With Inhumans movie out, is this the future of the MCU?

I pray not. I don't want to hear everyone keep going on and on about overhyping Dr. Doom and then being disappointed.

This is objectively the only future of the MCU

Ask Fox

I fucking wish. But until we hear otherwise, expect FOX to act like a pissy cunt and sit on the rights for another 7 years. I really want Doom to be the next endgame antagonist

Thunderbolts and Agents of Atlas

>Netflix series heroes
>Ghost Rider
>Moon Knight
>Ms. Marvel
>Gwenpool

>shitposting this hard

>expect FOX to act like a pissy cunt and sit on the rights for another 7 years

I expect them to act like a business, user. The F4 rights are bigger than the F4 themselves, it's pretty much the majority of cosmic Marvel. Fox knows this and they know Marvel will need it eventually. They're playing the long game

I feel like an idiot now for sticking with Agents of SHIELD. There's literally no end game. It'll get cancelled after one more season and we'll never see the characters again and it will have all been for nothing.

They might get enough money out to wrap up with a TV movie

Underrated as fuck

I hope they don't get the writes back at this time because they're so frickin' PC right now, their movie would make Trank's look like a conservative adaption.

>it will have all been for nothing.
Just like all other forms of entertainment.

>Reed is a quipping idiot instead of a serious albeit boring scientist
DO NOT WANT

Death's Head would be awesome; it was on the long-list of possible projects when Marvel studios was formed.

They'll throw a ridiculous number at Marvel and they won't pay it. FOX will then be forced to make another shit F4 related product to ensure they won't automatically revert. They'll eat the shit sandwich because it still keeps a competitor from making money

>Reed is Guatemalan
>Johnny is Arab
>Sue is an Arab transwoman
>Ben is black and gay
>Doom is a cis straight white male

Dear lord. Now I hope Fox sits on the rights Namor style.

Better option would be to integrate the X-Men with them, but keep the same actors (possibly as a side effect of Infinity War). Jackman has wanted to be in the MCU for a long time.

>implying they would ever risk breaking the shipping possibility of Reed/Doom by even hinting he's not after his stretchy cock

Jackman's done being Wolverine. Logan is his last ride.

He also said that about DOFP and The Wolverine.

God no

>Doom is a cis straight white male
as long as that happens i'm cool, doom and galactus are the only good things about the FF.

can we get more Hulk solo films? I want some she hulk eventually.

Rather they just start fresh with X-Men and go back to basics. There's too much baggage with that franchise.

I can't imagine the superhero movie bubble not bursting before then

But Doom's a gypsy, you stupid cunt.

Anyway, OP, as much as I hope that the NTW/Ego swap and X-Men TV show indicates newfound cooperation between Marvel and Fox to the point of a "Spider-Man deal"... I'm unconvinced. Fox is full of big egos who'd rather make no money on the F4 than make a lot of money with Marvel's help.

Don't Johnny and to a lesser extent Thing exist specifically for the purpose of being funny guys?

>not Reed as the Egon of the team

I'm one of the biggest Gwenpool fans out there, but I don't want her to be in anything except her book. Is that weird?

>yfw they build up to this after Defenders

Ben is Jewish and Doom is Romanian
they're untouchable