Any movies where the villian wins in the sequel?

any movies where the villian wins in the sequel?

JUST

All she had to do was focus more on gaining the white vote.

How many times are you going to make this thread?

That's racist

Will she run in 2020?

He problem was in going for the big win. If she'd just solidified her support in the "safe" states, Trump couldn't have won. But she didn't even visit Wisconsin after the DNC. She deserved to lose.

>I didn't like something
>let's get rid of it

die already

Still need the REAL source on this, it ain't What Happened

2016 was the sequel.
The original was in 2008 when she lost to Obama.
I hope the franchise continues in 2020.

Nah, she's pretty much thrown everyone under the bus with her book but there's also still tons of sycophants who would line up in support of her.

Most of her donors are courting Kamala Harris anyway.

When are the dems gonna abolish the superdelegates though?

Im tired of sequels nobody asked for.

>Goku doesn't win the Budokai until the third one
Uh oh

>IT'S LIKE 1984 BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T LISTEN TO ME REEEEEEEEE *pulls hair out*

wow can't believe she actually did this on live TV lmao

I believe it

>that roll

Please Democrats do not pic another woman.

Aww they're just shoops, not a from a full book

Oh god, please tell me there's more.

>mfw they keep picking a woman just for the sake of her being female
Fuck your skills and merits, we need DIVERSITY

Shouldn't we get rid of it thought?

Its literally some guys in a room doing the real voting.

And say you are in not a swing state, your vote doesn't even matter.

>New York & California should decide every election

what did she mean by this?

She didn't lose because she was a woman, if that's what your implying. She lost because she's a fucking horrible person and was mired in scandal while running for the highest office in the land. And even then she barely lost, because she was competing with an absolute clown.

That's how horrible she was, that she lost to a buffoon who was obviously in over his head.

kinda like pokemon

When reboot?

Captain America 3: Zemo won, the avengers are divided
SW3: if you count it as a sequel to 1, the emperor won

WW3

Al Franken will be the next president of the United States, screencap this post.

The election was rigged. Trump said so HIMSELF.

With Hillary and Bernie probably dead by 2020, is the election hers to lose?

>hers
lmao

>rigged
yeah they're all rigged from the start honey-buns. but it ultimately comes down to a vote of who's the most handsome.

thats a tranny. wide man shoulders, tranny skull. its a tranny.

Her shoulders are bigger than mine, and I'm a fucking white male

>when your wife is your husband

$65,000 worth of hotdog right there.

>she's pretty much thrown everyone under the bus with her book
elaborate

Obama could have done way better.

>one person, one vote is now somehow bad because daddy trump lost the popular vote by three million but still gets to be president

Trumpfags truly redefine the concept of mental gymnastics with every passing day
>inb4 hurr he would have won that too if it weren't for millions of illegals voting

Literally kill yourself if you're even considering repeating this bullshit baseless retarded claim

>Kamala Harris
>the lady that tried to shut down backpage prostitution and failed
I made myself a date earlier this month using the site, felt great man. Kind of want to write Kamala Harris and let her know.

World war 2

>And say you are in not a swing state, your vote doesn't even matter.
But if you remove the electrical college NY and Cali will decide every election, and they don't give a fuck about the issues of flyover states, farming, {fucking white males}, etc.

>I dont understand politics so I'll hurl insults

powerful, and really made me think

The majority of the country does not live in the two most expensive states. They are just the most populous states.

300,000,000 in this country.

>Popular vote 2012
>Obama: 65,915,795
>Rommey: 60,933,504

>Popular vote 2017
Clinton: 65,853,516
Trump: 62,984,825

Vote is completely partisan. Even if democrats or republicans put monkeys as electoral ticket, people will still vote them.

>Whoever literally imports the most voters and baits them with free shit lmao should win

When you're a top dog like Obama you're looking for a woman that will support you to reach your goals, not a 10/10 model.

checked

Just do what we do in the UK. Divide the country into constituencies based on population per square mile.

It's mostly partisan but working class people follow the money, those are the battleground states. Allegiances can change.

>Just do what we do in the UK.
I'd rather not have Burgerland be like Kebabbongistan.

>You didn't Pokémon Go To the polls user!
>You do not deserve my Absolution
What would you say back to her?

that isn't what we do in the UK, there's a lot of boundary disputes and historical considerations, and big cities other than London don't get enough representation to match population. It sort of evens out because a lot of the population in cities are illegals and undeclared.

She literally looks like George soros

>fuck drumpf and fuck white people
>oh nooooo white people voted wrong noooo this can't be happening

god she is a soulless cretin. i smile whenever i remember that she lost. imagine how mad she must have felt on that night and every day after. she was beaten by a literal human cartoon.

go and get shot by your brothers already

>durr u don't understand politics lol
A truly incisive rebuttal, thoroughly activated my almonds.

Why is one person, one vote now a bad thing? Like if Hillary had lost by three million but won the electoral college you faggots wouldn't be throwing apoplectic shitfits 24/7 lmao fuck off

I wish Illinois wasn't suck a shitty state some times.

Sympathy for the devil, user. Being president was her entire life's work, the goal of her whole being, and she was beaten by a chump like Trump. It was probably devastating on a deeply personal level.

The only vindication she has is the popular vote.

Because this country and the system it runs on was never meant to be anywhere near a direct democracy.

Because the country is a union of states.
Electoral college exists to give both states and citizens votes.
States themselves have a right to self determination.

>robotic and incredibly unlikable
>why aren't i winning!?

Priase KEK!

she will die in 2019

This is what the South fought for, and not for slaves. A tyrant in another states should not dictate what another state does.

One person, one vote.

That's fair right?

Plus the electoral votes aren't whatever the popular vote in that state is. The people ( white men) representing the state can vote whatever they want.

Yeah but they also wanted to own black people as property. Bruh.

To be fair Labour would crush the Tories if we had elections decided by popular votes

(((OTHERS)))

>self determination

fuck off and die nazi prick

>Democrats have a bunch of good enough candidates to blow Trump the fuck out in the elections, and one evil bitch who nobody in the world likes except stupider feminists
>Democrats listen to feminists instead of listening to logic
>pick the one candidate who has the highest chance of losing against any Republican and Quasi-Republican candidates
>lose

That's what you get for listening to feminists.
Feminists ruin everything.

So Michelle 2020 then?

>One person, one vote.
>That's fair right?

No. Why should some bum who has never contributed anything to anyone have the same say as a person who has dedicated their entire life to this country? That's not fair at all.

Sure, abolish the electoral college then we have to have universal state election laws so you can't cheat like you did in 2016.

It is true now.

Slavery wouldnt have lasted, it was heading into obsolescence by the time the civil war started, the southern cotton magnates wouldnt choose principles over profit

Read the Federalist Papers you ducking retard, democracy is tyranny of the majority, and the DNC is supposed to care about minority rights

That'd make sense if we were one country, but we're not. We're closer to a federation. Each state deserves representation as a distinct entity.

Even if Trump's whole presidency is just mired in failure it was all worth it just to see that bitch's dream fizzle out.

The grandeur of delusion of renting that fancy building in NYC was so gross. They wanted fireworks too, and confetti would shoot out to simulate the breaking of the "glass ceiling."

How you make fucking Donald Trump (a man who paints everything in Gold) look more humble is frankly insane.