REMINDER: hating niggers is the ultimate jew (4D korean space shilling)

REMINDER: hating niggers is the ultimate jew (4D korean space shilling)

The jews make the blacks look good to promote muh multiculturalism and muh diversity which is slowly destroying the white race AKA white genocide, but at the exact same time they are also making blacks look bad by constantly broadcasting the chimpouts. When people see the riots they either think:

A- they are standing up against oppression, good for them, let's get along
OR
B- fucking niggers, they are the problem, kill them

The jews make you think both ways, but the ultimate red-pill is getting along with all the races to unite against the jews. I'm not talking about scenario A getting along and staying a blue-pilled faggot, I mean the entire world uniting against the jewish menace regardless of creed. Surely you all will say that it cannot happen because the niggers are too stupid to realize this, and while I do admit there is some truth to that at the same time the white race by itself is just not strong enough to take on the jews as they use minorities to destroy our culture and way of life. We must wake up the future generations, and I mean all future generations. As a mixed white/Afghan mulatto (inb4 the "stopped reading at mixed" meme) I will be the leader of this movement. Deus vult brethren.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i_ohWqChphY
youtu.be/EITpBI33_dM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump before I go to bed

this is a correct assessment.

The odds of blacks chimping out at Jews is pretty much zero.

I agree OP, the jews biggest fear is the races uniting

this post is lit af nigga

this is why when it looks like we're getting along too well you'll see an uptick in weird D&C threads

like suddenly

KILL ALL NIGGERS RACE WAR NOW

spam

It's 95% jewish D&C and 5% normal spam

>I will be the leader of this movement
kek

Some of us don't live in Vermont or your mom's basement.

Some of us interact daily with both niggers and jews.

Let me assure you, niggers are much worse than the most negative portrayed of them in any media format. I dislike even sitting next to them.

Fuck niggers.

The only level of "woke" niggers can attain is saying whites suck.

They can't organize and if we're fighting the jews the UN or whatever not having niggers on the opposite would lead to less deaths on our side.

Why do you thinks jews helped de-segerate the armed forces?

Wow, this really opened my eyes, then after we get rid of the jews the dindus will have no moral and will no longer be "propped up" in media they'll be lost, then we can kill the nigs

As a woke nog I can concur. Seems pretty impossible to do this though since whites in the anti jew movement kinda dont like me. Whatev. They're not coming for me right now anyways.

Case in point lol

No, jews want us to hate blacks to take our minds off of the real problem. The jews. They are the ones that Citron the media, they are the ones pushing for multiculturalism. They want a race war between whites and blacks. Resist the urge and kill soros

how can you stand the black culture here? literally every famous black pushed by media is some kind of modern uncle tom

>I will be the leader of the movement
Fuck off faggot, I already claimed that spot.

I live in Baltimore city. Niggers are dumb and violent as fuck, but you'd have to be a retarded hick to think they are as dangerous as the jews. No nigger ever achieved meaningful, multi-generational political power for his kin.

This.
Like I said, with jews you lose

Easy enough, Jews have done shitty things to Niggers for hundreds of years.

60% of Jewish households in the south before the civil war owned slaves. Remind them of that fact, about their "greatest ally".

No the Jews biggest fear is a homogenous white culture wise to Jewish tricks.

I gave up caring. Nothing I can do. The whites are unconsciously against me, the jews use me, other blacks hate me for "Uncle Tomming."
Eh. Im just gonna live this life until the Jews come and massacre whitey then for me.

Here's how the kikes control dindus (and pretty much everyone else)

>promise that they'll bring real change to underprivileged communities, convince them that the only way to escape their shitty situation is to vote for [x candidate]
>deliver on none of those promises, never fund any shitty schools, only give them gibsmedats and keep them uneducated to gain their blind faith
>raise taxes on everyone else to give more people gibsmedats
>make college unaffordable
>underprivileged, uneducated population (kike-ran political party's voter base) grows
>kikes stay in power forever at the expense of all Americans

So here's my solution to this problem
>stop spending $600B+ (OVER SIX HUNDRED BILLION BURGERBUCKS) on needlessly bloating the military
>spend the money saved on funding shitty schools, improving the public education system, securing our borders, and investing in renewable energy in order to cut all ties with oil-peddling shitskins
>limit government involvement in economics, only restrictions should be on kike-owned financial institutions
>watch as a new generation of highly educated Americans of all colors innovate in a truly free market like no one has ever seen before
>the kike now has no way for us to depend on him, so he has no more power
>???
>MAGA

Nigga, we love you!

We're not going to become fucking Nazis. It's not gonna happen.

You've got to let go of this bullshit. LET GO!

>give up
>let Jews win
dude i cannot get behind this. why so self defeating?

youtu.be/i_ohWqChphY
youtu.be/EITpBI33_dM

No, ya dont. Your attitude of always trying to help my race proves you feel we're inferior or need help. Which is true for a majority, though no fault of yours so I dont see the needless graciousness. Even if you legitimately have been brainwashed into "liking" me, you still patronize the hell out of me and my tribe.

Eh. Theyve got us all. Your ancestors couldnt stop em. How should we? Either even if we beat the Jews together the enraged whitey will exterminate my kind. Several have told me this. I dont see any likable options for my position, so I give up this cross.