Anybody heard of this writer?

Anybody heard of this writer?

She's extremely redpilled for MSM.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0036880
youtube.com/watch?v=dzalpuffwFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like any of those people would have guns any ways, you cant take them with you to mexico. I also highly doubt any locals would have steped in. Shes jist taking the "red pill" route on this and ignoring bigger issues like a typical """journalist""".

At least it's refreshing to see the mainstream media get redpilled here and there.

I'd link the large homicide rate to just Mexicans being violent, but I'll take a shill for muhh guns rights rather then cat ladies crying about spooky scary tactical baby killing rifles.

How do you kill them without raping them first?

They are not desperate. Plus these were major putas.

They were, or were suspected of being informants, so their drug dealing boyfriends/associates may or may not have been the ones that killed them. (discllaimers because the media just reports a bunch of lies usually)

50 shades of grey?

That's a typical Liberal whore fantasy movie. (Women are tied down and raped for hours by rich old men)

It was immensely popular.

>I like diversity!!

Ohhh shit such a beautiful bodies wasted...

Fuuuuuggg why's this making me hard. Haven't fapped all day but this is some good shit.

The same party ruled Mexico for 70 years.

explain yourself mexico. why on earth would you exterminate the qt's?

noo...am I actually about to fap to this. Goddammit I'm not doing this crap today.

I have been trying to hard to clean my ways and you fucks are trying to get me to jack off to a bunch of dead mexicans. No, not doing this. When I bust, I know I am going to feel awful. Maybe I'm already lost for thinking about doing this.

Okay gonna jack off to dead mexicans. I hate Sup Forums sometimes.

We just need to let the mainstream media die. They're so out of touch that even if they manage to shit out one pro 2nd amendment article per year that there's not enough people around to read it or give a fuck.

they want to make this country gay

Put your sexual energy into that wall u magnificent bastard.

Does hurting women excite you?

I love this board sometimes

m....moar?

Wouldn't it be more profitable to sell them into sex slavery? You can get years of profit off of a whore. If you're selling drugs and murdering people it's not like you're concerned with sex slavery being immoral.

Can you post the link please?

my dick is so hard

>shit tier country is flooded with american weapons
>drug money is like super anabolica for the drug cartells
>weak state can't keep the criminals in check because they have a guaranted source of massive income and high class weapons (usa)
>If everybody had guns this would be better somehow

Yeah because neighbourhood watches, cartells and police slaughtering each other in a bloody threeway would make the situation more stable. As long as drugs are so lucrative and guns are so easy to get the cartells can't be beaten (at least not without expensive help from the US )

The cartels are already armed, having the lawful citizens armed would functiun like a deterrent.

Mentalizing Deficits Constrain Belief in a Personal God.
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0036880

This.

would fug their still warm corpses

Filthy women smearing their period blood all over the streets. Feminism has gone too far.

Exercising power over women is usually at least somewhat sexy.

>Mexico has strict gun control
>Their only neighbour to the north has 500+ million firearms

Yeah, Im sure that has nothing to do with the fact that the drug war in the north has seen so many casualties. Also the 500t of cocaine consumption of US Americans per year is completely irrelevant

Why is pol so uneducated?

Austria, don't be a fucking uneducated retard. Watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=dzalpuffwFI

tl;dr version is Mexicans get guns illegally and use them to fight off the narcos. Start winning and making the towns safe again, army comes in, declares their guns illegal, takes their guns and leaves all the vigilantes who were fighting the cartels defenseless to said cartels and basically dead.

>he thinks that some little militias in Michoacan have anything to do with the northern cartel war in and around Juarez

Also

>vice

>What does the South of Mexico have to do with the North?

Watch the video nigger, simple farmers with no training whatsoever were fighting back the cartels simply by being armed. The very fact that the national guard was called in to unarm the farmers of all people speaks volumes on who controls Mexico and its laws.

>WATCH THE VIDEO
>I CANT EXPLAIN IT, BUT THIS VIDEO SOLVES EVERYTHING

Literally kys, you uneducated cretin.

You're an absolute fool if you think the Cartels operate only in the North, and especially around Juarez. Juarez is literally a fucking truck-stop compared to Mazatlan, Guadalajara, and the states of Veracruz and Durango.

The Cartel conflicts happen in the entire state of Mexico. There are multiple cartels fighting and killing and they are not even located anywhere near the north of the country. They also don't fight principally over cocaine, the methamphetamine, heroin and human trafficking trade is the most profitable.

Can't explain what retard? That having an armed society makes lives safer for its citizens from organized cartels? Are you fucking stupid? Who do you think is going to keep the innocent people of Mexico safe, the police/military?

Wo...woh...woha... they have laws in Mexico?

Tell me more about these "laws".

>OP doesn't even bother to match the fonts on his mspaint edit
>Sup Forums eats it up regardless

So proud of you guys.
You're more likely to read a red-pilled opinion piece on Buzzfeed than on CNN.

It's not about profit, it's about sending a message.