Is Sup Forums draining you?

I'm going to be honest here you guys, I spend around 4-6 hours of my day browsing Sup Forums.

I don't know how to stop?

It's mainly because you guys are the first to know about anything going on in the world.

Maybe you should commit sudoku like a man.

My GF is sitting here literally saying "THAT'S YOU" to me after reading this thread.

I feel your pain

You know you can turn off the screen you fucking faggot?
Take your blog feels back to /r9k/

I don't know of any other place you can openly communicate uncensored news so rapidly with a large international built-in user base 24/7.

You don't get it, I view Sup Forums like Alice's looking glass. You guys are my window to the real world news.

I watch regular TV and browse Facebook and I can literally see the cultural Marxism staring back at me laughing.

I can't take it, so I don't log in unless family send me a message.

Oh god why would you take your girlfriend on Sup Forums?

I love mine to much to allow her to swallow the red pill. I'd rather it be me that has to go through this. To be hated by our generation.

I offered my gf the redpill, but instead of becoming an enlightened person she turned into a nihilist.

I guess some people can't take it and just give up on life.

To be honest, she's gotten a little red pilled from it, I've heard her use nigger a few times so there's that and that absolutely didn't happen before.

Now she's insisting she doesn't say it with an "R"

Try getting a job nigger.

Made the mistake of redpilling gf by accident.

I drop tiny coughdrops of redpills with mine but its to risky considering most of her friends are liberals.

I have a job and currently in school.

This

I'm an EXTREMELY obsessive person, which is exactly the reason I have and will always steer clear of alcohol, drugs, gambling, and smoking. Video games fucking RUINED my life in high school, something I now also avoid (and don't really enjoy any more, anyway). I also become easily obsessed with sites of all types, so I always avoid participating in anything. Sometimes I'll just pick out a topic and start basing my life around it and learn everything that I can about it, buying a shitload of merchandise, reading any books or online sources or movies/documentaries I can get my hands on, or binge watch something to the point of obsession. I always eventually get bored and move on to the next thing, though.

Sup Forums is one of the few places that I can come on once a week for a long stretch of time and be satisfied, though I am usually on it for a long stretch of time when I'm here. I have immense problems which I attribute to growing up fairly poor and always having to find a way to entertain myself as cheaply as possible, so as not to be a burden on my parents.

The alcohol is draining me. I had to come to my mom's for the weekend to dry up, but I don't what to do next

go outside and feel the sun on your skin and the breeze in your hair for an hour.

But remember, we are doomed.

>4-6 hours
what a fucking fag
im on here literally 99.7% of the time im awake

i'm self employed. ever since discovering Sup Forums my productivity and monthly income have gone down by atleast 60%. haha.... fml

I wish I could escape.

its weird that it seems like its the same threads here everyday

also its weird to think we are all Adults here...really we have the level of dialogue and jokes that 13 year olds do... srsly.

What is your job?

I get the impression that most of the adults here were the edgy kids posting on Sup Forums years ago. Maybe they grew up?

And yeah, the same threads keep repeating. It does get tiring over time. I honestly sometimes remind myself that Sup Forums is just jokes sometimes. Not only that, but we're all on the same rollercoaster plummeting at 120 mph into the abyss.

You guys suck, but.. You're kinda like my only friends I have.

No way to know what percent of people here actually are children. Sort of does away with the rubbish that children need to be sheltered from reality.

Yup used to go on Sup Forums

I like this place. Reddit is too mean and soulless, but everyone around here is pretty friendly.

I have a feeling this place is turning me into an evil, racist man.

this

i only take breaks to smoke a cig, go to the bathroom, sleep or play a couple rounds of counterstrike

As ridiculous as this place can be sometimes, the vast community and outlooks people have here is unparalleled.
It's okay mate. I had an episode a few days ago where I started hating myself and an interracial couple for no reason. This place can be poisonous at times.

>interracial couple
>no reason to hate them
Wew lad. This board sure has changed since the recent Reddit invasion

Are you me? I think I am trapped here.

Same

I think the answer is that you are addicted to the internet, just try to ease out of it by finding a hobby or anything that doesnt require a computer, good luck you guys.

All kinds of webdesign and illustration related stuff. I'm infront of a computer screen 24/7 and I fucking love it. The adult, semi-respectable version of the neet-utopia.

Please elaborate on how I can do this painlessly?

Good, the transformation is almost complete, no going back now.

You're still in the middle of digesting the red-pill.
Next phase is self improvement
>in order to attract a quality wife and avoid the horror stories you hear about on here

You will slowly replace blocks of "Sup Forums" time with:
>gym time
>career time
and God-willing..
>relationship time

You need this to start with

I am like you. Hard Manuel labor seems to stave off the gnawing for a time.
Just don't waste your life being a workaholic.

I swear man, they need to round up people like us and put us in a think tank/slave camp.

solved version

Well done, you're almost going to ascend to the next level.

Make a change ASAP.

Lift, run, read, whatever.
Exhaust yourself.

It's a legend killer to be honest familio

Get a different hobby.

dammit

You need to take time away from Sup Forums to rebalancing yourself.

I'm trying to distance myself from this place. Really, I am. I need to just cut myself off from the internet altogether, especially now that we've got 26 days left until all the worthwhile parts get flushed by the UN.
But I've been here for years and I can't bring myself to leave because it really is one of the only free bastions of truth left, and that's not even completely true, but it's still better than the alternatives. I've become a full-blown knowledge junkie thanks to this place, which is ironic considering the amount of disinformation and autistic bullshit that gets thrown around here. But I gotta say for as much time I've wasted here, I'm thankful for this place making me into a better man, ultimately. There are times when it depressed and annoyed the shit of me and it continues to, occasionally. But the neverending redpill is invaluable and this place pretty much started that whole journey for me and a shitload of other disenfranchised weirdos. I'm gonna miss it, but at least for me it's served it's purpose and I'm content. It's been a hell of a ride.
Once this place gets shut down on Oct.1, I hope to see all you faggots out in meatspace continuing God's work.