is not funny enough to him.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/nNTC9IdW_xclPr2niSZfJw/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/6kpgYyYVjlgufe1yLM1QhQ/

He even makes this same exact pathetic "le coca cola dad joke xD" argument in every single one of them

This is the first time I made this thread faggot

Here's you making the same exact reply in one of your previous threads
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/87473223/#87473455

Better stop posting altogether because it's quite embarassing.

Hey loser if you hate people shitting on Dr Redditlove why don't you just ignore the thread
Get a fuckin life autist

I would ignore it if you didn't spam up the board with it multiple times a day everyday.
And as I've said in the previous thread, I'm sure you're a highly intellectual individual with a rich social life banging sloots every day, but in his free time posts the same exact thread about how a 53 year old movie is not funny enough to him literally every single day on an online mongolian sweater knitting imageboard, yes.

>Merkwürdigliebe
PICK THE UBER KRAUTEST NAME FOR COMEDIC EFFECT, WHICH THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF IS ALSO THE MOVIE TITLE

PRONOUNCE MERKWURDIGLIEBE PERFECTLY IN A JOCULAR SIDEBAR BETWEEN GENERAL BUCKY AND PRESIDENTIAL ADVISOR STAINSEY

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Stop forcing these threads. This is Sup Forums, you can't shitpost in here.