Current state of the CatBat ship?

And what is Catwoman up to these days?

I haven't followed the N52, and plan to start, but with Gotham and the Telltale game pushing it, I'm starting to actually like the pairing for a change. That said, I've heard that Catwoman has basically gone dyke, and Bruce practically a monk since the universe swap, and even before that, he and Wondy had been getting pushed in the Justice League comics.

On Batman's Suicide Squad, and she killed a whole terrorist group because they blew up the orphanage she grew up in. Now she and Batman and company are gonna break his damn back

What would a reverse version of Catwoman be?

An animal cruelty supporter who grinds animals into coats and brags about how expensive they're?

So basically Capeshit Cruella De'Vil?

>Catwoman has basically gone dyke

Pretty much

She's "bisexual", which is just comic-talk for lesbian.

Strained Catwoman murders half of batmans "suicide squad" after having murdered 200 some odd mercs too.

Well, fuck. Is that better reading than it sounds, or are the various Elseworlds portraying the characters more better and more faithfully (as we remember them) than the official continuity these days?

Don't mind me, just posting the GOAT Catwoman design

It's pretty good and she's actually only been on a few pages so far. I think in January there's an issue that's gonna be all about her and Batman drawn by Stephanie Hans

Selina Kyle is Bruce true love, not Talia Al Ghul.

It should be Helena and not Damian dammit!

>Well, fuck. Is that better reading than it sounds
nope. king went full bendis

ew

Batman doesn't have a true love, other than LAdy Justice.

Catwoman, Talia, Julie Madison, whatever, they're just bitches that he fucks on the side.

Has Selina ever been a mother in a continuity?

That torso is so fucked.

btfo

Still better than other Batman ships though

>GOAT
You mean garbage right?

King just killed it

Several

Except she really is bisexual because clearly she's still trying to bang Bruce.

?

where?

Not Canon now.

Batman, Inc is still canon, so...yeah, it is.

>wake up next to a hot woman with both of you naked
>"did we do the sex????"