Another weird Mandela Effect with Berenstain Bears

I sware there was a cartoon on PBS Kids based of Were The Wild Thing Are,that would air after the most recent Berenstain Bears cartoon and was even made by the same pepole! but there is no such cartoon?

Ether its lost media,im getting it confused with Reading Rainbow/Between the lions or its the Mandela Effect!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pt5ImfqrDDA
amazon.com/Berenstein-Bears-Stan-Berenstain/dp/0679812628
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=pt5ImfqrDDA

No, this is real. It's not directly based on Where the Wild Things Are, but uses character designs from it and was made by Maurice Sendek

>PTSD flashbacks

THANK YOU!!!!

I dont think this is what he's talking about.
I definitely remember a straight up Where the wild things are cartoon.
I could of course just be a retard and this IS what he's talking about.

>Berenstain
There's your problem OP, YOU'RE ONE OF THEM.

>things aren't exactly as I remember them as a child
>must be time traveling, dimension hoping government cover up!

ok, OP.

I could have sworn it was called A Day In the Life of Spongebob SquarePants

No thats not what im saying

I don't get the Berenstain Bears/Mandela effect thing. Do these people not realise the creators surnames are Berenstain and not Berenstein? Meaning, you know, it never could have been Berenstein no matter how much you want it to be?

Nice try government agent

>mandela effect

it is what you're saying though, faggot.

Even in the old cartoon, the first words were "Oh, we are the ber-en-stain bears!" I kind of wonder why so few people remember that.

Hold up, anyone remember it being called the MANDEL effect?

>highlight where the wild things are from user's post
>right click, paste and search
>first result is literally a where the wild things are cartoon

you guys are retarded

That's not how it works.

probably because -stein is a well known (if only due to the media) surname in N. America and so people assume it's the Berenstein Bears, but because their lives are so dull and they're too ignorant to admit they're wrong, they've invented some 2spooky4me explanation for how they're actually right about it being Berenstein and it's the world/universe/reality it's self that's wrong.

the way it worked with me is, when i was a little kid, a daycareperson gave us a fourth pronunciation that made no sense, I remember looking at the books and seeing two different spellings in different books. then i never thought about it again until this effect shit came up

Well which is it?

Why is King Koopa 4?

amazon.com/Berenstein-Bears-Stan-Berenstain/dp/0679812628

shopped

The issue is that most people and forms of media pronounced it as Stein despite it being Stain and people associated that with the spelling

Seriously, I thought for years that the books/cartoon was called Berenstein Bears, but the author's name was Berenstain.