Here we go again

Here we go again
>his face says it all

I hope they cast Mark Wahlberg as the villain.

>outrage
Amongst whom?

I hope they fix this and cast Daniel Dae Kim

White women between the ages of 20-27

SJW Marxists are ruining everything

People with twitter that follow the huffpost and vice.

Chinese really fucking hate Vietnamese and vice-versa.

Just like Koreans, Japanese and Chinese all hate each other.

It's one of those funny things.

first for no tloubles

i live in vietnam, general dislike of chinese here..

>Chinese really fucking hate Vietnamese and vice-versa.
Why?

>Amongst whom?

*amonst've whom's't've

It's one of those asian things
>Mirrion year ago vietnam fucking shit come to China and rape my ancestor goat, never say sorry

whites can play all different white ethnicities
blacks can play all different black ethnicities

but an asian guy can't play all asian ethnicities?

lol wtf is this shit?

>Hoa (Hua 華 in Mandarin Chinese, lit. "Chinese") refers to a minority group living in Vietnam consisting of persons considered ethnic Chinese ("Overseas Chinese"). They are often referred to as Chinese Vietnamese, Vietnamese Chinese,[3] Sino-Vietnamese, or ethnic Chinese in/from Vietnam by the general Vietnamese populace, Overseas Vietnamese and other ethnic Chinese.
>Total population 823,071

Not even SJW or Sup Forums but this is retarded (nvm that OP is a faggot and the """outrage""" is months old).

I find it funny how these sites praised the hellboy casting when its the same issue they have no principles

>Adding to the problematic casting is the underlying power dynamic between China and Vietnam. @Linhtropy explained that China was one of the countries that colonized Vietnam in the past and Chan's casting can be seen as a sort of erasure of Vietnamese culture.

>Asian-American feminist blogger @Reappropriate expanded on @Linthropy's idea, adding that the film is based on a book calledThe Chinaman, which is a racial slur in and of itself.

Countries in eastern Asia haven't been brainwashed by the holocaust bullshit so they're still very racist and nationalist.

Yeah, I've noticed the trend. Some publication reports about a controversy which in end turns to be a handful of idiots screaming in some social media platform or an another.

Internet news media just needs constant controversy about anything in order to get those precious clicks.

>"vietnamese"

what was meant by this?

Those distinctions are purely American and don't reflect ethnic reality. Just think about a Japanese starring as a Persian. It's no the same as an Englishman playing a German.

People raging about Chan are still retarded see

Name five Vietnamese people that aren't Jackie Chan

>Based on the novel "the Chinaman"

I really don't care about the Vietnamese. I've barely met them.

t. Chinese

Same goes for Koreans and Japanese. Japanese are cool though.

>6666
>Some publication reports about a controversy which in end turns to be a handful of idiots screaming
Don't forget that Sup Forums saves all those posts/tweets claiming they constitute the majority or mainstream so they have a reason to act as triggered as the peeps on twitter.

How did you get this picture of me

He's actually Vietnamese in the book.

Ngyen Something Something
Ngyen Something Else
Ngyen Something Something Else
Ngyen Something Something Something
Ngyen Jackie Ch-
Fuck

Ho Chin Minh
Trần Phú
Nguyễn Phú Trọng
my city markt dude
that kid from my former class that aced math

Westernised Asians are quickly becoming the number 1 peddlers of SJW type moaning on the internet.
I don't think I've read a single thing on the internet in the past 6 months by a western-Asian that isn't complaining about how they're struggling through the second Holocaust.

Well sure. Each side needs their narrative fuel.

can name hundreds considering I live here. You wouldn't know them though.

Thing is western asians are the most successful minority even surpassing whites in many of the sjw "race wage gaps" but they conveniently cut that bit out to show whites being more privileged than blacks.

>Chinese
more like Chinese that grew up in america

I have visted Japan twice and I have seen a nation hate another as much as they do China. They literally so them as subuman.
Everybody I spoke to there just see them as dirty loud animals.

>asian actor playing an asian character

WOW

>July 3, 2017

You guys are dodgy faggots.

this looks like christopher nolan in 20 years

I think it's a pride thing. They've gotten to the top of the heap, just below European Jews, now they want the adulation. Except culture and media haven't caught up yet.

Should have been a black guy

Yh they could be as powerful as jews they just need more roles in entertainment, the arts and CEO positions. Also they suck at sports generally and just hang on to jeremy lin

Gooks, chinks, charlie, slopes, love you long times all look the fucking same anyway, who gives a fuck

get out

Fishing water rights
China invaded Vietnam too (and got BTFO)

Asia has always been fighting with each other and amongst themselves for as far as you can read into it.

>suck at sports generally
Has that held back the Jews?

Difference between Jews and Chinese is Jews have had a couple generations to create half-n-half kids that can be cast in the heroic roles: Harrison Ford, Jake Gyllenhaal etc. That way Jews and gentiles can both have an inspirational hero, both ignoring the half they aren't related to.

I guess Kirk Douglas was kind of like Jewish Jackie Chan or something. The juxtaposition is deteriorating.

Vietnam always beats the crap out of China.

Visit China and you will see them in the same light.

God damn fucking yellow niggers what's wrong with them?

What the fuck is wrong with you cunt?

And yank rednecks hate all ethnic foreigners.living in murricuh. Oh wait aren't so called White anglos also foreigners mixed with other ethnic and races and they still call themselves White?

>one of those funny things
>Japan raped and butchered Koreans twice across history
>China invaded Korea 8 times

ok Kim

Name ONE male Vietnamese movie star.

>Name ONE
Fuck off reddit.

So...let me get this straight - We are meant to celebrate because a Korean got cast to play a half White-half Japanese person...but we're meant to be upset that a Chinese person is playing a Vietnamese, who themselves are Chinese...

da fuq is going on?

This is the most insanely wrong thing I've ever read.

Most Viets ARE Chinese.

It's absolutely nothing like Korea/Japan.

>da fuq is going on?
You're acting like a nigger?

based general giap

>actually caring about this at all
It's time to go outside more kids. Get some fresh air.

All gooks are subhuman

Those distinctions aren't remotely "purely American".

I grew up in a predominantly Vietnamese community. Half of them spoke either Cantonese or Mandarin and were indistinguishable from the Chinese and celebrated all the same holidays/cultural touchstones.

It was the jungle bunnies from the North that were the problem, and those rats aren't going to Ireland anyway unless it's to smuggle smack.

Fuck that. It's time Jackie stood down, and they reshot the film with an ethnically authentic Indonesian in the role.

It's red herring you retarded fuck.

Anything that generates fake controversy and snowballs on the internet is acceptable. Works like a fucking charm for Sony.

isn't Jackie Chan from Hong Kong and born in the 50s? wouldn't that make him a british subject not a commie mainlander?

He and his parents used to live in Australia.

Like all Chinese people he owns a bunch of houses and farms and baby formula supply lines here.

Also he was a filthy mainlander, sorta. His parents were illegal immigrants into Hong Kong who then got a legal job working for the U.S. embassy in Australia...fuck knows how that happened.

It seems to me that the character is Vietnamese in the book but Chinese in the film (and lots of other things are different, including the title)

fabricated controversy

how come no one had any problems with a jap playing Genghis khan?

it's the other way around you dumb shitter, Chin don't care about Viet, but Viet hate Chin with a passion because the invaded Viet hundreds of times in the past

>terrorists being IRA instead of muslims nowdays is ok
>Jackie Chan doing a vietnamese character is not ok

sasuga, twitter.

An egyptian starring as a russian?. How do they dare?

A long history of conflict. Read a history book.

Viet is Chin.

Because they invaded hundreds of times in the past and fugged all the women.

Why do you think all the attractive, successful, decent Viets are Chin?

No accident.

>Chinaman, which is a racial slur in and of itself
I never understood this.

Ho Chi Minh
Sriracha
Pho
Agent Orange
It Aint Me

I guess it means "calling any asian a Chinaman"

That's the point of the title though. The character is just viewed as a "Chinaman".

>Most Viets ARE Chinese.
Try actually talking to some Vietnamese user, it's a very common thing. They hate mainland chinks with a passion, not only due to a long history of bullshit, but modern China being a gigantic faggot towards them isn't helping anything.

Vietnamese are thieves and drug users.

>Viet is Chin

The fuck does this even mean? The variation between different Han Chinese populations is massive to begin with. Viet is Viet, that's it. Having some admixture from other countries doesn't change that fact.

But I shouldn't be surprised. This is the same website that says everyone from Spain is basically Arab.

It was used historically as a slur, or to deride. Same as abo for aboriginals, and other such racial slurs.

fuck your chink hero
he dindu nuttin but be a commie whore

The commies are basically another dynasty. He's just a nationalist, like every person from China.

You racist bastard, arab and asean not part of asia now? You think every asian have small eyes?

>like every person from China.
It's not the 90s/00s anymore. Chinese people are pretty ambivalent about their nation and government.

I saw this movie last week XD

They hate each other just as much as Europeans despise and hate one another.

I grew up with Vietnamese people. They are chinks.

>They hate mainland Chinks with a passion

So?

>the variation

They're still chinks you idiot.

>some admixture

And a knock off culture and speaking Cantonneeze and Mandarin helps.

But I shouldn't be surprised, you've never met a slimy Viet before.

The Chinese. They don't like Vietnam much. It's not on the same level as their hatred of Korea/Japan, but it's still there.

If Jackie Chan was a nationalist he wouldn't be sucking up to the PRC. He's from Hong Kong.

It's not a slur and Abo only became a slur like 5 years ago.

that gangster in Hangover
all those people in that top gear special episode
Jackie ch- FUCK!

Jackie isn't really from Hong Kong. His parents are illegal from the mainland who didn't particularly like Hong Kong very much - they just didn't have much of a choice.

There's a really fucked up documentary where Jackie goes back to meet his brother from the mainland who didn't make it to Hong Kong, and he looks disgusted by him.

Not an attractive family.

And Jackie's son is a criminal
Overall, a very fun family to be around!

Hong Nguyen

Nguyen Nguyen

Hong Ngyuen

Nga Ngyuen

"Johnnie" Ngyuen

WHO 5T HERE?

What are Vietnamese women like? :)

Your sisters cunt.

What the heck!

>punished chan

newfag

>Jews play white people all the time, and no one cares